Spender or Saver?

Spender or Sacer?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a spender or a saver?

• Spender
    • Saver
    • Both

(edited)

When it comes to money,are you a person who save your money and only buy things you need and maybe some cheap stuff sometimes

img-548448-1-uKznP.png

or are you a person who loves to buy different stuff such as clothes etc. and maybe buy more expencive stuff?

img-548448-2-F29Lt.png

I am a saver myself. I only buy things I need and if there is something expencive I really want I save money for it and never buy other stuff even if they're cheap.

Edited by Jokuc

I have yet to really deal with finances on a personal, earned level, so I can't really say, as all the money I ever get goes 100% towards what I want personally. So at this point, a spender.

Badges

Whenever I get money, I usually save it up for some musical equipment.

I save my money and then spend it on something(s) I really want. At the moment I'm saving up to buy books.

Exchange money for knowledge. :P

Quality isn't important to me for most things so I go cheap and save.

Even when I need to buy something that is important to me, basically electronics (laptop, mp3 player), I do research and find the best device for the best value, which may be low or may cause me to slap a few extra bucks down.

I feel stupid, does anypony know how to make the votes visible?

I like to spend and that's the way I role.

Badges

I'm a saver actually. I save money, but when I remember I have it, I use it.

LOL personally I am so reluctant to spend money its almost painful.I could be hungry and miles from home and I would tell myself

" Ehh I'll be fine"

But when I do spend....

I'm a saver, but I don't get too much money that often.

Should be saving for the future (college, car, etc) but I'm spending it on ponies! :P

Posted Image

I'm sort of a bit of both. I save up some, then I go spend it on some stupid thing. I guess I'm more of a spender though.

Saver! But I have a habit of buying random things every now and then out of bordom :P

Spender, i'm way too impulsive, but it's died down a bit over the years, so that's a plus atleast.

I'm a spender, I blame the steam summer sale though.

I feel stupid, does anypony know how to make the votes visible?

Should have been a button somewhere when you created it saying "Make Votes Public" or something like that next to the title. Just took a look at editing yours there and I don't see it. Looks like some testing is necessary...

ON TOPIC

I'm a little of both, actually. I do a good deal of saving money so that I can get anything I want or need, but I also do a good deal of spending, which is clearly seen on the forums as I have thrust $225 at this place already. (More to come, as well)

Should add a somewhere in between button in there :P

Should have been a button somewhere when you created it saying "Make Votes Public" or something like that next to the title. Just took a look at editing yours there and I don't see it. Looks like some testing is necessary...

ON TOPIC

I'm a little of both, actually. I do a good deal of saving money so that I can get anything I want or need, but I also do a good deal of spending, which is clearly seen on the forums as I have thrust $225 at this place already. (More to come, as well)

Should add a somewhere in between button in there :P

Yeah I know, there usually is a Make Votes Public button, but I couldn't find it..

Anyways, I added a "both" option.

Saver, because money is more important than trivial matters like materials, food, or shelter.

I mostly save, and then when I feel I have enough to spend ($50 and up) I prod around Steam or Gamestop for any games I'd like that are on sale, and then I buy them and run and start the cycle over.

I'm both, sometimes I'll feel the urge to just spend some, and other times I will save it.

But I don't have a job right now, so no money is coming in at the moment.

(edited)

I save until I hit a certain amount, and then my brain explodes and any extra money I'm like "pff I don't need to hold on to that." Terrible habit. :T

Edited by Slipstream

I'm both. I save as much money as I can, yet I love to shop (usually for clothes). If I ever get a in a shopping mood I go straight to the thrift store. That way I can get lots of stuff without having to feel guilty about spending money. I also have played games like Neopets to help ease my shopping moods, haha.

Depends...

I spend a lot, I save, I spend more, I save more.

Recently, it's saving.

All I do is win, win, win no matter what.

Below minimum wage job at age 14? Make dough, spend slightly less than I make. Profit? I make that.

I tend to save my earnings more than spending it, I don't really buy much stuff anyways. :P