Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most emotional scene of FiM

Xievie

Well, this topic idea came up- what scene in the show have you showed the most emotion, or felt the most emotion for?

Now, emotion isn't just tears, it can be anger and happiness.

So then, now YOU give a scene for Happiness, Anger, AND Sadness!

Mine have to be:

Happiness: End of "Green isn't your color". It just seemed so happy with Rarity and Fluttershy with their little Pinkie Pie Swear and how I just caught onto a smile.

Anger: I was actually angry with Fluttershy accusing False Candace. I wasn't sure if it were true, but she just seemed like such a flank. She could have approached her differently, and told her suspicions to Celestia instead of going up to someone's face like that without being 100% sure.

Sadness: As much as the scene I put for Anger was also pretty sad, I felt really bad for the CMC getting yelled at by Big Mac. Then they have this emotional montage.. You see Rainbow Dash being a flank and showering rain over them, then Twilight literally resorts to using magic to keep them away. Honestly, it was all sad, and Big Mac really was who got the emotional feeling nailed into me. It was just so sad. Plus, amazing Voiceacting is amazing.

• Brohoof 2

Anger and sadness: When Twilight's friends, mentor, and brother all turned on her without even trying to understand her worries.

Happiness: Whenever they solve a problem or learns something new.

• Brohoof 3

I've never been saddened by the show, mostly because it doesn't have enough connection for the situations that are sad to actually make an effect.

As for embarrassment? I feel embarrassed for the characters all the time, mostly when they do something stupid in front of everypony.

(edited)

Anger: Flutterbitch making Rarity and Pinkie cry :(

Happiness: The 1st and most epic rainboom EVER

Sadness: Only exists in fanfics But I guess I can count Party of one because of Pinkies feels..

AND the episode when AJ almost lost the farm

Edited by OdinForced

Happiness: Any of the numerous times throughout the show where the Mane 6 get together for an adorable group hug. Probably my favorite though, was the scene in 'The Cutie Mark Chronicles' where everyone realizes that Rainbow was the one who activated the catalyst Sonic Rainboom that caused all their cutie mark recognitions, and all got together for hugs. Then Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom's 'awwwww!' and Scoots 'ewww!', followed by their own group hug, added to that <3

Anger: It may sound funny, but when Celestia got beat by Chrysalis. Wanting to see Celestia kick some flank was always a dream of mine because at the start of my fandom, she was one of my top three favorite characters. Seeing that lame excuse for a fight scene made me so ticked xD

Sadness: Definitely the whole scene Dragonshy mentioned with everyone turning on Twilight in the blink of an eye after she went after fake Cadence.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The scene in A friend in Deed, when Pinkie Pie helped Cranky Doodle Donkey find his long lost love. That whole scene made me cry so much (I was so happy for Cranky and so sad and angry that my life mirrors Cranky's. But it was at that moment I realized there still was hope for me to be happy in this world. That scene brightened my day and allowed me to cry for the first time in 2 years), I was so amazed at how big of a heart Pinkie had and it made me realize that Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony. In fact, A Friend in Deed is still my all time favorite MLP episode, as it sent me through an emotional roller coaster of anger, happiness and sadness. Just writing about this episode brings a tear to my eye :(

Edited by Abaddon

Happiness:

-The Last Round Up, when Flutters, Dash, Twi, and AJ reunite

-When they showed the mane 6 as fillies :3

-Almost any learning of friendship episode

Sadness:

-Party of One, when Pinkie feared that her friends had abandoned her

-Putting Your Hoof Down, when Flutters made Pinkie and Rarity cry

-The CMC's sorrow when they were shunned by almost all of Ponyville

-Boast Busters, when the Ursa destroyed Trixie's home, I felt kinda bad for her...

Anger:

-Putting Your Hoof Down, when Flutters made Pinkie and Rarity cry

-Basically the fake Cadence through out the whole episode

-Diamond Tiara in any episode

Happiness: Probably when I heard "Smile, Smile" in the actual episode. I was not expecting it at all.

Anger: Pretty much every scene with Gilda. I have actually known people like that, and they really tick me off.

Sadness: Though it isn't actually a part of an episode, the saddest feeling I have had related to MLP was after watching the final episode of season 1, when I first became a brony. It left me feeling a little hollow, honestly.

Happiness:the first sonic rainboom all of daring do and when princess celestia got her ass kicked

Sadness:Party of One, when Pinkie feared that her friends had abandoned her

Anger:NO LUNA!!!

Happiness: When in the episode "Suited for Success" where they decide to help Rarity finish her new dress and try out her other dresses she made for the others.

Anger: In the episode "Putting Your Hoof Down" where Fluttershy takes an assertive class or something because she thinks she's a "doormat".

Sadness: In "Hurricane Fluttershy" after all the train Fluttershy did I was expecting like a 10 or higher on her wingpower, but my heart just dropped when Fluttershy got only like 2.3.

Well, this topic idea came up- what scene in the show have you showed the most emotion, or felt the most emotion for?

Now, emotion isn't just tears, it can be anger and happiness.

So then, now YOU give a scene for Happiness, Anger, AND Sadness!

Mine have to be:

Happiness: End of "Green isn't your color". It just seemed so happy with Rarity and Fluttershy with their little Pinkie Pie Swear and how I just caught onto a smile.

Anger: I was actually angry with Fluttershy accusing False Candace. I wasn't sure if it were true, but she just seemed like such a flank. She could have approached her differently, and told her suspicions to Celestia instead of going up to someone's face like that without being 100% sure.

Sadness: As much as the scene I put for Anger was also pretty sad, I felt really bad for the CMC getting yelled at by Big Mac. Then they have this emotional montage.. You see Rainbow Dash being a flank and showering rain over them, then Twilight literally resorts to using magic to keep them away. Honestly, it was all sad, and Big Mac really was who got the emotional feeling nailed into me. It was just so sad. Plus, amazing Voiceacting is amazing.

I share two of these, though one for a different reason.

Happiness: Quite a few, I guess the Star Wars scene at the end of Return of Harmony Part 2 was notable, especially in a victory sense.

Anger + Sadness: Oddly, my two examples a combination of both, but not entirely linked. I'm talking about Canterlot Wedding and Ponyville Confidential. The anger displayed in the scenes we're thinking what were, in my opinion, justified from whom they were coming from, which then nails the emotion and thus leads into the sadness part. The sadness is not necessarily a direct result of the other person being mad at them, but rather their own regret of what they did to make the other character mad. It's not a "oh, woe is me", they realize they are in the wrong and deserved the other person's anger. E.g. In Ponyville Confidential, the other ponies were well within their rights to be mad at the CMC because the latter were friends and family they trusted who pubished hurtful gossip about them. And in Canterlot Wedding, Twilight had no evidence to back up her outrageous accusations (true as they were) and from Shining Armor and everyone else's perspective, she was being selfish and could not be happy for him, which to a minor extent was true.

I'm lazy to put three examples here, but the most emotional scene for me so far (I'm at S2 E20) was Dashie saving Rarity and Wonderbolts from falling :). Especially in that video You're gonna go far kid, it usually just drives tears to my eyes :)

Happy: *When Pinkie finally manages to get Cranky Doodle to be her friend.

*The end of "Canterlot Wedding Part 2"

*Spike (kind of) admitting his crush on Rarity as they are falling and she tears up and puts her hoof over his mouth. Just d'awww.

*In "Hearth's Warming's Eve" when Smart Cookie, Private Pansy and Clover start bonding. Especially the "I don't hate her. I just really, really, really, really dislike her." Lol.

Angry: *The way Rainbow Dash treated Tank (and actually all of the other animals in the competition, too) in "May the Best Pet Win." She was very rude to them, so it angered me that they still went out of their ways to try to win the competition for her. IDK why they would want an owner like her so desperately. I was glad that she learned her lesson in the end and realized what is important in a pet, but I still think she was needlessly harsh on those animals.

*How rude/demanding the ponies were being when Rarity graciously designed dresses for them. I know that was the point of the episode, but it just made them come across as ungrateful snots.

*Angel slapping Fluttershy in "Putting Your Hoof Down." What a mean bunny!

Sad: *As others have mentioned, the whole incident with Shining Armor, Celestia and the Mane Six turning against Twilight about the imposter Candace. ESPECIALLY Shining Armor and the reprise of "BBBFF" after she realizes their relationship has fallen apart.

*When Rarity finds the card Sweetie Belle made for her with the gemstones in "Sisterhooves Social."

*Pretty much all of "Hurricane Fluttershy," but especially when her wingspeed was only 2.3 after all of that practice. Kudos to that episode for being so realistic! I still felt sad for her though.

*The CMC being ostracized after their identity as Gabby Gums is revealed.

Sadness - the moment would have to be either the scene when the CmC get shund by ponyville in ponyville confidentialor when everyone ignores Twilights accusations in the finally however the finally doesnt have that much

Anger- they way everypony treats Fluttershy in putting your hoof down makes my blood boil.

Happyness- either the end of the last round up just seeing them return with applejack and derpy not being jailed for destroying the townhall just makes me smile or a friend in deed just the smile smile smile song

(edited)

Anger: When Gilda was being as ass to Fluttershy.

Happiness:...

sadness: When Fluttershy cries.

HAHA JUST KIDDING I DONT FEEL EMOTIONS I BECAME A HOLLOW SHELL OF A MAN A LONG TIME AGO! I WISH THAT I HAD EMOTIONS AND DIGNITY BUT i KNOW THAT I WILL FOREVER BE A STUFFED BODY.

Edited by Fanayvea

• 2 years later...

I love this scene so much. Many moments in this episode made me start to really like Scootaloo, including this scene.

Also that one scene from Princess Twilight Sparkle where Celestia falls to the ground and Twilight starts crying. I actually thought she was dead the first time I saw the episode. :blink:

• Brohoof 5

Most definitely when Princess Celestia was singing to Twilight during "Magical Mystery Cure", I cried pretty hard. But, I'm pretty emotionally attached to Twilight Sparkle, so it would make sense.

• Brohoof 2