Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions of haters?

Gone Airbourne

I've got a question what do you think of this hater? I think this guy is trolling in my honest opinon. Also a lot of bronies are getting mad at him on the comment section.

Edited by Hakureimiko

i could really care less about the haters if they dont want to try the show simply beacuse its for little girls then there just ignorent and you cant help it however if they tried the show at least and are still not into then i understand if its not for them but if there going out of there way to just hate on the show thats a whole diffent story those people are simply trolls which then you just have to ignore them and thell go away one thing i always make sure to do is Love and Tolerate :D

I say just let the haters have their opinions. As long as they have valid and understandable reasons for disliking MLP:FIM and our community, than that's alright with me. I think the same should apply with all other media-related fandoms as well.

I only hate Brony Haters for one reason and that is if they hate us and the show just cause else likes it, its true it pretty much the majority of Brony haters, it happens all the time see what happend with Justin bieber, large majority of people who hate him is because everyone else loves them and it true i proved my point to a jb hater and shut him up completly, i've done the same to brony haters its like if you hate the show because it doesn't intrest you, its not that you hate it its that you don't find the show interesting, most of them are hidden to far in thier own lies, and they seem to be to far to see the error of thier ways, thats my opinion

post-8387-0-72692100-1347859154_thumb.png

I’m going to be honest, the more I think about it I get a little bothered. I don’t understand the hate. It’s as simple as a bunch of us liking a TV show and nothing more, it is so innocent. We just like a show, it shouldn’t be a big deal at all in the first place. Today before work for example I really wanted to wear my Fluttershy shirt but decided not to, not because I’m ashamed or anything but I didn’t want to have to deal with all the BS I’d get from my co-workers all day, I’d rather just avoid it all together.

Haters, aka the "lolponyfag" people- I just ignore them, and plea others to do the same. It's no use arguing with someone who only uses the insults "aspies", "ponyfags", "furries", "homos", "gays", "manchildren" ect. They will never learn.

Non-bronies- People who have seen the show and don't like it: Fine with me. Everyone's got their tastes. Leave them be.

Bronies and Pegasisters are basicly furries. The ponies are talking animals that sometimes take on human characteristics. That is an example of a furry character.

• 5 weeks later...

I think 97% of haters think the show and us are gay.

But those who hate the show but don't go posting their crap all over where people can see, they're fine I guess.

A lot of the haters have never watched the show or know what the shows about most of the time. They quickly judge us and the show and make jokes and insults about us. All i wish sometimes is that all the haters would go away, and stop judging us and the show. Love and Tolerate :wub:

post-8996-0-95497100-1350775687.jpeg

Edited by The Galex Dj

Haters gonna hate. I dont get offended by the haters, cause most of them havent even seen the show. I do however, hate them when they decide to bully someone over it, and that someone ends up getting depressed and anti-social all that stuff because of it.

• Brohoof 2

Well... I'm one of the school bully's... Not that I'm proud of it... But all thees damn freshmen think there sooo smart...

They are all haters... What do I think of them? There a bunch of [censord] freshmen...

The funy part is that they try to use the word brony agencies me... But there smart enought not to do that now... Lol

Whoa this thread again o.o! Yeah people are going to hate the show but who cares. Its the ones that hate the show, then try to put you down for liking the show they get on my damn nerves. But honestly yup just go on liking My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cause guess what? Its a good show :wub:

While I don't like haters, I don't hate them intensely. Yes, they troll, they crave attention and thats what they do. Even if one were to constantly bug me with me like ponies, I'd recommend him/her an episode and try to be nice.

Spread the love and kindness :3 sure ignoring works but being nice is the best option. Either way, its the internet so *shrug*

Eh, I don't mind them, cause they can do whatever they want, and they don't bother me that much. I think the best way to deal with them is to ignore them, because no matter how angry someone may when rebutting the opinion of a hater, they really are just helping them. ignoring them lets the haters just keep on being stupid.

Don't give them two much crap guys......I used to be a hater myself...and a huge one at that.......most of them haven't even tried watching the show, and those who have deserve to have their opinions respected. Besides, where does giving someone hell about giving you hell fit in with the whole "love and tolerance" thing?

So, next time you encounter a hater, just ask them if they've actually tried the show. Who knows? You might have just made a new Brony!

Simple, their arrogant butthurts who crave attention, I don't like 'em, so I avoid 'em, no problem.

thanks bro....thanks......
  • Brohoof 1

Don't give them two much crap guys......I used to be a hater myself...and a huge one at that.......most of them haven't even tried watching the show, and those who have deserve to have their opinions respected. Besides, where does giving someone hell about giving you hell fit in with the whole "love and tolerance" thing?

So, next time you encounter a hater, just ask them if they've actually tried the show. Who knows? You might have just made a new Brony!

thanks bro....thanks......

Yo Red long time no see! I hear you on that and your right as well. Loved your pewdepie impressions video on your profile xD that was awesome. I see you are no long molestia's apprentice :P
  • Brohoof 1

Normally all the haters who have watched the show but dislike it I am Okay with it. But all those other haters who call me gay or whatever, I just sorta roll my eyes and laugh a little bit at how Terribly misinformed and Immature they are, Those kinds of haters like to get a reaction out of you. Think of it like a Bully at a Middle School. They are gonna keep teasing you because seeing how you react to them is entertaining to them. If you begin to show a Positive side and act like it doesn't affect you it's not fun for them anymore and they move on to someone else or something else.

I could simply give two shits.

:lol: Well, I don't give a shit, fuck or buck.

Haters gonna hate, they can like their crap while we will like our crap. But they should just watch a few MLP eps and not jump to conclusions without even taking a look at the actual episodes.

Haters? Haters are everywhere; they're like cockroaches in a Denny's kitchen. It doesn't matter what the person/thing/idea in question is. Whether it be George Washington, Bronies, world peace, or curing cancer, there will be a horde of haters hating on it.

Do not confuse haters with critics and judges, they are not here to help you. Haters are cruel, bitter people who typically live alone in a dark place underground. They are not happy with their life, and the path they have chosen, so they spend their energy bashing people, objects, and ideas instead of thinking about how sad their life is.

Ignore haters at all cost, and do not let what they say get to you, because honestly, it's not even about the thing they're hating on; it's about them trying to do something other than think about their sad, lonely lives.

Too long; didn't read version:

Posted Image

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

Alot of people make assumptions, and alot of people assume that TV show's that are feminine are bad, partly because there have been very bland shows made with girls in mind, but also I think because of sexism to an extent. People assume feminine things are inherently inferior to masculine things. Its why its okay for girls to like "guy" shows, but guys are looked down upon for linking "girl" shows, like there's something shameful in femininity. Hopefully with more people being open-minded about great works like MLP: FIM, this will one day be a thing of that past ^^

But even the media is targeting bronies and they've been extremely prejudiced in their investigations, you guys probably seen the fox news coverage of bronies.

The media, especially Fox News, doesn't have a great track record in honesty. If you can't expect them to avoid racist, sexist and homophobic things, then I think its a bit unrealistic to expect them to present anything accurate or nuanced regarding bronies.

But even the media is targeting bronies and they've been extremely prejudiced in their investigations, you guys probably seen the fox news coverage of bronies.

Actually, I think the media is starting to finally warm up to us. You see newspaper articles, news reports, radio stations, blogs, podcasts, websites, and even advertisements that talk about us in a positive manner.

Yes, they're are things like Jerry Springer and Faux News that hate on Bronies, but that's because pissing off Bronies is the only way they can get anybody to watch their programming.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

Immature people like to make immature comments. Insecure people like to make themselves sound tough and cynical.

Add them together and you get the butt hurt hellspawn we call haters, or more sadly, the average internet troll.