Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Episode 1: Speed Shoes (My Little Brony, Friendship is Awesome - Comic layout)

Skar

<p>My Little Brony: Friendship is Awesome

Episode 1

To the side you see the scene where Pinkie gasps at Twilight in ep. 1. Then the camera begins to zoom into a normal PonyVille house to its door and then fades into the inside, where Diamond Dash and Shadow Star are talking. You can see Blue Jazz sleeping on the couch in the background. Diamond and Shadow are looking at two pairs of shoes with a lightning bolt on the side of them that’s on a table.

Diamond Dash: So um, you invented shoes?

Shadow Star: Their not normal shoes! If you wear them you can increase your speed ten-fold!

Blue Jazz’s eye opens, looking toward the shoes.

Diamond Dash: Do they actually work?

Shadow Star: Of course they do! At least they should.

Blue Jazz is off the couch and begins to make her way to the shoes.

Diamond Dash: You haven’t tested them yet have you?

Shadow Star: Um… no…

Diamond Dash: I’m guessing you want me to test them, right?

Shadow Star: I was hoping that...

Blue gets to the table.

Blue Jazz: Wait! I want to test them.

Shadow Star: You want to put effort into something? Are you feeling okay, Blue?

Blue turns to Shadow and squints at her then grabs them off the table and puts them on.

Blue Jazz: So how do I get them to work?

Shadow lifts her hoof and in it was a remote control with a big red button.

Shadow Star: Just got to press this button.

Blue Jazz: Okay then! Hit it!

Diamond Dash: Wait! Blue Jazz are you…

Shadow hits the button and Blue blasts off, going through the side of the wall, with a loud scream from her.

Diamond Dash: Was it supposed to do that?

Shadow Star: Uh, well, at least it did what I said it would, make you faster…

Diamond Dash: Can you make her stop?

Shadow hits the button, but it falls apart. Blue goes across the screen from outside the hole screaming.

Shadow Star: Um, it broke…

Diamond Dash: Terrific… …let’s go try to stop her.

Diamond rushes out the hole in the wall, with Shadow following behind.

So thats the start of the comicNOTE: This was going to be a animated series but due to financial problems I won't be able to buy the flash program I need.

Edited by Diamond Dash

Nice! You should give some credit to me for coming up with the idea ;)

Very well, I'll put some recognition in the credits. (Or unless you want to add something to the show)

Thanks! Add what?

Like another pony or something. The show is not even off the ground yet (I'll be getting an animation software soon)

Oh. Gotcha now... How about, Lyra. :3

Lyra the background pony? Not too sure about that. If I focus on a pony that is directly in the show I might wind up getting in trouble. (I'm hoping that because of the cameo of the mane six in the actual show doesn't get me in trouble in the first place...)

Lyra the background pony? Not too sure about that. If I focus on a pony that is directly in the show I might wind up getting in trouble. (I'm hoping that because of the cameo of the mane six in the actual show doesn't get me in trouble in the first place...)

Yes, indeed Lyra ''the background pony''. Just use her, you won't get into throuble. And you're the one using a OC pony? So how are you not sure about a background pony over a OC pony?

Yes, indeed Lyra ''the background pony''. Just use her, you won't get into throuble. And you're the one using a OC pony? So how are you not sure about a background pony over a OC pony?

OC means Original Character right? Which means made by me. Just not sure about focusing on her. She can always have cameo appearances (But I was going to do that with all of them in the first place) Edited by Diamond Dash

• 2 weeks later...