Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

Sakura looked at the egg finely the tears had stopped. She looked up at Wizardmon, who was now Candlemon, "Thank you" she got up holding the egg as tightly as she could. She turned to Axe and Kuramon, "don't be said Renamon wouldn't want that, she did it knowing what would happen" she said some tears were still flowing down her check. She looked at all of them "It's over... we've done it" she said smiling. Before a voice could be heard "Turns out, that wasn't the end" it sounded like an old man.

Axe turned his head around. Kuramon lept onto his shoulder as the words startled him. He fell back and found himself staring at Sakura who looked like she had been crying. Axe thought maybe the voice was in his head but Kuramon had heard it as well.

Axes hand stung but it wasn't broken, He covered Kuramon and turned to Sakura. He couldn't bare to look at the egg, it reminded him of his failure. Kuramon was looking around as well nervously with his one eye. "You heard that?"

"I heard it too" Candlemon answered Kuramon, also looking around for the source of the voice. Alice followed the example and looked around too, but the head movement made her dizzy resulting in her putting her hands up to her head - which made her flinch a little. She had been careful when she had comforted Sakura, but this time she had forgotten about her hands and they stung by the contact.

Sakura whiled her eyes still hugging the egg for dear life. She walked towards the sound before a hologram appeared in front of her. Jumping back a in fright but still holding the egg tight. She looked at the hologram waiting for the rest to come round and join them.

The man smiled, "As i was saying, though you the battle was hard it wasn't the end" he paused and went one. "your enemies will get stronger but so will you, you'll need these" he said a crest necklace landed in there hands. "Each of you will get a crest, something to be proud of" he went on.

Sakura looked down at her egg, "Is there away to bring her back? To stop this fighting?" she asked still looking down at the egg.

The man shook his head "Not yet dear, but soon all of you will be better and stronger then ever!" he pointed out. "Now go, you need to leave for new lands and a new adventurer!" 

¨new lands isnt digi world the land or is it the globe it circulates around¨ Leo was now more confused than ever of this hologram or something ¨also what is this world in i dont even know how we started to get here all i remember is waking up with Jyarimon on the beach some days ago¨ Leo began to wonder alot now. ((well duh hes in a world full of digimons and hes being stupid.

"Oh..." Axe said. He placed the tag around his neck and looked up. Kuramon jumped to his shoulder.

"So, new lands eh? How do you expect us to get to these new lands?" Axe knew for a fact the cliffs were way to dangerous to get down and they didn't have a boat.

"Who are you? You never gave us your name. How do we know we can trust you? Never take candy from strangers, im pretty sure dont take necklaces from holograms works too." Axe pointed out. The tags could be tracking devices for keeping an eye on the kids, or bombs to kill them all. Or maybe he was just being paranoid. Axe looked away and pulled his hood down over his eyes. "Nevermind. Its not like we have a whole lot of options right?" He sighed and sat down in the grass. "Hey Leo. Do you remember where the beach was? Thats as good a place as any to get to new land." Kuramon jumped from Axes shoulder to his chest. "We have to be careful though. With Renamon hard boiled, and me out of order, its up to Candlemon, Jyarimon, and Dorumon to protect the group."

Axe nodded in agreement with two of them unable to fight defending all of them could be trouble. Plus now they had to worry about Renamons egg cracking and Kuramons weak form. This was getting to be very tricky and extremely dangerous.

"I'll follow if you lead. No matter what you need I'll try my best. Kuramon as well. We're not gonna back down from a little trouble."

He said to Sakura smiling. It was true he didnt really care what he was told to do as long as it was possible, and if it helped the group. 

¨Yeah i do remember the way to the beach from here also i did see an island when i fished with Jyarimon but it was kinda... moving¨ Leo explained to Axe who now sat down on the ground also putting on his tag ¨also these are too light weighted to be something dangerous you know well except for micro bombs but that should be impossible to get in this land¨ Leo knew about some bombs but not many after that he stood by a tree ¨hey Jyarimon¨ Jyarimon sat on Leos shoulder (i guess he can sit?) ¨Ye Leo?¨ Jyarimon was confused with how his partner wanted to do anything after that battle ¨wanna defend all while they are weak hehe?¨ Leo kindly asked his partner ¨uhhhm sure¨ Jyarimon jumped down from his shoulder.

Sakura nodded and looked back at the group. "I guess, this is where will be going then the beach!" she said happily. She waited for Renamon to respond but looked down between her arms forgetting she was an egg. She started to walk out over the edge she saw the world coming fixing it self from Lady devimons rein. 

Axe nodded to Leo not feeling like speaking at the moment. Kuramon shook his head. "No, no, no, Not the beach! Axe last time we went there we were almost goners!" Axe put his finger up to his lips to shush Kuramon. They didn't have a choice, Axe then looked at Leo and the others his head hurt a bit but he ignored the pain and scooped up Kuramon. Placing the small digimon in his jacket pocket. He walked up to Sakura on the edge. He spoke in a quiet voice almost like whispering. "Its all going back to the way it was... But we're still here. Im not sure if that's a good or a bad thing." He kept his eyes focused on the horizon as the wind nudged him gently.

¨Hey guys if we hurry we could find some food for the days because we dont know how long it will take before we see an island again you know¨ Leo started to walk into the forest that he had remembered they walking through since he marked sometimes on the trees with his hands so he got to inspect a tree to know.

Sakura let out a big drawn out sigh. She nodded, "Yes food is the best option" she turned and looked down at the necklace given to her. She wondered what fit inside it and wondered how long it would take for Renamon to come back. Letting out a big sigh she followed Leo into the forest. Looking back at Axe to see if he was following, she wondered if her feelings were growing for him. 

Axe closed his eyes and let his head fall back to the sky. "Hey Axe, where does food come from?" Kuramon asked earnestly.

"Hmm... Well actually vegetables and fruits grow. Like on trees and vines and stuff." Kuramon nodded. "Oooh. I always thought someone put them up there..." Axe opened his eyes and stared at Kuramon wondering how he could possibly believe that.

"Should we be following the others?" Kuramon asked again. Axes eyes shot open and he stared out at the forest. "WHAT?!?! THEY LEFT!?" Kuramon giggled. "Yeah they left a few minutes ago. I thought you knew?" Axe looked at the small digimon "WHY DID YOU ASK WHERE FOOD CAME FROM BEFORE TELLING ME THEY HAD LEFT?!?!" Kuramon thought for a moment then said. "Cuz' I'm hungry."

Axe and Kuramon walked into the forest and caught up with the others. "Sorry guys. I was just helping Kuramon figure out the mystery of the food fairy." He grumbled Kuramon looked at him and said "Food fairy? You said food grows on vines and trees..."

¨What is a food fairy... wait you actully believed in that old Myth that parents told well some did¨ Leo asked slightly laughing a little after that then he continued to the beach ¨Coming or am i the only one going¨ Jyarimon followed him cloesly while he watched around them.

(OOC: Hey, why haven't I gotten any notifications that this RP has been updated? Sorry guys, I'll try to keep up better)

Alice tried to get her eyes to stop being so blurry while the man was talking, she could barely make up what he said, but she thought that Candlemon could always repeat it if it was important to know everything. What she heard was about their power and their battles. "Great... Next time I will figure out something better than to act as a weird sight disturber, my hands hurts...".

She suddenly felt something in her hand. Looking down she managed to figure out it was the crest the man was talking about. Shrugging slightly, she put it around her neck.

Later when they had decided to head towards the beach, Alice walked in silence with Candlemon next to her.

"Are you okay? You have been awfully quiet since the fight"

"Hmm?... Oh sorry, I'm fine"

Her words didn't not ease her partners worries though, but Candlemon stopped asking.

• 3 weeks later...

Sakura spent most of her time looking at the ground. Her arms tightly clutched around the egg. She looked up for a second to see she was about to walk into a tree. She had an idea, she turned to the people she was with  before a smile crept up on her face. First one since the battle, " we should get help, build a boat i'm sure we could get there!" though trying to sound brave her voice cracked with emotion. She sighed, hugging the egg. She wanted nothing more to do then to see Renamon again. She over heard what Kuramon said, a smile spread from ear to ear. There was nothing, that Kuramon and Axe couldn't cheer her up from. She looked out to sea, " If we act fast and split up into two groups we'll have a raft and a place to sleep before night fall!"

Edited by Midnightive

Leo and jyarimon stopped and looked at Sakura ¨Thats no idea we cant split up with our fighting power already split in half it would just make us more vunerable for attacks against who knows what¨ Jyarimon said loud and clear ¨boat is no idea right now when it will be nightfall when we come there but we have shelter to be exact a cave¨ Leo said to sakura knowing the day was faster here than on earth or was he imaginating it all. (midnight you... misspelled walk for talk :) )

• Brohoof 1

Stevie watched a snowflake fsll from the sky, perplexetion filling his eyes. "I thought it was summer..." He muttered to himself as snow began piling up around him. "Or maybe this is some kind of crazy weather thing that only happens here!" He joked aloud. "Hahahahaha... That'd be rediculous, but pretty cool. Hm... Maybe Caroline knows somethong about this." He left his grandpa's house, where he and his siblibgs were living, and walked down the streets of New York.

Suddenly, a red light shot down from the sky and landed into the ground in front of him! "And they said that aliens don't exist..." Stevie said to himself as he reached for the floating object. "Oh, cool! A Gameboy!" He exclaimed, but under further observation realized it wasn't anything of the sort. "Aw..." He sweatdropped. It was a mint-green thing with a screen in the center. Suddenly, a huge beam of light appeared in front of him and pulled him into a horizenal waterfall! "What the craaaaap?!" He yelled as he fell down and passed out....

Sakura looked down at the egg, before whispering something to it. She looked up around for something to help do. She made a little nest for the egg to sit in. " Ok go get the logs! I'll use these leaves and rope!" she sad happily. She looked at the egg next to her ,wishing the fox like digimon was with her to help her.

• Brohoof 1

¨¨i think ill stay here to make sure nothing bad happens to sakura, it would be alot of pain to find her again dead or alive¨ Leo sat down near a tree while Jyarimon got some branches from the area they were in he left some of them near Sakura then smiled on her showing his friendly side to her.

Kuramon leaped onto Axes shoulders. "Lets go do something useful to help the others!" Axe scratched his chin. Sakura and Leo were going to get wood and leaves. Axe and Kuramon didn't really know what to do.

"Hmm...." Axe was lost in thought for a moment when he heard his stomach growl. He suddenly got an idea to help the others. "LETS GO GET SOME FOOD." Kuramon sighed. "All we do is go get food can't we be a bit more helpful just this once?" Axe looked at him.

"Well excuse me mister Jellyfish. Sakura and Leo took all the good jobs already. Lets find Alice and go get some food that way we have something to eat once we get back!" Kuramon blinked and nodded. "Fine than your decision." Axe however wasn't listening he had heard what Leo had said.

¨¨i think ill stay here to make sure nothing bad happens to sakura, it would be alot of pain to find her again dead or alive¨

He was worried with only Leo around to protect her Sakura might get hurt. He didn't have much of a choice so he nodded at Leo and said. "I'll be back in a bit. Take care of her and the egg, there aren't enough of us to be stretched so thin. I'll try to find Etemon he can help with the Gazimon for protection but I haven't seen any sign of him since last night." Kuramon lept onto Axes back and the two began to look for Food, Leaves, Logs, and a giant singing elvis monkey in a trailer.

Stevie slowly opened his eyes. "Hm? Wha?" He sat up and looked around. "This isn't New York..." He mumbled as he absentmindedly put the mint-green device in a pant-pocket. All around him were nothing but trees, above him a strange-looking sky, and below him green-ish grass. "I must've passed out." He deducted. "This place kinda reminds me of home, before we moved..." The memory pained him, so he forgot about it and stood up. "Hello? Hellooooo?" He didn't know WHO he was calling to- he just hoped somebody- ANYBODY- would hear him.