• Bioshock
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Animal Crossing
    • Kirby
    • Okami
    • Other

Just the title and why. I'm curious about you guys. :)

For me, it was

Kingdom Hearts II,

It made me feel like the 14 year old boy I was, with a gift that would end the fight between Light and Darkness. The second one is notably the best because of the unbelievable odds I'd overcome in it.

Edited by Zero

I'd say that the best game I ever played was Starcraft: Brood War.

I used to get up early so I could find a good game before the servers got too crowded. There was all kinds of custom maps: Income Tower Defence, area mass attack, spawn wars, the ban game XD. Good times.

Nowadays the multiplayer is like a ghost town, I miss the good days where every hosted map got filled in 10 seconds. Nostalgia commence.

I'd say that the best game I ever played was Starcraft: Brood War.

I used to get up early so I could find a good game before the servers got too crowded. There was all kinds of custom maps: Income Tower Defence, area mass attack, spawn wars, the ban game XD. Good times.

Nowadays the multiplayer is like a ghost town, I miss the good days where every hosted map got filled in 10 seconds. Nostalgia commence.

This. I used to totally own in tarpit defense. Used to play that all the time.

Half life 2 and golden sun the lost age are close contenders.

My favourite game of all time is probably Spyro: Year of the Dragon. At the time I thought the graphics were really good (even today they look acceptable) and it's a really fun game. It was the first game that I ever spent ages playing and even today I occasionally play it. Personally, I think that the modern Spyro games are no match for Year of the Dragon and I'd love to see the developers go back to that style of game. A remake would also be great and I would buy it instantly.

• Brohoof 1

Best game ever you ask, hmm, 2004 Transformers PS2 game, and the 2003 Hobbit video game, two great addicting games, almost 10 years old! :)

My favourite game of all time is probably Spyro: Year of the Dragon. At the time I thought the graphics were really good (even today they look acceptable) and it's a really fun game. It was the first game that I ever spent ages playing and even today I occasionally play it. Personally, I think that the modern Spyro games are no match for Year of the Dragon and I'd love to see the developers go back to that style of game. A remake would also be great and I would buy it instantly.

I loved that game, as well as the 2 before it! The first Spyro trilogy should be remade!

You know, everyone says the same thing about Spyro. Old is best, new is bad. Makes me sad to see so many people pass up the Legend of Spyro games just because they don't play the same as the originals. :(

You know, everyone says the same thing about Spyro. Old is best, new is bad. Makes me sad to see so many people pass up the Legend of Spyro games just because they don't play the same as the originals. :(

I like some of the other ones though! I've loved "A Hero's Tail" and "Eternal Night". The purple dragon never ceased to look cool.

If I had the money, I'd be playing Skylanders right now.

I played Eternal Night and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it. I know Skylanders isn't a proper Spyro game, but I do actually think it looks good. The only reason I haven't got it is because of it's high price and that fact that you have to purchase more figures to fully complete the game.

:( What didn't you like about it?

I found that in certain parts it was too hard (it was several years ago that I actually played it) and it just didn't feel the Spyro I know and love. I was possibly slightly biased against it though, as it was very different from the previous Spyro games I'd played.

DOOM.

'nuff said.

extremely enjoyable gameplay, variable caste of enemies which makes for a really versatile experience, guns that feel and sound fun to use, open, non-linear level design which bests those of Halo and COD in EVERY. SINGLE. WAY. EVER, graphically a masterpiece which will never run out of its legacy, and tons upon tons of mods so you can play it til the end of time.

best. game. EVER.

• Brohoof 1

Hm.... sorry but I can not chose from 3 epic games that I have played. They all have sentimental values to me.

1st: It would be Pharaoh. It's a great PC strategy game, and it's about ancient Egypt. Oh and it's from the 90s. I play this game even now when I'm bored and want to have a challenge, because this game is quite hard.

2nd: It would be Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. Another great strategy game but this one is for the PlayStation1 (PSX). And this one is also from the 90s. I played it as a kid and I just love it now. It's quite hard too. Oh and the best part is when you can control your own fart...

3rd: Last but not least is Resident evil 4 for the PlayStation2. It's just THE best game I ever played because it has amazing graphics, gameplay and story line. And the main character is leon... DAMN