Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Yes, I can say I am.

If there was ever going to be an inter-species relationship, it'd be me with a pony. <.< >.>

And I don't mean that in a sexual way.

Try to wrap your head around that one. :P

Oh Discord. . .lol

Rainbow Dash and Rarity. Even though Rarity is my favorite....there is just something about Rainbow Dash that I cannot explain, that makes me want to see more of her. Plus Rainbow's solo in At The Gala wins...no exceptions.

Because you're a monster! :o Now beg Fluttershy for forgiveness.

Every time I say I don't like Fluttershy somepony tells me I don't have a soul or something along those lines :(

I just think her personality doesn't really have anything interesting to me. Yes she's cite and my heart mealts even at her "rages" but I don't really see her as an above average pony in terms of personality :)

Applejack is the kind of pony I would like to hang out with or have as a sister. If there was any pony I could actually fall in love with it would probably be Fluttershy. She's pretty much everything I want in a girlfriend/wife. She's caring, kind, knows how to clean, sew, take care of kids. She's just about perfect for me.

<.< Applejack is least preferred? What kind of crack is this fandom on?

I always figured Twilight was the least preferred.

I don't know if that's sarcasm but Twilight is definitely high on my list :P

For a wife I would want Twilight, Rarity or Trixie

For a sister: Applejack, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom

For a friend: Pinkie Pie, RD and Luna

I know Im repeating this but I don't really see the kind of personality I like in Fluttershy, maybe I would want her as a friend or sis but when I think of her I don't really find her a pony I would like to hang out with :P

If we're talking purely platonic attraction, then I definitely wouldn't miss the chance to be friends with Twilight Sparkle and give her big, friendly hugs. Just look at my avatar - she looks as cuddly as my cat. :wub:

But I'm not attracted to ponies in romantic or sexual ways in the slightest. That would be bestiality.

No, I wouldn't call that bestiality, unless you were talking about ponies IRL. THAT is bestiality. Feeling that way about ponies in the cartoon would be viewed as wrong and extremely weird, yes, but bestiality? Not in the least.

And it's stuff like this that makes me love the Pony side of the YTPMV community.

If you don't laugh, you're taking it too seriously/doing it wrong.

• Brohoof 2

Lemme break things down here a bit, my first comment was kinda rushed cause I was busy :P

Twilight Sparkle: She would be a good friend, and obviously the one I would turn to for any questions I may have. Chances are I wouldn't have any questions but I would ask here if I did :P

Applejack: She would be my Best friend Probably. She's my second favorite pony and I'd love to hang out with her.

Rainbow Dash: She would Be My best friend as well. If I were a pony I'd have to be a pegasus, so I'd love to give her some help in designing her newest tricks :D (I imagine I could make them 20% cooler :P)

Fluttershy: She has got the best personality of them all. And has all the best qualities I would want in a girlfriend ;)

Rarity: She would be a good friend, but not the best of friends cause she is too fussy :P I don't really have much in common with Rarity.

Pinkie Pie: I would get along with Pinkie better than any other pony does. I completely understand her ridiculousness, as I tend to be equally ridiculous at times just cause it's loads of fun ;) I wish I could join in one of her parties :lol:

The CMC: I get along well with kids, and would love to go on quests with them to help them find their cutie marks ^_^ I often wonder why nopony in the series has.

There you have it, the list of possible relationships I might have if I were a pony in Ponyville!

• Brohoof 2

I would hang out with Rarity and Sweetie Belle, what could be better :3

Hanging out with Trixie. :3

Or Twilight, she would be fun to hang out around.

But I would avoid hanging out with Sweetie Belle, I mean, She burnt juice. You just can't explain that.

Actually, I would probably avoid the CMCs. They would be dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if Scootaloo alone was considered a weapon in multiple countries. I don't know about you ponies, but I don't want to be the victim of Cutie Mark Crusaders brain surgeons.

• Brohoof 2

Hanging out with Trixie. :3

Or Twilight, she would be fun to hang out around.

But I would avoid hanging out with Sweetie Belle, I mean, She burnt juice. You just can't explain that.

Actually, I would probably avoid the CMCs. They would be dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if Scootaloo alone was considered a weapon in multiple countries. I don't know about you ponies, but I don't want to be the victim of Cutie Mark Crusaders brain surgeons.

Sweetie Belle is awesome, not hanging out with her is silly O.o
  • Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle is awesome, not hanging out with her is silly O.o

I dunno, if you really wanted to risk it, then by all means, go ahead.

Just hope she and her friends are trying for something like a quiet cutie mark, or a sitting cutie mark, instead of archery cutie mark, or a cactus-growing cutie mark.

Like I said, I would prefer to hang out with Trixie or Twilight. One of the... safer ponies. Unless Twilight is in the middle of a mental breakdown. Then I'd avoid her like the plague.

I dunno, if you really wanted to risk it, then by all means, go ahead.

Just hope she and her friends are trying for something like a quiet cutie mark, or a sitting cutie mark, instead of archery cutie mark, or a cactus-growing cutie mark.

Like I said, I would prefer to hang out with Trixie or Twilight. One of the... safer ponies. Unless Twilight is in the middle of a mental breakdown. Then I'd avoid her like the plague.

Very safe indeed...

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

Yes. They are so cuddly and cute.

I could hug Pinkie Pie for hours, except she would probably bounce off in the first seconds.