Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Turned Anyone Into a Brony?

Miss Dash.

So you just speak and all of a sudden you have them all under your control? Impressive...

Seriously though that sounds pretty cool, I hope you did make some of them honestly into bronies, that would be pretty cool :).

• Brohoof 1

I've only met one other Brony in real life, he was cool. His favorite character was Gilda.

We went to High School together before I 'dropped out'. We had helped each other break past school firewalls, he helped a lot since he was able to supply copies of Chrome on a flash drive while I brute forced the admin password.

YouTube ponies all day erryday after that.

• Brohoof 1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they like a song made by a fan. That doesn't make them bronies. I hope it introduces them to the fandom, but it's so far just a song.

For example, I like the Phineas and Pherb theme song. Does this make me a fan? No, I hate the show. All I like is the song.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they like a song made by a fan. That doesn't make them bronies. I hope it introduces them to the fandom, but it's so far just a song.

For example, I like the Phineas and Pherb theme song. Does this make me a fan? No, I hate the show. All I like is the song.

Valid point. *shrug* Still, one can hope, eh? I'm just glad I have someone to watch the show with now.

Haha...I don't like Phineas and Ferb, either happy.png

Well, Marvellous Job, I couldn't dream of a day where I could turn my whole class into any type of Bronies...

they're all haters >_>

But I have one word to Describe all of this: Soon... 

heh. Well done on successfully influencing another group of people to see the world the way it is meant to be. If only i could be as bold as your sister, and start sharing about friendship to my class too, instead of hiding behind my walls of science or saying, "Hey, have you heard of...err...erm..the...most...recent news?"

• Brohoof 1

Valid point. *shrug* Still, one can hope, eh? I'm just glad I have someone to watch the show with now.

Haha...I don't like Phineas and Ferb, either img-1460146-1-happy.png

I wish I knew some bronies in real life :/ It really isn't that big down here yet, and I don't speak the language well enough to ask :P

That's equal amounts of both amusing and terrifying.  You're just trying to brianwash little minions so you can create your own rainbow factory, aren't you?  AREN'T YOU?! angry.png

In all seriousness, that's a funny story.  Thanks for sharing!

• Brohoof 2

You should've done reverse psychology and told your friend to tell their friends and so forth to stay off of /mlp/ and see then how things turn out.

I kid. I'm not that evil.

...OR AM I?! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 1

Well that was a rather interesting turn of events.

You did all that without much but a simple music track.

Truly amazing how much one song can cause all that.

It is indeed interesting...isn't it?

It's almost...MAGICAL, huh?

Visual puns aside, I've heard people becoming fans for even more minute things than just music.

Well that was a rather interesting turn of events.

You did all that without much but a simple music track.

Truly amazing how much one song can cause all that.

Agreed.  I practically converted my older sister with the song 'Knights of Time and Space'.  Granted it wasn't the only video that I had shown her that night, but it was the only one that she outwardly expressed enjoyment towards.

• 1 month later...

I actually ran into a bunch of guys at work who might become new bronys

They took their kids to see Equestria Girls and they thought is was a really good movie.

So I briefly talked to them on it and they were unaware of the fandom so who knows.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yea, I think I turned one of my friends into a Brony, after he seen me brohoof another random brony/pegasister I met the other day. He said if it's as popular as this, it must be worth watching

Edited by Flutter Dash

(edited)

i actually turned my twin brother into a brony biggrin.png  i told him about me being a brony, but then he went in to punch me in the face for being a 'faggot.' after that i punched him back, leaving him with a black eye and forced him to watch some episodes. and he liked it! he emediately appologized for hitting me and we watch the show together now on a regular basis XD

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't tried to turn anyone I know into a brony. I recommend the show to them and leave it at that. If I tried to convert them I'd sound like a rabid fanboy you see on YouTube comments

i actually turned my twin brother into a brony img-1594034-1-biggrin.png  i told him about me being a brony, but then he went in to punch me in the face for being a 'faggot.' after that i punched him back, leaving him with a black eye and forced him to watch some episodes. and he liked it! he emediately appologized for hitting me and we watch the show together now on a regular basis XD

Props for spreading friendship even with the use of violence.   laugh.png

I think I've successfully gotten my little bro into liking the show.  I didn't force him or anything.  Just watched a few eps in the room and he couldn't stop watching.  XD

That's awesome!

I haven't converted anyone older than my roommates 5 year old, but I do rock my MLP belts, shirts, hoodie, and wallet all the time and have had some wonderful surprise brony encounters! :D

(edited)

I was able to turn my best friend into a brony a year ago. I told him I watched it and it was good. Then, I recommended that he watch it. He thought I was kidding at first and was messing with him. I assured him I was not kidding. Since we knew each other for two years and were really good friends, he trusted me and gave it a chance. Needless to say, he liked it. smile.png

My two brothers became bronies not long after that. tongue.png

Edited by SmartyPants

I tend to actively avoid people who do MLP stuff in public and I never talk about ponies with anyone except on the interwebs.  Good on them if they like it I guess, but most people who try to "convert" people to MLP are just being annoying

• Brohoof 1