Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Not that my opinion matters much, but I understand how it feels with way to much things to do. Sorry to hear, but thank you for the time role playing with us! ^^

And for you others, I don't remember if I have asked it before, but is it okay if Wizardmon stays in his Champion form? If you guys agree I will of course keep down his strength, and if you guys disagree I'll just make him go back to Candlemon in my next post :)

You're welcome to stay at Wizardmon, but yes :) Digimons that pick to stay at champion form are weaker then others as they spend most of there engery staying at champion form (Not to say he has to be a weak!)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this died. Oh well it was good while it lasted! I wonder if its gonna be revived? Until then

R.I.P Digimon RP... You were my best friend.

Jk but srsly we need to revive this thing...

We do! I'll get on to posting in a bit, :I I'm letting it die even if it ends up as just me and you solarwind! >.> which would be pretty fun and by the looks it doesn't look like anyone wants to join so there a lot of wasted crests >.>

:D I knew it wouldnt die that easily. Lol I couldnt let it die... I havent introduced Infermon yet! Also with the lack of Crests I could either switch from reliability to love or we could all take two? Not sure but I might see if some people want to join in with us.
  • Brohoof 1

can i switch to crest of courage, and can i be an evil digimon i dont know which i should choose tho i think i should choose one im familiar with like Impmon SPOILER: he is the final evil digimon that they need gallantmon to just match.

can i switch to crest of courage, and can i be an evil digimon i dont know which i should choose tho i think i should choose one im familiar with like Impmon SPOILER: he is the final evil digimon that they need gallantmon to just match.

I mean this in the nicest possable way... i have no idea what you just asked me X_X

Why do you want to be evil so badly ? There meant to work as a team O_o

On you mean the one you fight with to digivolve you could of said x3 and it's all up you! I'm only the DM you tell me what you want :P

i said it Impmon silly you i said it but he will also become Beelzemon blast mode or not you say to just make sure if i can ahve Beelzemon that is.

i said it Impmon silly you i said it but he will also become Beelzemon blast mode or not you say to just make sure if i can ahve Beelzemon that is.

Beelzemon is a mega so your digimon would get wiped out as it's only champion. His champion form is IceDevimon. He'd be more a match for your digimon :)

Beelzemon is a mega so your digimon would get wiped out as it's only champion. His champion form is IceDevimon. He'd be more a match for your digimon :)

i meant later on >.< plus Icedevimon would e in the north not the south so well take errrrrrrrrrrr RedDevimon or FireDevimon xD simple :P plus i meant he would be Impmon then know he couldnt fight him when he was Guilmon digi to FireDevimon then Guilmon becomes Growlmon simple

Sorry for my absence, could maybe someone tell me what is going on in the RP? ^^' I feel a little lost.

uhmmmmmm fights talking befriending Jyarimons Food Mayuen absent we fighting shellmon random things important things Keramon Renamon

uhmmmmmm fights talking befriending Jyarimons Food Mayuen absent we fighting shellmon random things important things Keramon Renamon

Not meaning to be rude or anything but that just made me more confused ^^' And my character's name is Alice, and she has come back to the others (or is heading there at least, last I wrote she was walking next to Sakura(?) if I am not mistaken)

Not meaning to be rude or anything but that just made me more confused ^^' And my character's name is Alice, and she has come back to the others (or is heading there at least, last I wrote she was walking next to Sakura(?) if I am not mistaken)

Sakura and Alice walked back to the other Etemon helped the others (i think you were there for that but i thought I'd say just in case~) ANYWAY. Then Rolle made a Shellmon attack >.> <.< :3 i think that's it we haven't really gone far! :3

not Shellmon attack THE SHELLMON ATTACK plus it is logical for a Shellmon that wanted to kill him and suck his data before would attack again.

So everyone is by Etetmon and are getting attacked by Shellmon, or am I getting it wrong? Sorry, it seems that I have a slow day today

no we are near a cliff in the forest Etemon is relaxing and being lazy so its we :) just we AND THEH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD that is a big shellmon

So everyone is by Etetmon and are getting attacked by Shellmon, or am I getting it wrong? Sorry, it seems that I have a slow day today

We are getting attacked by Shellmon! The evil, evil Shellmon! Also yeah :) everyone is in the van thing of his! I hope that helps! OH and Axe got shot and hes having a shower! :)

We are getting attacked by Shellmon! The evil, evil Shellmon! Also yeah :) everyone is in the van thing of his! I hope that helps! OH and Axe got shot and hes having a shower! :)

hey could i switch crest to courage or not becouse it would be better since i have two encouraged people EVEN if Leo never seem like it

hey could i switch crest to courage or not becouse it would be better since i have two encouraged people EVEN if Leo never seem like it

I've never seen you encourage once >.> <.< but never mind! sure your we'll come to change your crest i can go do that now! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen you encourage once >.> <.< but never mind! sure your we'll come to change your crest i can go do that now! :)

as i said he doesnt seem like he have been encouraged... yet but he is like that until a certain point where he believes in all of you as his friends.

Sakura and Alice walked back to the other Etemon helped the others (i think you were there for that but i thought I'd say just in case~) ANYWAY. Then Rolle made a Shellmon attack >.> <.< :3 i think that's it we haven't really gone far! :3

oh yeeah im sorry for that random attack it just seem like a fair deal to let him come back isnce Etemon was lame back then didnt even make some firework

I'm going to change Renamons finley form to http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/151/5/1/134__FARISAL_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.png with a few changed and a name change just warning you know.

Ok, I know it's been a while since I posted but is it alright if I go ahead and Digivolve Dorumon already?

We're getting there were just waiting for morning to come (Which should bee soon just waiting to tie up a few story lines then will be on are ways to lady devimon! Then will get attacked! Thats when you come in :3 )