Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

<.< Applejack is least preferred? What kind of crack is this fandom on?

I always figured Twilight was the least preferred.

Posted Image

How can you not like her? She's adorable.

Edited by SBaby

The fun has been doubled.

Posted Image

Oh HHHHHHHHNG.

Confound these ponies.

Pony's sappin' mah manliness. Or the manliness defined by the goverment anyway.

Then again, I play enough Legionnaire to retain it.

Oh HHHHHHHHNG.

Yeah, I hate when I walk into a thread like "O hay what's going on in this th-" and I have heart attacks from cuteness.

That said...

HNNGNNGNGNGGGFFFF.

Y-you... don't like Twilight Sparkle?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hz7s8FDyzM

N-No! I mean, Twilight is my favorite of the mane 6 (Next to Rarity). I mean look at her.

Posted Image

She is so adawable. I could hug her all day.

But I know my allegiance, and its with the mare that is Great and Powerful.

Edited by Tom the Rock
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Platonic? I actually think I would be good friends with Fancypants. I tend to develop good relations with older gentlemen, whom I view as mentor figures and they see me as something of a protege. Fancypants possesses many qualities that I find admirable in myself, with the addition of being a confident and powerful man. He's considerate, open minded, entrepreneurial, cultured, and gentlemanly. I would like to think he would hire me as a bodyguard and we would become good friends from there.

Among the Mane 6, I'd have to say Twilight. I wouldn't mind being "more" either but we have a lot in common. I was also once a studious shut-in. I have some difficulties in social situations, and trouble making friends. I prize knowledge so I try to cram as much as I can in, but this means I have greatly detailed generalized knowledge but very little in the way of specialization. Until recently, I was so duty focused, I didn't even think of my own happiness at all on a checklist. My only real sense of kinship has always come from teachers and mentors who were a good many years my senior. Sound familiar? It should.

Edited by Steelquill
  • Brohoof 1

I think the reason why I am so attracted to Rainbow Dash's personality is because it fills in a void I have. I'm not the manliest of men and if I had a choice, I would rather create music/program than go out and run around. I'm not that big on sports and I probably know more on coding theory than sports. Anyways, back to my point. I think the reason why I find her so enjoyable is that she fills me with what I lack in my life, which is the fast paced, in it to win it attitude that she always has.

• Brohoof 2

Platonically?

....oooooh actually that's a bit tricky. Do I feel any genuine love for them?

.....I will admit. Fluttershy has captivated my heart. I will never not love Fluttershy, though I fear my love for her doesn't extend much beyond the "awwwwwwwww gooooood she's so sweeeeeeet" factor. Nothing genuine I could say.

Tricky question this, touché LRP.

I will also admit, Applebloom is my favourite pony and I feel very close to her, or at least more protective of her than most of the cast...but I couldn't be able to say it was a platonic love or so without being...odd.

Edit: Wait wait wait wait...no, I know who I love like that. I know who I absolutely love like that.

Big Macintosh. I...I just want him to hold me, he'll be so gentle with his strong hooves. I feel odd saying this now.

Edited by FinalGamer
  • Brohoof 1

Every time I say I don't like Fluttershy somepony tells me I don't have a soul or something along those lines :(

I just think her personality doesn't really have anything interesting to me. Yes she's cite and my heart mealts even at her "rages" but I don't really see her as an above average pony in terms of personality :)

Nothing wrong with that. There's no denying how adorable she is, but some just don't see much in her personality. Different strokes for different folks.

Well, I think so.

I like how some of the ponies look, and It does make me attracted to them I guess. Particularly my 3 favorites im attracted to the most.

Heh, kinda feels weird saying im attracted to cartoon ponies. Only explanation... Magic.

Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 1

Can't really say I'm attracted to some of the ponies but I'd definitely be attracted to their human forms. Especially one like Twilight Sparkle. Dat mane.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1