Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions of haters?

Gone Airbourne

Simple, their arrogant butthurts who crave attention, I don't like 'em, so I avoid 'em, no problem.
  • Brohoof 16

Honestly? I really don't care. Hell, I can even see why some people don't like the show and/or bronies because of how much weird crap the loud, obnoxious minority of our fandom do. Plus if they don't like the show, that's cool too. Not everyone has to like what I like. My boyfriend even watched about five episodes with me, and though he likes Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy he thought the show itself is boring. I'm not bothered by it one bit. *shrug*

• Brohoof 1

I literally could not believe it. I guess I'm naive. I NEVER would've imagined things would escalate like this... Insulting Yahoo articles(like that's new), Insulting Fox news coverage, Insulting internet haters and my father disapproves. Wow... I just realized. I totally should've seen this coming. But I didn't

I literally became a brony because I was insulted at the way two of my classmates were being treated for liking the show. I prolly would've ended up a brony anyway. But I was angry. What the actual hell drug do people think they're on, that they can hate on people for liking a show!?

-FF

• Brohoof 1

We have two haters in the Pony world, stupid little rich stuck up 8 year old boys who think they're the best at everything and think that attempting to make a series look bad, or you have the one that speaks honestly and why he/she really doesn't like the show unlike most youtube comments: 'FUCKING PONIES NEED TO FUCKING DIE.'

I respect the haters that don't like the show, ok you don't like, then why not get as little involved in it as possible?

But not the one's who want to continuously say how bad the show is and how the men who watch it are gay and homo.

Smart haters I can take. The kind I was before December. Don't like it? Avoid it. Linked there? Either hit back or close the tab.

Stupid haters is a bit more complicated.

(edited)

I wish to hug EVERY hater.

I want to spread love and politeness to all those who have differing opinions than myself.

Why?

Because I like to see them squirm. :evilgrin:

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

Couldn't give a flying shit. I had two haters having a go at me i just walked away laughing my ass off at the fact that the two of them together couldn't come up with anything better then it's gay..etc

My opinion's of haters.. I try not to make a general opinion, I try to make opinions of each and individual person.. But generally, i do not like the ignorant haters that spout random stuff for no reason, But those are more easily referred to trolls in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Not liking the show is fine by me since I understand people have different tastes. Those who go out of their way to attack people who are fans, on the other hand, are rather sighworthy. But what can ya do but ignore them and move on.

You can hug them and learn about how they form their opinions without reflecting the hate. Act as if they aren't hating on you and don't be offended by it, all in the name of (social) science.
  • Brohoof 2

You can hug them and learn about how they form their opinions without reflecting the hate. Act as if they aren't hating on you and don't be offended by it, all in the name of (social) science.

It's a fair thing to do with rational people, but the "go-out-of-their-way" sort of people I refer to probably aren't ones who will be willing to have rational convo. So ignoring 'em like they're nothing is the best route IMO.

They either want attention, are too narrow-minded to enjoy the show, or are too shallow to understand anything outside 'lol they're all girly', in short they aren't worth anyone's attention. If someone takes the time to voice their opinion, they dislike the show, but are willing to be civil, listen to the other side and generally not be someone who argues their side without thinking about the opposition, then they're worth the time, but when one says the word 'hater' that's not usually the case. Haters are usually trolls or something similar. And couldn't give two shits about anyone else's opinion other than their own.

• Brohoof 2

Well, most of the audience are guys, which when I give a first thought to, yeah that's really creepy. And that's what most likely hatters are thinking aswell. To the guys they're creepy, to the girls .. I dunno .. maybe babyish?

But if they gave the show a shot they would understand why we love it so much^^