Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Melbourne Shuffle club

Simcity11100

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought shuffling was dead and party rock was the nail in the coffin.

'Party rock anthem' did really ruin the world of shuffle, indeed. At least for me.

-I've been shuffling For like... 1 year and some months. I haven't

posted a video for a long time, but I'm thinking about making one soon.

When I make a video I'll probably post it here as well C:

I taught myself how to shuffle a year or so ago. Party rock anthem didn't really ruin it for me until it was played on EVERY SINGLE RADIO STATION LIKE 10 TIMES AN HOUR.

If you're going to play that much LMFAO, at least play sexy and I know it, which is actually somewhat funny, and has a nice beat.

I taught myself how to shuffle a year or so ago. Party rock anthem didn't really ruin it for me until it was played on EVERY SINGLE RADIO STATION LIKE 10 TIMES AN HOUR.

If you're going to play that much LMFAO, at least play sexy and I know it, which is actually somewhat funny, and has a nice beat.

I liked 'Party Rock Anthem' when it was all fresh.

But when they started to play it on every single fucking mainstream radio station

I started to hate the track. Seriously, I hate when that happens.

LMFAO are some overrated crap producers now... and shouldn't be played anywhere. :)

KeepOnRockin' -- Nightmares and Night mares

^ Some good shuffle music.

could someone enlighten me on this whole 'shuffle' thing?

Look at the first link in my signature

Edited by BlazingDawn

Shuffling was pretty good during 2006-2008 with shuffling crews like HSA and HSK. Of course everyone knew those crazy asian shufflers such as HSK Mikki and BC Francis, and the older hardstyle music was great too (except for a few such as Showtek, never liked them).

These days I don't listen to as much hardstyle anymore, I tend to prefer the less intense

to shuffling at the moment too. But I don't think I'll ever get sick of hardstyle; heavy bass and high BPM counts never get old.

Shuffling was pretty good during 2006-2008 with shuffling crews like HSA and HSK. Of course everyone knew those crazy asian shufflers such as HSK Mikki and BC Francis, and the older hardstyle music was great too (except for a few such as Showtek, never liked them).

These days I don't listen to as much hardstyle anymore, I tend to prefer the less intense

to shuffling at the moment too. But I don't think I'll ever get sick of hardstyle; heavy bass and high BPM counts never get old.

Showteks old tracks, and I mean tracks from like 2003ish, are really really good.

Rebolation, however, is also an awesome dance style, and I'd love to learn it too.

Here's another good example:

Me trying after 2 weeks to "practicing."

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kbBISMb6k

Okay, first off... You need to relax more. Second of all, you're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to shuffle all over the place.

You need to practice your running man, also you're doing a one-step running man. The Running Man is two-step.

You should not practice any form of tricks, like spins or kicks, yet. Only t-step and running man.

Here's a link to a great tutorial, I used it when I started as well:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7RPmZOtlek

Edited by ProjectRKA

I told you, I haven't been trying for a long time, that was just a practice run and i was trying to match the music.

I know I have to fix some stuff, so I'm still going to practice... Meh, back to basics for me.

What's so bad about shuffling all over the place XD I like to move around lot, since I'm also doing this for some tennis practice...

Edited by BlazingDawn

I told you, I haven't been trying for a long time, that was just a practice run and i was trying to match the music.

I know I have to fix some stuff, so I'm still going to practice... Meh, back to basics for me.

What's so bad about shuffling all over the place XD I like to move around lot, since I'm also doing this for some tennis practice...

It's not bad to shuffle all over the place. But it's just not the point of shuffle :P

Today's shuffle practise gave me blisters on both of my feet as seen here: Posted Image

Posted Image

Why does this happen?

How long time did you practice for ? And did you shuffle on your bare feet ?