Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Hey this is just a quick are you still wanting to be active in this role play check up, if not just comment saying you'd like to drop out! Depending on how many drop out i'll open up the slots again OR have it so its like the eggs! :)

Im still in! You probably already knew that though lol... So how about the others an d stuff are you guys in or out? Because like I said earlier I am in!
  • Brohoof 1

The answer is no... you can't digivolve yet we all have are time to shine. Also could i ask if your goinna do OOC chat in a role play thread you do it all at once at the bottom instead. Makes your post really confusing to read ^_^;

What you doing shawn... i'm not sure if i'm blind or i just can't see it ^_^; can you tell me what your doing ? :3 it would be nice to see lol or guess

1st: Shawn definately wants to stay in the Digital World more than he wants to go home.

2nd: Shawn is starting to notice "Strange Feelings" about Renamon. (It may seem a bit creepy but... meh.)

1st: Shawn definately wants to stay in the Digital World more than he wants to go home.

2nd: Shawn is starting to notice "Strange Feelings" about Renamon. (It may seem a bit creepy but... meh.)

I see... i don't know what 2nd one means but ^_^; the 1st one is fine! hehe. Care to tell what the strange feelings are? you can pm me if you don't want anyone else to know x3

I see... i don't know what 2nd one means but ^_^; the 1st one is fine! hehe. Care to tell what the strange feelings are? you can pm me if you don't want anyone else to know x3

Really? Teenage guy? Female Digimon? Strange Feelings? How have you not picked up on my meaning by now. To put it bluntly he is attracted to a digimon.

*Looks at Halfnotes post looks back up*

... Okay this just got about 20% more... interesting. Lol jk

I like this RP alot now that it has become more active I thought it was gonna die for a second there!!

• Brohoof 1

I like this RP alot now that it has become more active I thought it was gonna die for a second there!!

Silly i'd never let it die! even if it's just 4 of us posting on! Thats fine by me! Though i don't know what to do about the other crests.

Not being rude ^_^; But can you not have the card digivise? ^_^; it just it makes you more ove powered then the otheres ^_^; also it's Keramon time to show what he can do as champion you can't take that away from him ^_^; just saying~

Silly i'd never let it die! even if it's just 4 of us posting on! Thats fine by me! Though i don't know what to do about the other crests.

Not being rude ^_^; But can you not have the card digivise? ^_^; it just it makes you more ove powered then the otheres ^_^; also it's Keramon time to show what he can do as champion you can't take that away from him ^_^; just saying~

no it doesnt at all becouse when i get my in-training i cant devolve but i only have 5 cards... + i get less for each rank you know... do you?

i want my Jyarimon to be In-training soon :( then i can use Fire fang and totally own Renamon becouse its a Vaccine digimon i think its named Hot bite yeah hot bite :D

As you can see there 4 crests free and only 4 people in the role play would you like me open this back up or we get two crests each? Note: if we do the two crests each we will have on 4 legs which is weaker to attack and other that is stronger but this is up to you guys i will happily open it back up again! :3

Shawn's second can be reliability, his second line can be the Dex forms of all his digivolutions eventually ending as Dexmon.

Reptilemon, Grademon, Alphamon will be his regular, the others will be travel type.

Edited by Half-Note

Maybe we could open it back up? Im just saying some new people ould be kinda cool. Also is Mayuen still in the RP or did she leave?

... Whats your favorite type of cake!?

i'm not sure! She never replayed to the thing D: Also cheese cake! or chocolate cake >.> <.< Oooo or marble cake! I say marble cake! Tastes nice!

• Brohoof 1

I think i'll have to say no to this one as Half -note is going up against Blackgrowlmon sorry ^_^; I hope you understand! Hehe. Ok i'm going it put this role play back as open, just to see if we got more then 4 people in on this role play!

Sorry everyone for disappearing when I was one of them that said I wouldn't let this die, terribly sorry for that. Lots of stuff is happening for me now and I can't be as active as before, I'll surely try though!

So yeah, I am back for now! ^^

I hope you guys see this post edit x'D

I wanted to say that I really need to go and get some sleep now, so I can't continue roleplaying today. Sorry for going offline in the middle of a fight, feel free to add things to the fight but please don't defeat Devidramon - not for being rude or anything but this is the fight when Candlemon will digievolve so I had hoped he could be the one defeating him.

Sorry again, thank you and good night! I surely will digievolve him tomorrow ;) Until then, bye!

Edited by Mayuen
  • Brohoof 1

@@Midnightive,

Hey since Mayuen wont be here to digi should we let Rolle digivolve from Gigimon to Guilmon? Since he is still a level lower than everyone else.

Yeah of course! X3 I told Rolle that you didn't have to wait to go into rookie just to go into champion! x3 Also your welcome to bring back deputymon! :)

• Brohoof 1

I am sorry. I am creating this post to apologize. I held up the RP and what is more, I created a write out (plot hole) in a RP, and I hate being the one to do that. But let me explain myself. I have been very busy, as some of you may know, I have just recently started college. It has been time consuming, and the time that I am not in college I am busy with other affairs. Lately Dove hunting season has started and so my past-time activity has been through the roof. I am sorry for not being active in this RP, when it is very clear that I am active in a different RP. In the other RP I am in, I am co-lead character. And for me to drop off of the face of that RP would completely destroy that RP. So I must be as active as I can in that RP or it WILL die.

I am writing this now to confirm that I will no longer be attending this Digimon Roleplay and to apologize for an inconveniences caused by this. I am very sorry and I wish this RP the best of luck.

~Bronynonymous

• Brohoof 1

Not that my opinion matters much, but I understand how it feels with way to much things to do. Sorry to hear, but thank you for the time role playing with us! ^^

And for you others, I don't remember if I have asked it before, but is it okay if Wizardmon stays in his Champion form? If you guys agree I will of course keep down his strength, and if you guys disagree I'll just make him go back to Candlemon in my next post :)