Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

... herm....

Lol no I'll probably just get injured fighting Deputymon and then play a backseat role in the fight against Lady devimon. lol

Has this updated yet?

Nope because i'm lazy! but soon... Hopefully. Maybe? If we are lucky hehe :) Ok Ok i'm going i'm going give me a bit

can i digivolve into Guilmon during Lady Devimon then kick her ass and i mean that literally kick her

Lady Devimon is a ultimate digimon so no... we all need to work together on that. But if you want to Literally kick her >.> thats fine i guess...

Lady Devimon is a ultimate digimon so no... we all need to work together on that. But if you want to Literally kick her >.> thats fine i guess...

no i meant kick her ass you know that thing behind her that she is trying to hidde but cant becouse shes such a big heado

Silly Rolle Guilmon is only rookie, no way could he kick lady devimons ass, not even Growlmon could to be honest. Teamwork is the only way Lady devimons ass will be kicked!

so i cant kick her big behind? can i atleast bite it ._.? as i asid i meant the one behind ehr silly :P! lol

• 1 month later...

@Mayuen

Just have him help someone out! He can try to save Kyubimon who just got attacked by the the one that looks like kyubimon...

Posted Image

R.I.P The new Digidestined... : :(

I think we all saw it coming for a little while it's sad but it is the way of the internet.

Never. Forget.

@Mayuen

Just have him help someone out! He can try to save Kyubimon who just got attacked by the the one that looks like kyubimon...

e270bf9e.jpg

R.I.P The new Digidestined... : :(

I think we all saw it coming for a little while it's sad but it is the way of the internet.

Never. Forget.

really... so i waited a month for nothing FOR NOTHING AT AL?!? oh well lets never forget the most awesome roleplay of digimon *hats off*

really... so i used my batman dead thread pic for nothing FOR NOTHING AT AL?!? oh well lets never forget the most awesome picutre of batman slapping robin. *hats off*

~~An slightly altered quote by Rolle

It's not dead! I'm just lazy :) I'll post soon! Don't even worry. I don't want to give a shitty reply so waiting for me ot think of something! :P

AMG SRSLY!?!?!

I wouldn know I haven't been on this site as much as usual XD good to know its being updated though I'll do my best to keep up with it!!

• Brohoof 1

Can I join? If I can, I'd like to have the Thingie of Sincerity and my partner be Terriermon (I love bunnies! X3). Is that okay? Should I enter the character I want into the database? Is there already a Terriermon? How should I enter the roleplay? Do I need to watch the anime again so I have the story fresh in my mind?

Can I join? If I can, I'd like to have the Thingie of Sincerity and my partner be Terriermon (I love bunnies! X3). Is that okay? Should I enter the character I want into the database? Is there already a Terriermon? How should I enter the roleplay? Do I need to watch the anime again so I have the story fresh in my mind?

No there is no Terriermon, Yes character (human) from database you would enter rp from the beach when we arrive with terriers baby no you do not need to watch anime again but you will need to know a bit of it and yes it is okay to have terriermon the joining is on MidNight.

Edited by rolle

No there is no Terriermon, Yes character (human) from database you would enter rp from the beach when we arrive with terriers baby no you do not need to watch anime again but you will need to know a bit of it and yes it is okay to have terriermon the joining is on MidNight.
Okay, good! I've already made my char:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stevie-sutiivu-r2189

Is it okay to (possibly) make a villain? I mean, if we have enough that's okay. I'll just stick with this char if we have too much bad guys.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, good! I've already made my char:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stevie-sutiivu-r2189

Is it okay to (possibly) make a villain? I mean, if we have enough that's okay. I'll just stick with this char if we have too much bad guys.

AMG

A new person??!!?!?

@@Sky Blaze,

Midnight get in here so we can get this person in! Lol if we don't start getting more Ima have to get my batman pic back out :D

AMG

A new person??!!?!?

@@Sky Blaze,

Midnight get in here so we can get this person in! Lol if we don't start getting more Ima have to get my batman pic back out :D

Heh, heh! Go get cha' Batman. I'll wait right hereand maybe message Midnight. Although... I'm in no hurry to join (my rather large family has many Christmas Days so we can visit all the relatives), so I'm willing to wait awhile. ;)

Should I make my villain char and put them in the database just in case? (lol I love rhyming! XD)

Heh, heh! Go get cha' Batman. I'll wait right hereand maybe message Midnight. Although... I'm in no hurry to join (my rather large family has many Christmas Days so we can visit all the relatives), so I'm willing to wait awhile. ;)

Should I make my villain char and put them in the database just in case? (lol I love rhyming! XD)

Gosh darn it i swear i posted! I'll post soon but then it's unlikey i'm going to post against until after new year. 

Oh yeah the reason i quoted you... Sure you can join i'd be a nice new change! :)