• Bioshock
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Animal Crossing
    • Kirby
    • Okami
    • Other

I somehow forgot Kingdom Hearts on my list. I'm a major KH fanboy. Love that series, all of it. Some of my favorites are the ones that people don't typically think much of like Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. People are nuts. :lol:

I've become rather picky in more recent years. I currently have an absolute obsession with The Binding of Isaac. That game has just clicked with me like no other in recent memory. I'm also fond of Super Meat Boy, Spelunky, Don't starve, and a few other indie titles. In terms of non-indie stuff, I love fallout, Sonic, and Jak and Daxter.

Hello @Calssius VI SilverB, just letting you know that I merged your topic asking about favorite video games into a previously existing topic with the same purpose. Additionally, I have edited your post to make it fit more smoothly in the newly merged topic.

Please make sure to run a search of the forums before posting a new topic to make sure that it does not already exist. Thanks :)

My favorite video games are Croc 2, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack, Trine, League of Legends, Roblox, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike.
  • Brohoof 1

Only 5 votes for Sonic?

What is wrong with you people?!

(Kidding!)

Not really.

I'm going to do a Top 5, since that's probably what everyone else is doing. ^^"

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

- This game hasn't even bee out for 5 years, and I can go ahead and say I've spent most of my life playing it.

How does that even work?!

2. Sonic Adventure 2

- Oh my glob, SEGA, take my monies. Seriously though, I hope they made a HD version for the Xbox One! ^^

3. Star Fox 64

- Literally the gem of my childhood (before Sonic), the game that got me into the Star Fox series so hard.

4. Gears of War 3

- I love the Gears of War series, with a deep story and excellent design of 3rd person shooting, Gears 3 is a game I truly love.

5. Halo 3

- I'm better at Halo than Gears of War, but this game was truly a gem. I have to bug my good friend to speed run this campaign all the time, he literally hates this game now. ^^

• 3 months later...