Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your brohoof to post ratio?

Evilshy

i guess sth bout 3.0 (27 posts, 82 brohoofs, to lazy for math =D ),but i don´t actually post too many things...i like dat, but wonder how comes, =Djust noticed, i somehow won this thread, till now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Yo Dawg

.17 I think I may be doing the worst especially seeing as im nearly a phoenix. I just dont know what went wrong.

• Brohoof 2

78% of my posts are brohoof'ed.

Maybe I should spend more time in the "Post Your Funny Pony Pictures" thread, seeing as that's where brohoof central is.

... Neh, I don't care about brohoof ratios! :P

0.20 but now that RP posts no longer count towards the post count.

my P/( ratio may go up

also my posts arn't even that good but i get the odd random brohoof

Mine seems to have increased to around 0.74. I haven't been posting as frequently lately, but a few of them have been rolling in brohoofs :D

My, I hadn't realized anything I've said has come out as coherent speech, not to mention people appreciating my ramblings-on.

Surprise, surprise.

• Brohoof 6

Mine's 0.76, I don't easily get brohoofs, I guess that could be the reason why. Soon I'll reach up to a thousand posts,

• 4 weeks later...

My number is 0.52. That means that 52% of my posts get brohoofed.

It's quite interesting reading what numbers others have. I have always thought that I got really few brohooves compared to others. But looking in this thread mine isn't that bad. I guess that I have looked at the wrong people (feld0, admins, mods, Ol'Sarge... :P)

So I'm satisfied with my number :)

As of now, my ratio is exactly .66.

100 post and 66 brohoofs with a total of 5 days online. I should really stop leaving the site open when doing something else.

Edited by Lonewolf

My brohoof to post ratio is only 0.42 not so great considering how few posts i actually have.

Although it would be quite easy to get a high ratio if you get brohoofed in forum games often as the posts are not counted in there :P

Suppose i should start writing higher quality posts eh? :D

Hmm .216 -- But then again it takes time for posts to churn up brohoofs. I am guessing that the longer someone has been here (so that they have more posts floating around for a longer time) the better their ratio would be.

• 2 weeks later...

My brohoof ratio, now, is about 0.89. 1352 brohoofs out of 1512 posts. It was about 558 brohoofs out of 1135 precisely 14 days ago... Did I do something to get all these brohoofs or something?!

Edited by Scootaluna
  • Brohoof 2

1.72 is my ratio. I have 632 brohoofs and 368 posts.

I blame Cloudsdale Colosseum for this one. It's not like I ONLY go to Cloudsdale, but whenever I do, I get one brohoof per post because of the user, Red/Molestia's Apprentice. :J

• Brohoof 3

My brohoof ratio, now, is about 0.89. 1352 brohoofs out of 1512 posts. It was about 558 brohoofs out of 1135 precisely 14 days ago... Did I do something to get all these brohoofs or something?!

Whoa :blink: my brohoof # is 433/482 posts so my ratio is practically the same as yours...

0.898 or .90

that is pretty cool how we managed to get nearly the same ratio man!

• Brohoof 1

Whoa :blink: my brohoof # is 433/482 posts so my ratio is practically the same as yours...

0.898 or .90

that is pretty cool how we managed to get nearly the same ratio man!

OHMAGOD, I JUST CHECKED MY BROHOOF RATIO AFTER GETTING A MULTITUDE OF BROHOOFS IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES AND IT'S 0.898

What is this scripting

• Brohoof 1