Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you buy Kre-O MLP merchendise?

Vega

Hasbro has a Lego-esque building toy series known as Kre-O. I think it would allow for some excellent MLP merchendise. Imagine sets of the library, Fluttershy's cottage, Sweet Apple Acres, Carousel Boutique, the train, Zecora's hut, Sugercube Corner, Canterlot Castle, etc, etc. And all with poseable and customizable figures! While the quality of Kre-O does not appear to be up to par with Lego, I still don't think there is any way that MLP Kre-O would not be awesome. So, if Hasbro made MLP Kre-O, would you buy any?

Probably, though just for the hell of owning a piece of merch if for nothing else. I really suck at building stuff with lego's, so I really doubt those Kre-O's would be much different.

• 4 years later...

Yes come on. Please. At least for the movie my heavens. If I didn't buy them my grand kids would have several times over! Kre - O Or Lego both open for creative especially with 3D printers on the rise ;) So come on make some mini fig MLP already, the kids want them just as much or more as us kidults.

• 4 weeks later...