Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

Gosh darn it i swear i posted! I'll post soon but then it's unlikey i'm going to post against until after new year.

Oh yeah the reason i quoted you... Sure you can join i'd be a nice new change! :)

Yay! :D I'll begin development for the villain, then! (I kinda forgot to do so earlier- woops!) I'm considering entering my primary character (the Digidestined of Sincerity), but seeing as I have more Christmas Days up ahead....

Antyways, I want my villain char to be perfectly developed and balanced. I want them to be hatable, yet the protagonists can sympisize with them. I want a character who seems simple on the outside, but trully complicated once more is known about them. Thus, I shall spend my spare time during these next few Christmas Days writing notes and ideas for this villain of mine in mah Notebook of Ideas (it has kittens on the front! :3).

(PS: Sorry for any spelling mishaps. It's 11:15 PM here, and my brain isn't being the spelling natzi it usually is, so sorry 'bout that. *sigh*)

Well, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and God bless us! Every one! :D

Antyways, I want my villain char to be perfectly developed and balanced. I want them to be hatable, yet the protagonists can sympisize with them. I want a character who seems simple on the outside, but trully complicated once more is known about them. Thus, I shall spend my spare time during these next few Christmas Days writing notes and ideas for this villain of mine in mah Notebook of Ideas (it has kittens on the front! :3).

Okay... I'm interested.

Lol I feel like I didnt develop Axe enough at all now oh well XD Sounds like its gonna be interesting I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D

Okay... I'm interested.

Lol I feel like I didnt develop Axe enough at all now oh well XD Sounds like its gonna be interesting I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D

rarities gonna hate ;)  Lol but true you didnt develop him good at all... better than em though *cries in corner* i just copied xD kinda

rarities gonna hate ;)  Lol but true you didnt develop him good at all... better than em though *cries in corner* i just copied xD kinda

Lol Rolle your gonna invoke my wrath!

But seriously I like your character even though neither of us really put in 110% effort

(In my defense it was only my second RP and I didnt think it would survive this long...)

OKAY Since Rolle said I didnt develop him enough I went and edited Axes character sheet a little bit. Go check it out if you want or just don't and say you did! :D

Midnight the tree whisperer :D lol you should of looked how you spelled walk because it ended up as TALK lol

lol That sounds REALLY wierd out of context. :3

My Thoughts: "Well aparently Midnightive speaks to trees. Okay."

lol That sounds REALLY wierd out of context. :3

My Thoughts: "Well aparently Midnightive speaks to trees. Okay."

Don't even worrry someone has to talk to fluttershy! :)

Also Sky just so so you know :P This role play is as slow one... but it never really dies...  

• 4 weeks later...

it just get boring for me to wait for everyone reply last time it was 1 to months i waited for one

Well, I posted, if that had to do with anything. Do you guys know how I should introduce my antagonist? (I already have a plan on how to introduce Stevie)

3... 2... 1... 0!

Happy New Year, everypony! May the next 364 days of our lives be filled with memories and discoveries! :D

Hey, I know it's been awhile and I barely joined, but would it be possible to have another character on this?

Is it also possible to have someone have a Digimon Partner withought being an official Digidestined?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I posted, if that had to do with anything. Do you guys know how I should introduce my antagonist? (I already have a plan on how to introduce Stevie)

3... 2... 1... 0!

Happy New Year, everypony! May the next 364 days of our lives be filled with memories and discoveries! :D

Hey, I know it's been awhile and I barely joined, but would it be possible to have another character on this?

Is it also possible to have someone have a Digimon Partner withought being an official Digidestined?

Yes it is check out season 2 almost half of the earths population has digimons without being digidestined.

Sorry I havn't posted depression and hit me hard and shit. But i'll try and get something together! ^_^

Oh, that's okay. :) If you're depressed, I have a good pick-me-up:

It makes me smile every time I watch it.