Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a wish

Cjero

(edited)

What would you wish for and why?

Just a topic out of boredom!

I would wish to live in medieval times and work as a traveling merchant because i love traveling and history.

Or a shoalin monk. 'Cuz theyre just awesome.

Edited by Cjero
  • Brohoof 1

What would you wish for and why?

Just a topic out of boredom!

I would wish to live in medieval times and work as a traveling merchant because i love traveling and history.

Or a shoalin monk. 'Cuz theyre just awesome.

Would you be a blind monk? Your icon leads me to believe that's what you truly want (Yeah I just Zecora'd you)

Endless amount of money.

Live your life as a king.

Same

How clichè xD.

Would you be a blind monk? Your icon leads me to believe that's what you truly want (Yeah I just Zecora'd you)

Lol....i just.. ehm. Stole your cookies, 'nuff said.

I would wish for more wishes.

You cheater xD

I would wish for bottomless amounts of courage. Although I wonder if achieving courage in such a way would mean anything at all...

#Philosophical

It would mean a new you, A person awoken from your heart that is different from the one you are now.

I'd wish for a lovely house far away from villages and cities near big lake and forest and live their alone with my cat, dog and other animals I have /)^.^(

A hermit, A truly beautiful wish, I once wanted the same!

• Brohoof 1

I wish I had a pet genie that obeyed my every command.

Why? So I could have unlimited wishes and someone who won't leave me alone, unless I command him to.

Semi-Omnipotence with no paradoxes (All-Powerful). That way, I don't need more wishes. I can do everything and know everything. Omnipotence in itself is like unlimited wishes at all times. No paradox so if I make a rock so big I can't push it, then I can't push it.

I would wish for more wishes.

I would wish for a genie lamp with a genie inside it so I can at least get 3 more wishes. That's more credible and clever than just wishing for more wishes.

Brilliant! absolutely brilliant!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Lots more wishes, maybe infinite. If not, then I dunno, maybe having more Sonic restaurants on the U.S. northeast coast above Virginia and parts of Delaware. I'd like to be within driving distance of precooked tater tots and all of those awesome shakes those TV commercials talk about.