Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

Leo and Jyarimon woke up at the exact same time ¨Man do you always wake up at the same time as me now adays¨ he said to joke with Jyarimon but this was the actully first time ¨i dont know what your talking about Leo you woke at the same time i did¨ Jyarimon said hearing the chat with the four bouncing over there ((asuming they are near the cliff all of them)) ¨Hey what are ya all doin?¨ Jyarimon asked happily as Leo commented on him when he came there ¨Jyarimon isnt it obvious well if it was obvious it would¨ he said while petting Jyarimon on the head ((lol?))

Renamon blushed and smiled. "You'll find it out, i know you will" she said smiling.

Sakura nodded, "Yeah your right we are a team now! We have to do this whether we like it or not!"

Lady devimon pulled a face. "Hmm... the little brats are getting close..." she looked at all the digimon she had left to use. She growled in annoyance. She looked up down at the digimon she could use again. She slammed her hand down, "Stupid digimon, how can they digivovle" she start walking away into the back room. "I'll have someone special planned before you get to me"

Axe smiled. "Tomorrow we go after Lady Devimon. Like it or not shes going down!" He turned to where Keramon was sitting by the fire and he plopped down. "Hey buddy. Tomorrow is gonna be rough... We're gonna need Chrysalimon." Keramon looked at him and nodded. "I know you are. And hes ready! Tomorrow Chrysalimon fights for you." Axe patted Keramon shoulder and he turned over to Renamon. "I take it your ready as well? After all if you get hurt im sure Shawns got your back!" He looked back up at the sky and smiled.

"Hes always there for you. I cant remember a fight we've had where he didnt end up picking you up at some point." He turned to Keramon who was stone silent deep in though by the fire.

Renamon tail twitch and nodded, "Always ready" she said. She then looked at Sakura with a smile.

Sakura smiled, "will be ready we are the fox team after all!" She said getting fox ears out of her pocket and putting them on.

Renamon face went to shock and terror. "why... and how did you get those?!" she asked.

Axe laughed. "I dont think they're real. I think I might start a team as well. Keramon what should our name be?" Keramon looked up and smiled. "Team Virus. I like it because it implies to both of us." Axe laughed. "How does it imply to both of us?" Keramon grinned. "Because i've infected you!" Axe laughed. "Yeah, how?" Keramon giggled and took axes fruit biting a piece off. "My natural charm and humour of course!" Axe pushed Keramon lightly. "Okay! Fine, we can be 'Team Virus'." Keramon smiled and looked back at Sakuras ears. "They do look nice, not as nice as Renamons but they suit you!" Axe bit the fruit and muttered. "And he says im the flirt..." Keramon cackled again and laid down on the ground.

Renamon and Sakura blush side by side. They giggle slightly and then look at each other, "Oh well, thank i guess" muttered a shy Sakura. Renamon laughed stretching, "it's been nice" she said grinning. Before looking up at the clearing sky, "soon to be a sunny day" she said smiling.

Axe rolled over and shut his eyes. He wanted to get a bit of sleep before the fight. Keramon awkwardly patted Renamon on the shoulder before curling up and laying down next to Axe. "Axe, do you mean it about staying?" Axe rolled over and looked at all the people he was here with. "Yeah, if the others wanna leave thats fine. But for me? Im staying." Keramon smiled and then frowned. "But what about a wife and kids? There arent very many women here..." Axe pondered this and then shrugged. "I may miss a few things, but in the long run I'd be seeing things no one else would. But you make a point, I would have liked to get married someday, but before I think about that I need to survive tomorrow." He was a bit uneasy. This night had been great but where did that stuff about a wife and kids come from? Axe dismissed it as keramon was just a bit tired and wasn't thinking straight. "Good night, Sakura, Renamon, Keramon, Dorumon, Shawn, Guilmon, Etemon, Wizardmon, Alice and anyone else spying on us from the woods." He looked up just to make sure there werent any pairs of eyes and then settled back down.

Renamon turned round and listen to what they were saying. She smiled and looked at Sakura before looking back at Axe. She wondered if she could get them together as they were both going to stay. She shrugged it off.

Sakura laid down by the fire yawning as her long blond hair made a blanket. She woke up much later to find Renamon hadn't moved from where she sat the night before.

Keramon roused from his sleep and sat up. "Renamon you didnt sleep? Todays the day! You have to get some rest..." Axe rubbed his eyes and sat up streteching. "Hey whats going on? What happened to my dream?" He stood up and walked over to where Etemons trailer was. He noticed the Gazimon had sewn up and fixed his jacket it looked great. "Wow you guys rule! Thanks!" He put it on and zipped up the front feeling whole again he sat down where everyone was today. "So... Todays the day..." He gulped and stared at the ashes of the fire from last night. "Are you sure you're ready Keramon?" Keramon noddded and looked out over the cliff. "Yeah, im ready! Lets take her down, once and for all!" Axe smiled at Keramon enthusiasm. "How about you guys? Ready to face Lady Devimon Renamon?"

When the others had fallen asleep, Alice was still awake, not able to fall asleep just yet. She passed the time watching the stars through the few passing clouds in the sky. Wizardmon quickly noticed she wasn't asleep, and sat up next to her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah... I am just...worried about tomorrow..."

"It is nothing wrong with that, I doubt any of us aren't worried about tomorrow actually"

"I guess... Are you worried?"

"Can't say I am not without lying, but whatever you choose to do, I will follow. Simple as that."

"Thank you..." Alice then continued, with a slight hesitation. "I can't stand fighting, but if I do not join in this fight, I may need to witness you all get hurt. And that would be something I hate so much more than fighting."

"So you have decided?"

"I will join this fight. To much is at cost for me to run away from this one."

Wizardmon smiled towards his partner.

~

The next day, Alice woke up pretty much when the others woke up. Wizardmon quickly noticed his partner being awake and stood up too.

"How're you feeling Wizardmon?"

"Perfectly fine, digimon heal fast."

Axe smiled at Alice. "Hey whatsup you two? I see your still Wizardmon." Axe was surprised to see Wizardmon still in his champion form.

"You guys ready? Sakura says we'll be moving out in a little bit. Unfortuantely Etemon and the Gazimon can only take us so far, they cant risk being caught by Lady Devimon..." He was aware that Etemon wouldn't be there to save him if he was about to go down this time. He had to help himself if he got into trouble.

Leo sat down where he had slept by the camp fire (which he made) and replied to Axe or was it Keramon well whatever he responded like this ¨More than i was when we were fighting Shellmon but i dont really have an idea who that is hehe¨ Jyarimon just nodded his head in agreement not knowing either.

"It seems being in this form isn't as energy consuming as for you guys" Wizardmon replied towards Axe. "Though this of course means I am far from equal in power. This doesn't mean I won't fight though." Wizardmon nodded against the ground he was hovering slight over. "Much easier when I can fly and don't need to jump to get around which I needed as Candlemon."

The image of the impaled Candlemon struck Alice, but she quickly tried to shrug it off her.

Axe made a confused noise. "You know the evil master were going to fight? The one we've been building up to all this time?"

Keramon cackled. "Hes a bit behind. I Digivolution AND storytime. He'll figure it out im sure." Axe nodded and looked over at Wizardmon. "We couldnt beat her without you after all. Hey Sakura, do you want to eat and prepare before we head off or are we going in right after sleep for some energy?" He was still tired and his white hair was still a mess ontop of his head. He tucked it beneath the hood so no one would notice.

¨well thanks for the little info i got but i still have no clue who this lady dogymon is¨ Leo said when opening his bag to get the spare fish from yesterday ¨i got some salty fishes perfectly fine to eat well all but the brain¨ Leo said jokingly Jyarimon bounced off to the cliff looking out on the ocean as if he knew he wouldnt come back after this battle.

Wizardmon sighed. He felt a bit bad about lying, but he thought that this was the easiest way to explain it. The truth was that he actually couldn't go back to Candlemon, not right now at least. Candlemon's data had been damaged by the attack, and had yet to repair itself to the state that he could go back into the form. But he knew that Alice would just blame herself for that if he told the truth about why he stayed Wizardmon, and decided to just use that explaination instead.

Renamon raised an eye brow. "I didn't sleep, Keramon i was to worried if i'm honest" she told the little virus digimon. She looked around, and good up "I guess we are all ready" she said.

Sakura got up and brushed her self off, "We... you might Renamon, but i'm not" she said. She was scared of sending Renamon against such a strong digimon.

"Dont worry Renamon. If hings go bad I'll protecty you, and if things go worse Axe will save us all!" Axe sighed and pulled the hood lower. "Keramon, stop making promises I cant keep. What happens if I'm in trouble?" Keramon thought this over and then looke at him. "Then we all help you! Same ting for any of us! All for one and one for... Whats the last part?" Axe sighed again.

Renamon nodded, "your right we are all strong" she said with a grin. She looked around and nodded, "I guess, let's do this" she said.

Sakura nodded and curled her hand into a fist. "Yes, Renamon your, right lets do this" she giggled awkward. Before starting to walk up the to the castle.

Axe grinned and spit onto the ground. "Team virus huddle up." Keramon and him walked over and got into a close circle.

"You know the reason wer'e heading to that castle right? Remember what Etemon said. Deputymon will have been brought back by Lady Devimon by now. I bet you hes there waiting. Wer'e gonna settle the score." Keramon grinned in his mischievous way.

"Were 1 for 1. I guess Deputymon is ready for us this time eh?" Axe smiled and broke the huddle. "Dont let the others know. This is between us and him. We cant get help this time around..." Keramon nodded. He hated keeping secrets but he didn't think Axe would mind if he told Renamon his plan. He walked over to her and whispered. "Hey, I have to tell you something..."

Renamon looked at Keramon, "Yes?" she whispered back.

Sakura carried on walking wondering what was going to happen. So many feeling went into her mind, mostly fear. But she felt some hope with Renamon by her side.

Lady Devimon, pulled a face as she watched them come up the mountain. "Oh come off it" she growled in annoyance.

Keramon gulped but decided he had to tell someone. "Axe is worried... REALLY worried. I can feel it, once we get into the castle he thinks Deputymon is going to be waiting for us... I think hes right. Deputymon almost killed us twice, the first time we only won because of you guys managing to soften him up first, the second time Etemon saved us. I have a feeling this time will be different, I dont want any help. You guys will have your own battles in there im sure of it. Lady Devimon wont want us getting in to easily. Whatever happens keep going after her. That place is evil even from here you can see its like a living nightmare..." He finished with a nod at Renamon. He walked back over to Axe who was nervously clenching his fists.

Even though she did consider the others some kind of friends, Alice still walked slightly behind them. The castle made her feel very uneasy, and the whole situation struck a deep fear in her. But she didn't want to worry anyone so she continued walking, Wizardmon flying next to her, also kept in silence.

Renamon looked over Keramon, "are you crazy?" she paused. "I guess we are all crazy" she sighed.

Sakura held up at the top of the mountain "Ready?" she asked Renamon before asking the rest. She looked at the floor, "I know we are all scared but we can do this!" She told them. She nodded to Renamon.

Renamon jumped in the air, "Renamon digivovle to kyubimon" a fox stood in the pace of Renamon and her tails twitched from side to side.

Lady Devimon, came out. She was making a slow walk towards them. "so your here? Let's make this fun" she said. As three digimon at champion level followed her and ran infront. One of them was Deputymon, Axe was right.

"Keramon digivolve to Chrysalimon!" Chrysalimon appeared his tentacles already out and read for the battle. "Sakura. Whatever happens, I want you to know I was glad we got to do this together." Axe said. He looked at Deputymon and smirked. Chrysalimon began to talk in that edgy way of his. "Soo you are the big bad lady devimon? I have already met that gunslinger. But who are these two? More pawns for us to sweep aside. Its a pity really, Kyubimon leave that pistol faced freak to me. I want to crush his code once and for all!"

Axe gulped. He knew Deputymon was faster than Chrysalimon. And that was definitely a disadvantage here. He pulled off the hood and looked forward. "Chrysalimon be careful! I dont want to have to step in and save you again..." Chrysalimon laughed and it sounded like cold steel. "Don't you worry. That guy may have made me look like a fool last time. But this time its personal. Im going to kill him... Again." Axe smiled. For once he appreciated Chrysalimons bloodthirsty nature.