Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Pretty much any digimon just not a virus. I mean someone does have a virus digimon but he was only in the movie and he did have a digimon trainer >.> <.<

you mean Guilmon wait is he taken if not i want him or i can go with Tento or palmon wait palm on tent omon hahaha

(edited)

you mean Guilmon wait is he taken if not i want him or i can go with Tento or palmon wait palm on tent omon hahaha

Neh no ones taken Guilmon so you can have him but it is kid characters kind anything between 10-16 if you like you can put an adult character but then tell everyone the age for this role play :)

I should also warn you its kinda a slow role play but it's not slow because it's about to die it's slow because you need to give time for everyone to reply

Edited by Midnightive

Just wanted to tell you guys that I will be gone until Sunday, going to a convention and will most likely not be able to log in.

If you feel like moving my "evolution" place, feel free to do so.

Think it as either Alice is following quietly, or walk away somewhere to explore the area. I hope it is okay with everyone.

Neh no ones taken Guilmon so you can have him but it is kid characters kind anything between 10-16 if you like you can put an adult character but then tell everyone the age for this role play :)

I should also warn you its kinda a slow role play but it's not slow because it's about to die it's slow because you need to give time for everyone to reply

ok then he will be 14 hahaha dont wanna break the Pinkie Pie rule heheheheh and ill take Guilmon tho hes a Virus that acts like a Vaccine i will start off with him as a baby and you will meet me randomly i guess?

(edited)

Gulimon is a virus? who new! But yeah thats fine! Your welcome to have him yup just telling you to fill the characters

didn't you know they say that like 10 times in the movie and 25 in the episodes so i dont think its possible to skip a such big deal and hes a Virus couse his baby is Jyarimon a oval with small wings as ears and his in-training form is Gigimon didnt you know?

PS srry for the lack of grammer

She should use Guilmon.

GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TO............... BIGGERGUILMONMON

its GUILMON DIGIVOVLES TO...............GROWLMON or Growmon either works fine couse Growmon is just a bigger Guilmon and Growlmon is stronger then Growmon Edited by rolle

didn't you know they say that like 10 times in the movie and 25 in the episodes so i dont think its possible to skip a such big deal and hes a Virus couse his baby is Jyarimon a oval with small wings as ears and his in-training form is Gigimon didnt you know?

PS srry for the lack of grammer

its GUILMON DIGIVOVLES TO...............GROWLMON or Growmon either works fine couse Growmon is just a bigger Guilmon and Growlmon is stronger then Growmon

I know, I got that from the abridged version.

I know, I got that from the abridged version.

ok but TentoMon DIGIVOLVES INTO.............kaBUTERIMON

Kabuterimon: i dont like Pizza

Growlmon: we are not eating pizza...

Kabutermon: then i like Pizza

PS Tentomon is stronger then agumon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I will be gone until Friday, and I will not be able to update until then. I hope it is fine with you guys, feel free to make up something for Alice and Candlemon if it is needed and move the time for Candlemon's evolution if it is necessary. Please don't let the RP die when I am gone, or I'll come back and bring it to life again ;) See you all!

• Brohoof 1

Just wanted to say that I will be gone until Friday, and I will not be able to update until then. I hope it is fine with you guys, feel free to make up something for Alice and Candlemon if it is needed and move the time for Candlemon's evolution if it is necessary. Please don't let the RP die when I am gone, or I'll come back and bring it to life again ;) See you all!

Awww :( bye bye Alice, I'll try not to let them kill this rp while your gone on whatever it is you're doing.

I felt that Keramon and Renamon would get destroyed by these two... So I brought in a monkey!Also this post is too short evene though I have about said everything I needed to. So I added this bit to lengthen it up.

(edited)

Ponymon Trainer Red, had to leave as he was busy. So we have no one to play Crescemon, if you'd like to play her you are welcome. If no one comes to play her i'll play her if need must~

Also like a derp i think brony has evovled so it should be Mayuen... right?

Edited by Midnightive

okay first i need to read through the roleplay then i start a post and yes Guilmon is a Virus type if you watch episodes he tell that after the first battle or something

okay first i need to read through the roleplay then i start a post and yes Guilmon is a Virus type if you watch episodes he tell that after the first battle or something

Yup Guilmon is a virus type but he is one of the good virus' unlike Keramon who growns more unstable as he digivolves and experiences higher levels of emotion. I think the fact that Guilmon can use his virus power for good and not evil will make Keramon jealous of him...

Yup Guilmon is a virus type but he is one of the good virus' unlike Keramon who growns more unstable as he digivolves and experiences higher levels of emotion. I think the fact that Guilmon can use his virus power for good and not evil will make Keramon jealous of him...

HEY dont spoil things tho i cant even watch it on Television anymore or should i say TV and heres my Human (i changed human but its still same name) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leo-for-digimon-rp-r1337

Right i'm going to send a quick pm around to see who's still role playing (I know Mayuen is on holiday will still send the pm but tell her it's fine she's already accounted for.) After the people have reasoned if there still in this role play or not. If there is enough we could... have 2 crests like the eggs did if not i might have to open the role play back up X_X

HEY dont spoil things tho i cant even watch it on Television anymore or should i say TV and heres my Human (i changed human but its still same name) http://mlpforums.com...igimon-rp-r1337

Nice but you forgot your digimons ulitmate ^_^ You can't just have a champion and a mega silly! Also please post what digimon you'd like to go up against ^_^

Right i'm going to send a quick pm around to see who's still role playing (I know Mayuen is on holiday will still send the pm but tell her it's fine she's already accounted for.) After the people have reasoned if there still in this role play or not. If there is enough we could... have 2 crests like the eggs did if not i might have to open the role play back up X_X

Nice but you forgot your digimons ulitmate ^_^ You can't just have a champion and a mega silly! Also please post what digimon you'd like to go up against ^_^

oh srry ill check the facts i was in a hurry on that one hehe so i missed it have fun while i edit it
  • Brohoof 1

oh srry ill check the facts i was in a hurry on that one hehe so i missed it have fun while i edit it

I might also note that the correct name is WarGrowlmon.

Why do I always feel like a douche when I correct people?

I might also note that the correct name is WarGrowlmon.

Why do I always feel like a douche when I correct people?

ooooooops well it have 3 names so whatever dont wanna write all and now for random text i like pie i like pie Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

Hellu! Anyone missed me? Just wanted to say that I am back to you guys, and fully able to update again~

Hello <3 We missedf you :P Red has left the role play :( so i have take over crescemon also your the next to digivovle! ^_^

Glad I was missed, no fun coming back if no one even noticed :P

And to bad Red is gone...

But anyway, so I am next up digivolving (that sounded rather comical, didn't it?). Can it still be against a Devidramon?

Edited by Mayuen