Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fan fiction thing

~asdf~

If you had your way and could see any fan fiction of your design created what would the basic storyline be?

It doesn't have to assertain to mlp.

well iv been having this idea/ recuring dream about a marvle ponys story which was just ponys as marvle charactors mainly scootaloo as spidermare that way i could kill off rainbow dash in it

well iv been having this idea/ recuring dream about a marvle ponys story which was just ponys as marvle charactors mainly scootaloo as spidermare that way i could kill off rainbow dash in it

Lol I guess that makes sense.

It would be about Equestria being in each of our heads, and only being able to attain it when reaching absolute harmony with yourself. ( Like when sleeping. ) A war is raging in the world, and the protagonist has to choose fighting for his world, or indulge in his own.

(edited)

A group of Pony figurines is donated to the Sunnyside Daycare from Toy Story 3, and they discover that amongst them is "the legendary relic": Lauren Faust's original Firefly figurine from 1987.

Does Rainbow Dash mesh with Firefly? Or do they act like fraternal twins?

Does Trixie the Great and Powerful get along with Trixie the Dinosaur?

Applejack, Bullseye and Jesse got on a subplot trying to find a Big Mac.

Hilarity and adventure ensues, both on a macro and micro scale.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

Probably some Lyra stuff, Y'know the usual. Humans and human artifacts, interdimensional communication and whatever it is that holds those stories together. I could write it but it's one of those, "I'm too lazy" kind of things.

I like to include lands beyond Equestria, conspiracy, wars, humans existing in the same universe but from a different world (ancient astronaut theory for ponies), augmentations and whatnot.

Well you see after horrible tragedies in my life I die and go to Equestria and Fluttershy falls in love with me and I'm secretly the seventh element of harmony, LOVE.

Ahem. There would be a nice story about normal things happening in Ponyville and lots of cute things. Yes, that excites me, I am incredibly bored by adventure stories.