Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Brony: Friendship is Awesome

Skar

I plan on making this an animated series. (The title is subject to change)

Plot: It's about a group of 4 ponies who live in PonyVille, and their stories (episodes) are in conjunction with the actual series. (Like let's say how in Apple Buck Season some of the ponies got sick from the bad cupcakes, and so one of the mane 4 got sick from it)

Characters (Mane 4)

Diamond Dash

Posted Image

He is the "Do the right thing" pony. His the one that usually leads the group in their adventures.

He can be oblivious to some things a lot of the time, but when he sets his mind to something he'll accomplish it. Almost never says no.

Shadow Star

Posted Image

She is usually the one that causes the problems for the mane four. She's a inventor, but the things she creates usually causes a problem in an episode. Curious and likes to put her nose where it doesn't belong.

Blue Jazz

Posted Image

She can be selfish but she's honest to her friends. She always takes the easy way out. She gives off the "I Don't Care" attitude a lot, but she doesn't try to. Has a hard time paying attention. She's very VERY clever and usually can get things to go her way.

Red Lightning

Posted Image

His a very cold-hearted pony. Doesn't like bright things and can be quite the intimidating pony. Always trying to pick a fight and always tells his opinion (Mostly negative). He grew up together with Diamond Dash.

I plan on getting a program for animation soon. Adobe or something. Once I do I'm going to start animating episode 1. It'll probably be around 10 minutes long. I'm going to need voice actors, so yeah, that's going to be fun.

I'm going to go with the same timeline of the actual show it self.

Also everything in this post is subject to change. I just now came up with the idea yesterday... names may change and personalities may change.

Edited by Diamond Dash

Yeah, his actually based off a friends idea of mine.

Nice oc's. My favourites one got to be Shawdow Bolt, he has a name and hair ect :3

Er, wait, shadow bolt? You mixed two names together lol (Shadow Star and Red Lighting) Edited by Diamond Dash