Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a wish

Cjero

Silly:

I wish for a muffin of the choice of each user on these forums

I wish to be the Element of Awesome

Serious:

I wish I have unlimited control of the universe and change it with a whim.

I wish I had a dimension hopper. Feel like blowing up some stuff? Twisted Metal world! Do I feel like beating up a bunch of people? Final Fight world! And if something bad were to happen to me, it would send me back to the real world.

I'd probably wish for world peace.

- At first I thought I'd wish for eternal happiness and satisfaction, but that would be the same as wishing to never feel pain or regret.

- Then I thought I'd wish for infinite money, but getting everything you want easily would eventually make life boring and become a curse.

- Then I thought I'd wish for eternal life, but I'm 14 and life's ALREADY boring.

So I'd wish for world peace. It'd just make life easier.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

TO LIVE IN EQUESTRIA!!!. GOD DANG IT!

HO MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE NOONE WISHED FOR THAT IN THE FIRST PAGE

Seriously guys, what the heck?

I would wish the crap out of that wish to live in Equestria. That's my absolute wish.

Or the power to control matter, to change my surroundings, to bend time and space!!!!

And with that power I would be able to re-create Equestria, and create My little ponies. You know, actual ponies that can talk and fly and use magic.

What's the prize?

Infinite girlfriends, but they are not immortal, that would be crappy. And since they are infinite it's k. Edited by Teh Boi

Or the power to control matter, to change my surroundings, to bend time and space!!!!

>to bend time and space

>to bend

>bend

We don't allow bending here...

Posted Image

I would wish to at least make some of the ponies real in our world. Or at least merge our worlds together. It would be interesting to see the result of that.

This is where I start to get cynical.

-If I wish for something self-fulfilling such as more work ethic, responsibility, or courage, I'd be thinking of myself as self-beneficial, therefore greedy.

-If I wish for something materialistic like money, cds or video games, then I'm just being an idiot who wants nothing more than momentary pleasure, which is really greedy

-If I wish for something like ETERNAL PEACE or INFINITE ____________ then something BAD is gonna go wrong somewhere, leading to the world being fucked

-If I wish something for someone else, then it would still be for my own purpose because while they'll get pleasure from the wish, it would become a way of trying to feel good about yourself.

Tl;dr, no matter what wish you make, it's shit. So I wish for no wishes ever for anyone. Ever again.

I would wish for immortality. Being specific this means that I could not die of old age, get maimed in any way, I would be indestructible and be immune to disease. I would also not physically age past say, 25.

This way I could see the wonders of the future, and I would get to see where the human race goes.

I would also at that point not have to be afraid of anything really.

The only real downside would be that I would have to watch everyone I love slowly die out... :/

(edited)

I would wish I was a Alicorn and go to Equestria and have endless money and can switch back to Equestria and Earth >B3 LIKE A BOSS!!!

Edited by DJ Cadence

So I wish for no wishes ever for anyone. Ever again.

People like you are the reason nobody gets wishes any more :P

I'd wish for immortality (as in both eternal life and indestructibility)

Come on though, who doesn't want to be able to be completely and utterly reckless?

• 9 years later...

I’d wish for the perfect romantic partner

On 2012-07-26 at 7:31 PM, NeverNeverland said:

Tl;dr, no matter what wish you make, it's shit. So I wish for no wishes ever for anyone. Ever again.

Well that’s no fun 

I am a simple pony. I wish for a plushie of my fursona, a Kittydog named Nanners. I’d want the plushie to be 1 meter / 3 feet long, made out of minky, and weighted. I know that I could custom order something like that from Etsy, but I’ve done research into it and that kinda thing would cost a small fortune to commission.