Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a wish

Cjero

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-07-25 at 12:30 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

I wish I could be my OC and meet the Mane Six.

me too!! i want to be my ponysona in general. i wouldn’t mind staying in the same universe i currently am in, but meeting the mane six and being in equestria would be sweet too :pinkie:

I want to see this whole world burned to the ground. This poor imitation of Babylon. This diet-coke version of the real thing. I want it gone. The same way YHWH destroyed the old world with his deluge. Killing millions upon millions. And destroying everything I had.
Those egyptian-style ruins under the atlantic ocean, are Atlantis, and those melted ruins all across the plane of this realm, that people call "tartaria", are Babylon. You cannot imagine the trauma that this genocide caused in the souls of the colletive, because we were not willing to follow his laws.
The wound at the center of my soul still remains to this day. I was born a new human being. And I am still broken on the inside because of the stolen past that this pitiful paradigm intented to disguise behind the globe model. And these cardboard villians in this sh*t world narrative.

You must have seen the world as it was before the flood. The beautiful majesty of Babylon. That was true freedom, unlike this plastic version we have today. It was the truth. Unlike this meaningless lie we have today. Nothing matters anymore.

Damn, it is all lost.

I would wish to depart to another world with my husband and cats, one were I could be my fursona rather than human. Which world? I'd have to think about it, but probably Final Fantasy XIV's world or the one I've been creating for years now.

A rather escapist childish answer, I know. And I acknowledge I wouldn't be aware of all the consequences of such a decision, but I'd rather chance it anyway. I am fully aware that wherever I would go would not be sunshine and rainbows, and I'm fine with that. Just as long as it is a place where I can function a bit better.

To be a pony in Equestria I guess, or more accurate Equestria as I envision it to be. If that's too much the ability to control time I guess? If that's still too much being socially competent would be a good one.

I would wish for an Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl dynasty:(  A dynasty that managed to achieve 8 Lombardi Trophies:(  That adds to 8 Super Bowl rings:LunaMCM1:  One on each finger except the thumbs:P  That way Atlanta Falcon fans - in crowds - can fist forward both hands with those mentioned rings in front of horizontal moving TV cameras and scream happy when a game is about to start:laugh:  And have Sammy Hagar in the crowds too:ButtercupLaugh:  

• 1 month later...

Mock wish: For a real final sequel to the Banjo Kazooie franchise lol 

Real wish: Just to be at a place that feels like home with all the friends I've made genuinely, (that includes my dogs lol)

• 2 weeks later...

To be able to stop time at will and still conversate with the people that I care about. I have time to further myself, but I've been sheltered of for much of my life and it's terrifying to try and pick myself up to conversate with new people that do know me behind these aliases I hide behind. Under these, I can feel social and finding people willing to let me express myself in a way I can't really do in real life without being put as an example for an unstable person. What abundance of time I have often is wasted because I just want to talk or play and people have jobs and life to deal with. I want to be immersed in my friendships not unlike those portrayed in G4 and willing to give people time to get to understand them, but that is getting very hard to do outside of those who do know you. :sunny:

So, just giving a welcoming break and just sit down and listen/have some fun playing with games without the threat of time passing would be something I would wish for and would probably use non-stop for a while. :eager:

Edited by CinnamonPop

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...