Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Welcome To Ponyville!

Storm Spark

(edited)

The bright morning sun rose up over the hill signifying a brand new day in the bustling town of Ponyville....

"YAWN.....mmmmm.....*smack*"

Storm just awoke in the midst of a peaceful dream.....

"Well, Good morning Ponyville!" he happily said, as he leaned out the window of his cottage and looked out onto the center of town.

Storm got ready and grabbed his satchel as he headed out the door.

"*sigh* Time to go shopping for food....." he said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Edited by Storm Spark

(edited)

Blade had been up since 0500. She was done with her morning routine and was now cleaning her beautiful, suppressed M40A5 and her prized, hoof-made blades, while chewing on a bullet. When she could clearly see herself in the blades' reflections, she decided she was done. "This is going to be a great day," she said while slinging the rifle over her shoulder and heading out the door.

Edited by Vinyl Blade

(edited)

"Hmm......Apples or Oranges.......Of course Apples!" Storm said to himself as he picked up the apples and placed the bits on the table for the merchant.

"Well, that's done...." he said to himself. He looked down at his list and walked toward another table.

Suddenly he bumped into a black pony with yellow and orange hair carrying a huge rifle, accidentally dropping his list.

"Oh, I'm sorry! My Mistake!" He said politely bending down and picking up his list. "I didn't see you there."

Edited by Storm Spark

(edited)

((it's not yellow and orange, it's crimson/red and gold))

"Hmmm. Another pony too preoccupied to notice the entire world around them," she said, slightly irritated. "Don't worry about it."

Edited by Vinyl Blade

Hank is a pony(species alicorn) who wanders into Ponyville he heard talk of the town about being really nice and he wants to see. He wears his cloak with his hood on and walks trying to find something to eat and soon he sees two ponies. He took note of the two making sure to be aware of the rifle. He gulpd and slowly walks to the two hoping to make friends

"H-h-hello im hank" he says shyly

(edited)

"Hmmm........Vinyl Blade.......I like that name!" Storm smiled at this as he loved meeting others.

"Are you doing anything today or tonight?" he asked her wondering if she was busy.....

"Oh, hi Hank! I'm Storm Spark." he said to hank.

Edited by Storm Spark

(edited)

Hank nods smiling

"Its nice to meet you storm spark"

wondering why blade has a rifle as no one saw his face or his cutie mark.

"Hey blade why do you have a rifle with you and yea im wondering why your cutie mark is different from your name."

Edited by kappa214

Splinter walked out of Suagrcube Corner. ''I love eating Cake!'' Splinter said while laughing. He walked around Ponyvile and Eventually Bumped into Hank. ''Waugh!'' Splinter yelled mindlessly while falling to the floor. ''Um.. Sorry.'' Splinter said while looking at Hank.

"Hmmm........Vinyl Blade.......I like that name!" Storm smiled at this as he loved meeting others.

"Are you doing anything today or tonight?" he asked her wondering if she was busy.....

"No, I'm not busy today. Are you?" she asked sexily.

Hank glared at splinter and gave a smile "its ok" even from splinter's position he cant see hank's face.

Hank soon helps splinter up and smiles "im Hank whats your name?"

wondering why blade has a rifle as no one saw his face or his cutie mark.

"Hey blade why do you have a rifle with you and yea im wondering why your cutie mark is different from your name."

"I'm probably going hunting today. And the reason for the difference is that I'm Vinyl Scratch's sister, so I grew up making music, but recently I had a change of heart, or purpose I should say. I became a mercenary/assassin."

He smiles noding "so you are a mercenary" he thinks and shakes his head "thats cool can i join you when you go hunting? And you also remind me of myself a little bit i can show you some trick shots"

He soon took a quick look at cora and smiles

He nods "well i might not go than since i dont even have weapons on me or a place to stay" he sighs "i was never able to afford rent or anything" he gave a deep sigh and looks at the ground