Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moment of Stupidity

L-PinkVsD-Pink327

Have you guys ever done something subconciously that you later realized was completely ridiculous?

Like putting the orange juice box in the closet, or the cereal in the stove?

I just almost left a container of food in the microwave instead of the fridge x.x

I'm not sure how to explain it, you do something subconciously that you've done almost houndreds of times before, then realize your putting the wrong item in the wrong place at the last second.

That ever happen to you guys?

• Brohoof 1

I've done that plenty of times, most recently, I left my wallet in my school pants, and they went through the wash, with about $30 and my driver's permit which is a piece of paper, wet paper=not good, thankfully it was saved. :) Along with my money.

Eeyup. This happens to me a lot because I'm very inattentive to what I'm doing.

There's the time where I swallowed my entire anti-depressant when I'm only supposed to take half of the pill. It made me very whappy and insane. I almost did it again today.

I forgot my permit on the day of the driver's license test. Even when I had brought it EVERY DAY before that except that one day.

I almost ate hand sanitizer one time thinking it was some food I was eating before putting it on my hands.

Tried to plug my PS2 controller into my PS3.

Attempted to press Ctrl-Z when drawing on a piece of paper.

Was trying to find my glasses. Sometimes I forget they're on my head. Other times, they're right in their case and I don't look in there even though I look everywhere else.

I could go on. I'm a silly person.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

I once spent hours looking for my keys...Only to find the in the refrigerator. I still don't know how I did that!

I love Warm Vanilla Sugar body-wash from Bath and Body works. One time in the shower I wasn't thinking quite right, and decided to taste it. Like rainbows, body-wash isn't known for it's flavor! BLAH!

This one could have been super serious. My eyesight isn't that great. When I'm not wearing my glasses, my depth perception is way off. I was upstairs when I realized I forgot to put in the fabric softener in the laundry. I went to run down stairs, minus my glasses, and the first step wasn't quite were I thought it was. I fell down an entire flight of stairs! I ended up having a nice ride in an ambulance, and spent the day at the ER. Thankfully I was battered, but not broken! I was sore for DAYS! I'm 32 years old, and my mom, dad,and my husband all took turns scolding me for doing something so stupid!

LOL

I will leave my glasses down for a second and then I end having to look for them for twenty minutes searching the house because I forgot where I put them. Then it turns out they were pretty much right in front of me, this happens to me far to much.

A couple of years ago I was at this pizza place called CiCi's with a couple of friends. We were done and throwing away stuff, I poured out the cup and accidentally threw it in the trash (their cups are not take-home cups lol)

I was so embarrassed... So dumb of me. I didn't get it out.

There's also many years ago being late to school looking for a shoe that was already on my foot. D:

Edited by Envy

I can beat all of you.

Yesterday, I was about to take a shower. I was blowing my nose and taking off my glasses at the same time, right after using the toilet. I put the used tissue on the counter and dropped my glasses in the toilet... And then I flushed.

barely got them out in time. And washed them like 6 times.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Heres another one of mine: When my mother asked me to watch for any traffic while pulling out of a driveway, I looked to the bottom left of my eyesight for a halo style motion-tracker and said out loud "where is it?".

Thank goodness she didn't ask any questions.

This stuff happens to me occasionally... Once I lost my ticket for a paid parking lot, got charged full price, then found it a minute later under a soda in my cup holder. I always look for my sunglasses when their already on my head too. derp xD

I left my gameboy advanced in the freezer once :c ~

it still worked later

I dunked a few GBA and DS games in liquid nitrogen and they still work :)

• Brohoof 1