Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Glad I was missed, no fun coming back if no one even noticed :P

And to bad Red is gone...

But anyway, so I am next up digivolving (that sounded rather comical, didn't it?). Can it still be against a Devidramon?

hehe aye! no fun what so ever! :P Yesh he had other things to do :(

also thats fine :) I would have quoted you if there was a problem! ^_^

Axe and Keramon have left the cave. I was wonderin is Crescemon still gonna turn good? If not then can Etemon turn good I kinda like... Dont wanna kill him?

:) Sure! i guess you didn't want him to end up as that scary ball thing ;_;

So make him good when you see fit! ^_^

hehe aye! no fun what so ever! :P Yesh he had other things to do :(

also thats fine :) I would have quoted you if there was a problem! ^_^

:) Sure! i guess you didn't want him to end up as that scary ball thing ;_;

So make him good when you see fit! ^_^

Well considering an enorumous stuffed monkey is following a child alone in the woods at night I may have a confrontation with him soon. Bu I wont turn him completely good quite yet.
  • Brohoof 1

im gonna fight a gigantic turtle alone :( ?

+when will i digivolve and i dont mean i i but Guilmon well i guess i should get growmon first

Hehe you can do it just before half note as he wanted to be last! Unless he doesn't anymore then you'll go just after him :)

Hehe you can do it just before half note as he wanted to be last! Unless he doesn't anymore then you'll go just after him :)

whats with the notes in the book are the Half alive or are they slower then that hehehehehe and heads up

wait what beach the one im on or another mysteriously placed somewhere far from me beach? (RANDOM TEXT OF RANDOMNESS)

whats with the notes in the book are the Half alive or are they slower then that hehehehehe and heads up

wait what beach the one im on or another mysteriously placed somewhere far from me beach? (RANDOM TEXT OF RANDOMNESS)

Your on a beach? In that case Im coming to find you!! I feel it is necessary to bring you in with the rest even if my character did just jump off a cliff >.<

Your on a beach? In that case Im coming to find you!! I feel it is necessary to bring you in with the rest even if my character did just jump off a cliff >.<

yea as it say in my first post im on a beach with the baby non in-Training Jyarimon which is a virus type just like Keramon and is so cute you need to get new eyes.

yea as it say in my first post im on a beach with the baby non in-Training Jyarimon which is a virus type just like Keramon and is so cute you need to get new eyes.

Sorry about that Rolle but yeah im on a beach and if you want I could come find you.

Sorry about that Rolle but yeah im on a beach and if you want I could come find you.

well if you consider there 21 (22 if you count movies) beachs in the Digital world that would be a little hard right?

But since the Digidestined are destined to be together and fight of the treats of the digital world and the human world, you guys would have most likely ended up at the same beach, no? ;)

well if you consider there 21 (22 if you count movies) beachs in the Digital world that would be a little hard right?

Meh cartoons always have incredibly outlandish coincidenses. If you wanna find them yourself thats fine I just wanted to introduce Demidevimon either way.

Meh cartoons always have incredibly outlandish coincidenses. If you wanna find them yourself thats fine I just wanted to introduce Demidevimon either way.

i never said it wasnt THAT beach but the cave would be in the middle of it or somewhere else and there would be some way to come up

Hey i have go on holiday for a week.

If this role play dies I'm blaming you I mean restarting it when i get back from holiday so keep going! Make it day when ever you wish (maybe soon so the role play comes back :) i trust you all to be a a leader in this role play when i'm gone so if you run out of things to do once you've all met up make it so the next digivolve comes! ^_^)

Hey i have go on holiday for a week.

If this role play dies I'm blaming you I mean restarting it when i get back from holiday so keep going! Make it day when ever you wish (maybe soon so the role play comes back :) i trust you all to be a a leader in this role play when i'm gone so if you run out of things to do once you've all met up make it so the next digivolve comes! ^_^)

Im gonna miss you dont worry if it dies I will just Rp everyones character and make a huge digimon one person RP...

That would actually be really diffcult and come to think of it I would prefer if it didnt die at all...

• Brohoof 1

Im gonna miss you dont worry if it dies I will just Rp everyones character and make a huge digimon one person RP...

That would actually be really diffcult and come to think of it I would prefer if it didnt die at all...

i would prefer to not do a single man talking rp again where nobody mind im there already had 3 of them

okaaaaay but all who are near the beach who are near the cliffs its where i am i choosed it now and a giant turtle which i forgot the name on will come and it will be a loud bang hehe (btw i have high-speed plugins)

• 3 weeks later...

This is indeed a very interesting idea, and I feel very tempted to join.

Just a little question, it is okay to use another Digimon who has not been a partner for someone in the original anime, or?

I want Dorumon.

And my crest shall be hope.

Can I be joe? Joe is a boss

I love digimon so much, I watched the show when it first came out, although I cant say the first season is my favorite. I would have to say the 2nd or 3rd seasons were my favorite. I actually have a toy replica of takato's digivice from season 3. And Cody's yellow digivice from season 2. I don't know if I want to attend this RP but I will tell you right now that I support it, I love everything you are doing right now. Bronies have the best interests out of any fan base ever.

Hey this is just a quick are you still wanting to be active in this role play check up, if not just comment saying you'd like to drop out! Depending on how many drop out i'll open up the slots again OR have it so its like the eggs! :)

Edited by Midnightive