Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

(edited)

OOC

Sakura sat on the tree looking over the summer camp. urghh summer camp, what was my parents thinking! she thought.She looked around and saw other people coming towards the camp. The camp had nice log cabins and nice lake by the side of it.After the other got here, a white flake landed on her boot.She looked at it and put her finger to it. snow? In the summer

;;RPCode

;;Character - Renamon/Sakura - Midnightive -

;;Character - Keramon/axe - SolarWind -

Edited by Midnightive
Missing OOC link.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alice sat by one of the Summer Camp houses, watching the view over the area the camp resided in. "I have yet to grasp the whole idea of a Summer Camp, but the view is sure magnificent." Alice thought. She had nothing against her parents, not at all, but they knew that she had a hard time socializing with other children so the idea of a Summer Camp made her slightly confused. Still, they probably just wanted her to make friends with other children her age.

A sigh escaped Alice's lips, then suddenly she noticed something white in the corner of her eye. She turned her head to see what it was that had caught her attention, it was a snowflake quickly getting company by other of its sort. "Snow? In the summer?" Alice said to herself.

Edited by Mayuen

Leon was inside his cabin with a gaming device playing it and not paying attention to anyone else. "Bah lost again. What a cheap boss." he said as he noticed something was going on outside. "Wait that's snow. That doesn't make any sense it's the middle of summer." he said looking out the window.

Sakura jumped down from the tree.

Looking over to the person who waved at her she shrugged.

She was going over to talk to the person before the snow fell heavy.

Before Sakura could do anything the few snow flakes had turned into a storm.

Running to the log cabin, she looked around at the people inside.

(Btw, this is only starting off like the first episode the rest is ours to make up!)

Noticing the upcoming storm, Alice had taken reside in the same cabin as the others. Luckily, it was the same cabin that she had been sitting outside plus it was the one she was meant to sleep in anyways. "I'm pretty sure snowstorms wasn't in the camp's schedule" Alice said out loud, mostly to herself.

[i'll ask again is this after Adventure 02 or did the first two seasons just not happen in this world?]

"Hmm how odd. not only is there snow but it's become a full on storm." he said as he watched people enter the cabin.

Axe got in the cabin and saw the girl from earlier snow rested heavily on his black hoodie and he was glad he had it.

"Why are you wearing a jacket they said ! Its summer they said ! I sure proved them wrong !" he brushed the snow off his jacket and pulled the hood off his head. "That certainly was weird."

(edited)

"Oh look something remotely interesting." Leon said coming out of the cabin. "Though something feels.....odd. We shouldn't be seeing the northern lights here unless we got transported to the north pole." he says. "Though it would explain all the snow"

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

"Huh, northern lights?" Alice thought, following the other children out from the cabin. "That's weird, never heard of northern lights in this areas." After hearing Leon's comment, Alice replied. "With all the weird weathers around the world nowadays, I actually wouldn't be that surprised."

Sakura looked up at the northern lights.

"oh, there so pretty" as she said that 8 lights came down from the sky.

In shock she jumped back, as the meteors came crashing down in front of there feet.

Sakura went to look what had come out of the hole, she saw these things float towards her face.

In shock she grabbed in before looking to the left seeing the lake open up with a wave that dragged them all down.

Sakura went down screaming.

(edited)

"Hmm well this is certainly something to write home about." Leon said looking at the light in his hand. He soon saw the wave and was dragged down with the others.

Like the others, Alice was choked by the meteor landing in front of her feet, but she did look down to see what it was. She caught the light and had some time to examine it before the huge wave took her too.

(edited)

Axe looked at the meteor and held the small ball of light he took the small device from inside but the wave took him down with the others before he could get a good look at it.

As he tumbled into the water he could only think, "My jacket wont save me now..."

He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

Edited by SolarWind

His head was throbbing as he was woken from his deep slumber, he slowly cracked his eyes to see the light beaming down from the sky. He couldn't remember anything, his head ached, and he could not recall even a fraction of a memory. He just lay there thinking, who am I, where am I. He felt a weight on his chest, he opened his eyes fully to examine the creature laying on his chest. It was a small ball shaped creature, no larger than a bowling ball, and about as heavy. Its eyes were closed, the creature catching some shuteye. He sat up, knocking the creature off his chest and waking her up in the process.

"Awa, Jayten! Why did you wake me up?" The creature asked in a high pitched voice.

"Wait, You know my name" Jayten said confusedly

"Well of course I know who you are, I am your partner after all." The creature said matter-of-factly.

Jayten stood up, his head still aching terribly. Jayten began to check his pockets, he found some weird electronic device, he wasn't sure of what exactly it was but decided it was probably important so he slipped it back into his pocket. He looked around, and noticed he was standing in the middle of some large grassy plains, the green verdant plains extended out as far as the eye will see.

"Where are we?" Jayten asked

"Why, we are in the digital world, and I am a digimon" The digimon said.

"Do you have a name" Jayten asked. Even though she said he was in the digital world, like it was something abnormal, Jayten doesn't remember being anywhere else so he changed the subject.

The digimon gave a disappointed humph " You don't even remember my name? You created me, remember?"

He created a living creature? He tried to think back but was stopped with a massive ache in his skull, "Ack!" Jayten yelled grabbing his head.

"Jayten, are you alright?" the digimon said worried.

"I can't remember anything, I don't know where I came from or who I am, I don't even know who you are" Jayten admitted

"Well, from what some other digimon told me, you are a human, and you come from earth. But I don't know what that means. Sorry" Said the naive little digimon "My name is Sparklemon by the way. You gave me that name" Sparklemon said.

Jayten sat down in the grass, he felt something press against his butt, he reached back and realized there was a leather box attached to a belt he was wearing. Jayten opened the box to reveal a stack of at least a hundred small colorful trading cards. Jayten flipped through them, not taking real time to read them. When he flipped to a piece of folded paper, He put the cards away keeping the paper in hand. He opened the paper.

The paper revealed a couple of drawings, one which looked just like Sparklemon. Down to the last detail. There was an arrow pointing from Sparklemon to another drawing to the right of the drawing of Sparklemon. It looked like a small human, with a mask, carrying a sword bag. It had a name over it, Shojomon. Jayten couldn't understand what the drawings meant so he tucked it away inside his pocket. He laid back down on the grass, closed his eyes and tried to push back the state of anguish his head was in.

Alice felt something nudging her cheek and slowly opened her eyes. The first thing that struck her was that she felt sore throughout her whole body, the second thing was that she was not at the camp anymore, and thirdly she realized a weird creature was sitting on her chest. The creature was looking pretty much like a small ball of fire with two hands, plus two big eyes and a sew shut mouth.

"You're finally awake!" The fire ball said happily. Alice started in pure surprise at the small creature, blinked a couple of times before harshly standing up, making the creature falling of. "Who...what...how" was the only thing that came out of Alice's mouth. The creature looked at her from the ground patiently, head... body slightly tilted. Alice took a deep breath and then said "Am I dreaming?"

"I am fairly sure you're not dreaming, Alice!" the fire ball said with a grin. Surprised again for the fact that the creature knew her name, Alice made a little jump. "How do you know my name?" "I am your destined partner, of course I know your name!" the ball said with another grin.

"Destined partner... what? No wait... who are you exactly and where am I?"

"You are in the Digimon World! And I am Demimeramon, your partner, pleased to meet you!" Demimeramon said with a bow... of some sort.

"So if I am not dreaming, how did I end up here? ... And are the others from the camp here too?"

"I don't know, I just knew you were my destined partner, I hoped you knew the rest."

"...Great..."

Alice stood there and wondered what to do now, since she actually didn't believe this to be a dream. It felt... to real even though it seemed so unreal. While wondering, another question popped up in her head.

"How come you didn't burn me when you sat on my chest, aren't you made of fire?"

"I can control if the fire should hurt or not, and of course I don't want to hurt you!" Demimeramon answered, making a roll over some grass to prove his point.

Crouching down, Alice put her hand on top of Demimeramon's head to see if it was true. He did feel warm, but he did not burn.

"Amazing" was her only response.

Shawn woke up and the first thing he noted was that his music was gone. He got up and noticed he wasn't in summer camp anymore. All the sudden s little purple monster crashed into him wearing his earphones. "Ahhh get it off me It's trying to kill me and it keeps screaming at me," it yelled. Shawn just sighed and pulled the earphones off of the little purple monster. "Thank you sir you're the best," it said. "My name is Dorimon and I am in your debt FOREEEEEEVER," it said before giving his face a lick. "Yeah...... well I'm Shawn and all I need from you is some help finding the kids I was with," Shawn said. "Well okay then let's go," he yelled as he ran off. Shawn sighed and walked after him, putting one earphone in.

"Hey wake up !! argh I said UP !" Axe felt a sharp claw scratch his face and his eyes popped open.

"Wh-what are you? Why did you do that !!" he sputered down below him was a small blue eye with three claws for fingers.

"My name is Tsumemon I am your destined partner. I had to scratch you. That hot-head Demimeramon met his partner first I wont be second." The small eye jumped onto Axes shoulder and dug in his claws. "Well who are you?" Tsumemon asked.

"Im axe how did I get here ? Where am I" He was so confused. "You're in the digital world of course ! And I am your partner."

"Im partners with a three fingered eyeball. But that girl got a fireball." Once again Tsumemons claws slashed at his face.

"WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT ?!?" Axe did not understand why he was being attacked. "Its not nice to insult people or digimon. But ill let you off with a warning this time." Axe sat in the grass and rubbed his face with his jacket sleeve.

(edited)

As Leon lay on the ground knocked out he kept hearing a ringing. Soon it became words like "Wake up" or "Please come on Leon". Finally the voice become loud like a yell and sure enough Leon woke up.

"Huh!? Where am I and.....what are you?" Leon said looking at a small green creature.

"I'm Gummymon. Don't worry im your partner." the little creature explained.

"Partner? Why do I need a partner? And where are we?" he asked. "This is the Digital World and your one of the Digi-destined." Gummymon tells him. "Uh-huh. And this Digital World as you call it is where exactly?" Leon asked. "Oh um uh......I don't know but it doesn't matter it's in danger." the Digimon says. "Danger? In danger from who?" Leon askes his partner. "Well im not quite sure yet but the point is im your partner and we need to find the others." Leon looks at the creature. "Others? What others?" Gummymon responds with "The other Digi-destined of course." Gummymon says bouncing away.

Leon still had a ton of questions and was still rather suspicious of the green little Digimon but he had no choice but to follow him.

Alice decided Demimeramon and her was better of going and see if they could find any other of the children from the camp. He insisted that they were suppose to be other "Digidestined" around as he called them, and Alice figured he meant the other children.

Walking past some trees, Alice spotted another human and walked over to him. Demimeramon had decided since he had proven he wouldn't burn her, he was fully allowed to sit on her shoulder while she did the walking. Alice had just rolled her eyes at his remark, but had let him do it.

"Hi, Axe was it? Seems you ended up here too" Alice said to the boy.

(edited)

Axe looked up at the girl Alice. "Oh hey ... where are we" suddenly Tsumemon jumped onto axes head and said "Hello Hot head nice to meet you. Im Tsumemon and this is axe." axe sighed deeply "Thanks for the introduction Tsumemon but I already know this girl." Axe checked his face to see if it was still bleeding but all that remained were six deep red marks. "Well atleast im not alone. Where are the others?" he asked the new girl. "And whos that little guy, If hes anything like Tsumemon I can see why you sewed up his mouth. Tsumemon scratched Axe again and axe yelped in pain.

"Honestly axe if we are gonna be partners you have to be a bit more polite." He then laid down in axes hair and pulled the hoodie over himself so all that could be seen was his eye. "If you need me I'll be resting." Axe wiped his face and smiled up at the digimon.

"You know Tsumemon your a real pain." Tsumemon yawned and fell asleep on axes head.

Edited by SolarWind