Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions of haters?

Gone Airbourne

Why do we pay haters so much attention? IGNORE the negative and enjoy the positive. Life is too short to be so concerned with what others think of you and your likes and dislikes. Live YOUR life and do the things that make YOU happy.

• Brohoof 1

There will be haters and ALWAYS be. No matter how many haters you turn into bronies, there will always be more. Haters are just not so open-minded like the rest of us. I'd say you'd be better off ignoring their butts and letting them hate.

What many of us should keep in mind is why the hater hates in the first place. the person could have been raised up in that way so that they feel things like mlp are wrong.... and there are a variety of other reasons, not that im defending some of the ones who are downright evil!

See, I wish people who didn't like the show would just simply say: I don't like it.

Back on topic, my brother is a "hater", but he still treats me like his brother.

Sure, he and his friends poke fun at me, but they're not really being mean.

Me and my brother get along great, even though he is a "hater".

TL;DR I don't like the thought of haters, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I try not to let them change me at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it that bronies and haters should have some 'standards'.

We won't shove it up your ass if you don't shove it up our ass.

I swear if this is what everyone did with haters and bronies, our long battled war between haters would just be over.

• Brohoof 2

My opinion is R12 and R14 of the internet.

Rule #12 of the internet: Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Basically if a brony says" I like my little pony" Then... Well you can see where this would go.

Rule #14 of the internet: Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.

Ignore haters. Absolute best thing you can do. ( Or make them look stupid )

• Brohoof 1

May rant...

There are many Haters...Two mainly one who say 'I hate/Dislike MLP.' And the 'omg,u guys are gay 4 liking pink ponies,go die in a hole u gay faggot.'

I do not at all mind for those who hate Mlp JUST AND I MEAN JUST don't SHOVE it my throat...look I don't shove my Love for MLP on you...Don't force you're hatred on me? Kay? Kay!

You have a taste and so do i...I don't like Finally Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts yet,you don't see me rantin' and ravin' do you?

You are entitled to you're opinion and so am i,Lets just leave it there?

As far as I understand many of the haters are people who are after validation and attention, and using the position of opposition of a subculture to achieve it. Others are simply people who don't have tolerance for other people liking something they don't like and who need to express themselves about it. And some people see it as wrong that we like it. I don't like either of these groups much, though I luckily don't encoutner them on a regular basis.

My opinion is R12 and R14 of the internet.

Rule #12 of the internet: Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Basically if a brony says" I like my little pony" Then... Well you can see where this would go.

Rule #14 of the internet: Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.

Ignore haters. Absolute best thing you can do. ( Or make them look stupid )

Um, where do you find that rule list, I have been searching forever for it. I want to read these rules. I am kid of interested what they are cause I sometimes end up in stupid YouTube arguments that I wasn't apart of.

Um, where do you find that rule list, I have been searching forever for it. I want to read these rules. I am kid of interested what they are cause I sometimes end up in stupid YouTube arguments that I wasn't apart of.

http://rulesoftheinternet.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I only obey rules 1-100 because after 100 they start repeating and start making no sense

Oh and some are pretty smart rules. The cake is a lie BTW.

Haters gonna hate! I'll just skip on my merry way after a song about one hater I actually had fun with XD Parody of BBBFF

When I was just a newbie, I found it rather silly, to see how many different haters I could steam.

I had fanfics to read, didn't think that I would ever need, some wierd troll, who spoke dragonese.

Then there was one troll that I cared for, knew he was so fun to tease!

Uberdeathninja! Rivals forever! Like some cheese and some chalk we would stay up late together!

He told me "Make me a sammich." So I glued bread to his head.

I told him that I was allergic to bananas.

I argued more than I realized, it seems.

He would argue, in draconese! Spreading hate was his thing, even though he loved his Skyrim.

And though he really was a jerk, I hoped that he would stay, on My Little Brony. Forever.

Aaannd that's all I can think of. We would argue every day till 1:00 AM. And then Cheezeburger switched to the beta!

Edited by Amber Sands

I usually avoid them, but it's always fun to watch someone to get all butthurt from a cartoon. It would seem kind of boring if everyone liked it, so it makes being a brony that much more interesting in my opinion. I mean who doesn't like a little controversity once and a while? And honestly... I could probably beat the shit out of most of them in really life anyways :)

I usually ignore haters but if an instance does come up where I end up getting into a fight about it. I just tell them that if they think bronies are the worst thing to happen then they need to get a reality check because there are plenty of worse things out there than a fandom. Plus from what I've seen of this fandom its not only the most creative one but also the most charitable one I've seen.

Edited by thor9356

It doesn’t bother me too much but then again I haven’t been harassed about it, everyone I know is pretty pony-friendly even if they don’t like the show. I’d say the show isn’t for everyone and I can understand that. Haters gonna hate, I know how cliché that sounds but I’m comfortable enough with myself to not care of the opinions of total strangers.

i sometimes think that a lot of haters spend more time obsessing with ponys more than we do considering the 24/7 hate someponys get

Edited by lightning strike
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it depends. There are 3 kinds of haters in my opinion.

1. A hater that has proper reasons for disliking the fanbase (sometimes just the fanbase and not the show itself)

2. Someone who just doesn't like the show and nothing else (not really a hater)

3. Stupid, ignorant, and butthurt haters, the ones who have to go to pony forums to troll and scream at how much they hate us.

• Brohoof 1

The opinion of a hater should never factor in to what makes you happy. It would be like letting someone tell you what your favorite color is. Only YOU can decide what is right for yourself. Why waste time with topic after topic devoted to things that don't matter? Just do your thing and don't worry about the rest.

Edited by Jemboi