Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

and MGSV of course, when it's out^^

Hard to find out, what my favourites are, right? XD

• Brohoof 1

My favorite series? Legend of Zelda, no question. But, for favorite game overall? Nothing has captured my interest and provided so much entertainment like the original Paper Mario for N64 has.

Edited by Abstract

LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3. ^3^ The ability to create anything you want is something I've never seen in other games, and the community on it is frigging awesome. :D

Well, I don't really have a single favorite, so I'll name a few of my favs.

Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Half life 2, World of Warcraft, Portal, Portal 2, Gta San andreas, 

Argh this is too hard. So many games.

My all time favourite game(s) are the Ratchet and Clank games. I've only manged to play the PS2 ones though, never had a PS3 so I couldn't play the PS3 ones.

They are such great games, love the stories and characters. The music is amazing as well. So much nostalgia and memories from the Ratchet and Clank series :D

Right now though, my favourite game is probably DayZ. Been obsessed with it for the past 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite video game(s) would have to be Legend of Zelda and Okami.  I finished playing Okami a couple weeks ago, and I have to say that the game hit my feels...a lot.  That said, the game itself was amazing.  The graphics are unique and beautiful, the music is soothing and the music for boss fights gets me pumped up.  The combat style, with the weapons and the Celestial Brush, was also unique in my opinion.  I also love the fact that it borrowed from Legend of Zelda, because that  just made the game better.  I loved the comic relief that Issun provided and the intensity of the final boss fight against Yami.  One of my favorite boss fights of all time.

Legend of Zelda was the first ever game I played.  Since then, it has captured my heart time and time again with its dramatic and incomparable story, the music, the character development and of course the combat.  The emotion it provided warmed and broke my heart at the same time, especially in Ocarina of Time, my favorite game of the franchise.  No matter how much I hate to admit it, I was sad when Navi left at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, I love Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim and Halo 4. Of course Fallout is the best one I've played in my entire lifetime.

Edited by SCS
Editing the original post of a formerly separate topic to make it fit more smoothly within a newly merged topic.

@@Calssius VI SilverB, Hey, just letting you know that this thread has been moved from Sugarcube Corner to the Media Discussion under the Gaming tag because this pertains to video games. Sugarcube Corner is for all My Little Pony talk that doesn't directly pertain to the FiM TV show, so please try to make sure that you're posting topics in the correct subforum in the future. Thanks! :)

As for me, I was always a very casual gamer at best, and more of a Nintendo person than anything else (though I have played PS2 and Xbox 360 games as well). I've always enjoyed the Game Boy, Nintendo 64, DS, Gamecube, and Wii consoles and games. I am not sure if there was ever one particular game out there that I ever really thrilled over or had to have. I can play most games and have fun with them on a casual level.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I usually game on any kind of console though I usually find myself favoring Nintendo games.That said Megaman, Metroid, and Metal Gear Solid are my favorite game franchises

• Brohoof 1

Aha. xD Super Smash Brothers for me. When I was introduced to that series it was the greatest day of my life. No other game will I play from day one all the way to the present day all the time. It's so much fun. I've had it for, if I'm not mistaken, six to seven years now. Still play it allll the time. :P

@@Calssius VI SilverB, Hey, just letting you know that this thread has been moved from Sugarcube Corner to the Media Discussion under the Gaming tag because this pertains to video games. Sugarcube Corner is for all My Little Pony talk that doesn't directly pertain to the FiM TV show, so please try to make sure that you're posting topics in the correct subforum in the future. Thanks! :)

As for me, I was always a very casual gamer at best, and more of a Nintendo person than anything else (though I have played PS2 and Xbox 360 games as well). I've always enjoyed the Game Boy, Nintendo 64, DS, Gamecube, and Wii consoles and games. I am not sure if there was ever one particular game out there that I ever really thrilled over or had to have. I can play most games and have fun with them on a casual level.

Sorry about that, Sugar. Forgive my stupidity. I will try to remember it next time.

Anyways, the Nintendo 64 wasn't that bad. Especially when you play a game known as "Bad Fur Day".

I usually game on any kind of console though I usually find

myself favoring Nintendo games.That said Megaman, Metroid, and Metal Gear Solid are my favorite game franchises

Megaman was actually a pretty decent game.

The Halo series for me..........I may have others, but this one in particular is my favorite b/c of the storyline and music.  I also want to include Multiplayer, Firefight, Spartan Ops, Forge, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

Every game. Ever.

I'm only half kidding. :lol:

My favorite franchises include: Sonic the Hedgehog, Castlevania, Headhunter, Wild Arms, Shin Megami Tensei and many more.

To this day I've met less than ten people who even know what Wild Arms is. The world must know it's awesome. :okiedokielokie:

I've picked up Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on PSP it's pretty good so far.

I also picked up Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, I've yet to play. That series brings so much nostalgia.

Those are both really good, though I find Portable Ops really underrated

Try a list? Banjo Kazooie & Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Time Splitters, Quake III Arena, the ENTIRE Kingdom Hearts series, Marvel vs Capcom. Pokemon Series, Animal Crossing, The Sims, Command and Conquer, Smash Bros series, All consoles.Final Fantasy Series. Most all platforms.

• Brohoof 1

Right now I enjoy anything that involves going fast or beating people up. With that said, whatever is a racing game or a fighting game is good with me. Any kind of platformer is fun for me as well. :D

Edited by Gernia

I have a list right here:

• Halo series
  • Batman: Arkham series
  • Metal Gear Solid series
  • Fallout series
  • Super Mario Bros. series

Including: The Last of Us and other good games!

• Brohoof 2

I have a list right here:

• Halo series
  • Super Mario Bros. series

Including: The Last of Us and other good games!

Yes....another Halo fan in the house......:D

animated_pinkie_pie_death_glomp__by_coun

• Brohoof 1