Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Even Odds Space Bar

Pizzly

"Well, I imagine a bounty hunter is always ready to fight, so I'm guessing that would be him. I am an Interdimensional peacekeeper, and mean no harm, unless you're planning to take over this dimension, of course. As I said, though, explain your mission and motives."

Edited by Sonic Rainnuke

"Good. Now may you please leave, unless you wish to help, we are in a predicament at the moment" Parkerr shuddered at the thought of more people.

Edited by toothlessbrony

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Seeing as we're all on an unknown planet, it would be advisable to stick together to ensure survival, and our various technology and skills will surely come in handy."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Seeing as we're all on an unknown planet, it would be advisable to stick together to ensure survival, and our various technology and skills will surely come in handy."

Parkerr sighed, knowing well that the other creature was right. "very well" he said coldly.

"Parkerr, I feel quite certain I've seen you're race before, I believe you were in an old video game of all things in our world. In my dimension many other dimensions have been created as fiction, oddly enough, although how this happens is still being researched. Now, I would advise leaving this spaceship, seeing as it's on fire."

"Parkerr, I feel quite certain I've seen you're race before, I believe you were in an old video game of all things in our world. In my dimension many other dimensions have been created as fiction, oddly enough, although how this happens is still being researched. Now, I would advise leaving this spaceship, seeing as it's on fire."

Parkerr became very confused, fiction? No, this can't be. "yes" he simply said to answer both of them. Edited by toothlessbrony

(Sorry away I was having some fun with my gf so where is everyone)

"I have some information on this place, and speaking of interdimensional threats have you heard of the Malcolites I had some dealings with them in my area of the cosmos. He extended his four hands out to shake. "Yarin of Nya geneticist by trade adventurer for profit at your service."

Gizmo grabbed onto one of Yarin's hands and shook it.

"Gizmo of Earth. Engineer by trade and profit. Mutated by a bomb. Not at your service unless you have the money to pay."

skullbuster shook his hand (he was wearing gloves to cover up his robotic hands)

"so, where is here exactly?"

"I don't know, I simply crash landed here." he replied. Edited by toothlessbrony

"We are all in an area of the cosmos that is unstuck in space and time." Yarin said speaking to all who were near him. "I was taken here by a very highly advanced being known as the Director. This place was build by an ancient race of titans as a way to foster peace between all sentient beings."

Edited by Yarin

"well. this puts us in quite a predictiment, how big is this place?" skullbuster asked

Parker looked at skullbuster "in my calculations about a mile across and a mile wide" Edited by toothlessbrony

(someone should rp as the Doctor he'd be perfect here or a pony

"Yes let us go back inside and have a few drinks." Yarin said

Edited by Yarin