Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

I'm going to change Renamons finley form to http://fc00.devianta...DARK_VELVET.png with a few changed and a name change just warning you know.

We're getting there were just waiting for morning to come (Which should bee soon just waiting to tie up a few story lines then will be on are ways to lady devimon! Then will get attacked! Thats when you come in :3 )

is it okay if Gigimon go crazy when in the castle Virus taking over ya know Funny to say Justicemon maybe would of losed to Guilmon since his weakness is data... pretty weird since hes virus but he can take like 5 hits from a Vaccine one pretty odd to me well can he?

Once we're in Lady devimons castle are each of us going to be split up? I know that in the frist series before fighting devimon they were all seperated. Also you guys gotta get back in here before we go! Oh and what happens afer the castle. (Assuming we survive)

oh yeeah im sorry for that random attack it just seem like a fair deal to let him come back isnce Etemon was lame back then didnt even make some firework

ETEMON DOESNT NEED TO WASTE HIS VALUABLE TIME FIGHTIN TURTLES! HE HAS SONGS TO SING, SHELLMON IS A PUNK COMPARED TO THE ALMIGHT MONKEY ELVIS ETEMON!!

@@Midnightive,

Also since no one has claimed the crest of love can I switch it for reliability? Back when I wanted to be Joe (Lolsolongago)

I thought it would be cool but now I think love fits into Keramon and Axes backstory a bit better. (Kinda weird but after reading through the RP again I found it fits better than Reliability...)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome. Also you know that soul eater RP you had asked to get into? Its still alive (lolhow?) And I had an idea of how Sakura could get in it without being a meister or weapon.

Anyway im excited for lady devimons castle! I think im gonna answer Keramons question while were inside their.

(Yes I do have a good answer now :D)

(Ok thats cool!) Also not sure no idea! I got accepted and never posted like a lemon X_X

Also lady devimon wont be the last boss (Also i don't think they'll get split up just as there so little of us already!) I'm thinking we think lady devimon is the last boss. But it turns out she was just a high up end worker. Also i have though of they way they all become megas in the last fight! (well last fight to save the digital world)

Once we're in Lady devimons castle are each of us going to be split up? I know that in the frist series before fighting devimon they were all seperated. Also you guys gotta get back in here before we go! Oh and what happens afer the castle. (Assuming we survive)

ETEMON DOESNT NEED TO WASTE HIS VALUABLE TIME FIGHTIN TURTLES! HE HAS SONGS TO SING, SHELLMON IS A PUNK COMPARED TO THE ALMIGHT MONKEY ELVIS ETEMON!!

@@Midnightive,

Also since no one has claimed the crest of love can I switch it for reliability? Back when I wanted to be Joe (Lolsolongago)

I thought it would be cool but now I think love fits into Keramon and Axes backstory a bit better. (Kinda weird but after reading through the RP again I found it fits better than Reliability...)

didnt need to quote me twice and i hate Etemon singing he makes meh head hurt with his monkey music!

(Ok thats cool!) Also not sure no idea! I got accepted and never posted like a lemon X_X

Also lady devimon wont be the last boss (Also i don't think they'll get split up just as there so little of us already!) I'm thinking we think lady devimon is the last boss. But it turns out she was just a high up end worker. Also i have though of they way they all become megas in the last fight! (well last fight to save the digital world)

can the final fight be Beelzemon Blastmode? you know the sexy impmon digimon with that cool gun and all that sheeet!

didnt need to quote me twice and i hate Etemon singing he makes meh head hurt with his monkey music!

can the final fight be Beelzemon Blastmode? you know the sexy impmon digimon with that cool gun and all that sheeet!

No... he's a good digimon ;) He has a special place in my heart for being the nice digimon he is x3 sorry!

• Brohoof 1

No... he's a good digimon ;) He has a special place in my heart for being the nice digimon he is x3 sorry!

awwww could it atleast be like Armageddonmon or something else that is super uglt instead of super sexy do do do like Chaos Gallantmon Core? or just chaos gallantmon or something like that?

Ive wins. Belzemon is a good digimon he is just misunderstood like some others... *COUGH* Keramon, Wizardmon*COUGH*
  • Brohoof 1

Ive wins. Belzemon is a good digimon he is just misunderstood like some others... *COUGH* Keramon, Wizardmon*COUGH*

*COUGH* Solarwind*COUGH* but seriously hes so cool and the rp would be complete with him :D RIGHT GUYS?!
  • Brohoof 1

dark masters controlled by a big digimon controlled by a bigger digimon controlled by its mom controlled by its mom and so on plus the horror look like Solarwind after he got the chill pill hehe

solarwind where did the Guilmon come from :o ? Jyarimon is Jyarimon not Guilmon i will Digi to Guilmon when we are in castle

but thats after Lady Devimon :P just to inform you i wont steal the light hehe get it the light.

@@Midnightive, Just wanted to let you know that snce its the weekend I can probably get online to update a bit more than during the week. I have the weekends off of work and school so I can help progress with the story if you need it.

I just rewatched the movie and I have to say Keramon is a total badass. Who ever heard of a digimon attacking WHILE the others were still digivolving? Keramon just took out Greymon and Kabuterimon easy because hes Keramon thats why! Just watch the link it will show you why Lady Devimon should run in fear...

What was that Metal Greymon and Mega Kabuterimon?

Oh thats right, it was the sound of VICTORY!!

(Lol just had to share this clip I love this movie so SO much...)

• Brohoof 1

SolarWind you know Keramon was strong just becouse it had alot of data in it like in real world it would be 50 GB data he absorbed go figure that out now plus hes crazy!

Do you want to evolve with one of the 3 digimon that are coming to get us? Just because after this fight we are going to search for crests.

yeah :D but he would be going crazeh first becouse of lady devimon like all devimons she send out virus you know :)

SolarWind you know Keramon was strong just becouse it had alot of data in it like in real world it would be 50 GB data he absorbed go figure that out now plus hes crazy!

That is no excuse! Infermon took out Metal Greymon and Mega kabuterimon with one hit before they were even done digivolving! Thats pure badassery! Two mega level digimon with one attack, even you must admit that's impressive! Plus he warp digivolved skipping over Cjrysalimon and heading straight to Infermon without even having a partner! :o Lol.

(edited)

That is no excuse! Infermon took out Metal Greymon and Mega kabuterimon with one hit before they were even done digivolving! Thats pure badassery! Two mega level digimon with one attack, even you must admit that's impressive! Plus he warp digivolved skipping over Cjrysalimon and heading straight to Infermon without even having a partner! :o Lol.

He had a partner... remember? 'go back!' Telling Willis to go back to when he tired to make him. Pfft Did you not watch the film?! (joke joke) Yeh i love him to :)

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 1

they were not done they had 1 second left before he shot em down to rookie again seriously watch it again.

they were not done they had 1 second left before he shot em down to rookie again seriously watch it again.

I saw it lol. Its not exactly cheating, but it is something no other enemies did. I guess it could be cheating...

I saw it lol. Its not exactly cheating, but it is something no other enemies did. I guess it could be cheating...

yeah he should learn a thing or two from lady devimon if you get what i mean by that Solarwind :P

... Hes gonna eat her datas.

Lol, also I think thats what you meant? Lady devimon better watch out because once we start this RP again she is goin down!

oooooooooh your gonna make her kiss your uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh tentacles? becouse that would be hillarius xD