Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Even Odds Space Bar

Pizzly

As Gizmo traveled, he saw two beings. (Close to the ship or somewhere further away). He slowed down and landed close to them.

"Did you two come from that ship?"

(Can you not type it in big fonts every time Nuke?)

"sounds good, lead the way" Parkerr said, still slightly confused.

Emmett begins with a long determined stride as if he forgot his exhaustion all together and then notices Gizmo approaching. "Mr, Parker, I see we are going to gain company, I hope that what ever you are in war against is not that one. It would-"

Doc Brown was interrupted by Yarin. "Well, isn't this a busy place! And here I worried I was all alone here at first." Then he responds to him "Yes, Emmett Brown, and you are not a human either, so I can safely say we have not yet met, however you seem to know me so you must be an avid follower of scientific history."

Brown brought his arms to his waist and looked at the ship "A stealth device? A piece of equipment for warfare, what troubled times have I landed onto?"

Gizmo looked at the doctor.

"Hello. I'm Gizmo. Just because it has stealth capabilities and he was using them does not mean anyone is at war. Where do you come from that you think like that?"

Yarin turned bright purple as he gushed "Yes i am a big fan of yours you are one of the founding fathers of temporal mechanics." Then he turned a pale shade of green in confusion. "Warfare? No I am a geneticist I use this ship to sneak up on my wild test subjects."

Huh, Better get over there.. I'm tempted to take the car, but I won't.. 'Starts walking undetected towards the ship' Huh, what have we here? I've never seen anything like this ship before... I've seen everything from the Death Star to the Enterprise before, but nothing like this.

Edited by Sonic Rainnuke

"shhhhhh!" parkerr hissed "I detect someone following us, one is following us casually, the other is behaving... Odd" Parkerr took out his energy sword and cloaked.

Edited by toothlessbrony

Yarin turned bright purple as he gushed "Yes i am a big fan of yours you are one of the founding fathers of temporal mechanics." Then he turned a pale shade of green in confusion. "Warfare? No I am a geneticist I use this ship to sneak up on my wild test subjects."

Gizmo looked at the doctor.

"Hello. I'm Gizmo. Just because it has stealth capabilities and he was using them does not mean anyone is at war. Where do you come from that you think like that?"

"Hello to you both." Doc Brown says with a flattered expression on his face. Then he looks at Parkerr and states "What is the haste? It is not often... Actually ever before I get a chance to talk to another time traveller."

Then he draws in air and looks all shocked surprised as if he saw the very face of knowledge "Another time traveller? But then by my recently formulated theory I am NOT within any timeline as time travellers can not coexist unless they originate from the same timeline and from approximately same time, through interaction... " He is interrupted by Parkerr and asks "What do you mean by odd?" Emmett looked a bit bothered not because he was worried but because his speculation was interrupted.

"What? Oh.. Well hello there umm... What is your name Exactly, Hopefully friendly being? I am an interdimensional agent, THEj, My job is to prevent errors in the space time continuum, and prevent dangers to races from other dimensional invaders."

"someone, maybe even two people, I think are trying to harm us" Parker whispered.

Edited by toothlessbrony

"Not exactly, I was supposed to go to the earth A 345c Dimension, but the computers must have malfunctioned and sent me to an uncharted dimension, this one."

Edited by Sonic Rainnuke

Parker walked behind the ship and spotted the two creatures, he placed a radar jammar to block any possible way of them noticing him. (I'm still in cloak)

"My pinkie sense is tingling..." 'Tazes toothless' "You don't even want to know where I learned that ability... A bounty hunter.. Looking for anyone in particular at the moment?"

Edited by Sonic Rainnuke

"nice reflexes" skullbuster noted "not at the moment, anyone with a price on their head, i have a..." skullbuster thought "database programed into my sunglasses"

Edited by Skullbuster

*has no effect* "electricity ay? That won't do anything to me!" *takes out both energy swords* "I can sense you mean no harm, but the other... I'm not so sure" he looked at the two creatures (if you didn't see my pic, theres basicly no skin exposing and my armor is really amazing)

Edited by toothlessbrony

"comes with lifelong training.. Now, as you can see, your cloak is useless and I have much more lethal weapons, so don't try to run. Explain your motives."

Edited by Sonic Rainnuke