Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Turned Anyone Into a Brony?

Miss Dash.

I've converted my husband into one (he's still in denial, yet he wears a luna keyholder on his belt with pride, and refuses to let me see any new episode the first time without him).  I have converted my friend (who hates girl shows too, even though she's also a girl), all my college guy friends who are 'jocks and nerds.' I have converted my pastor, and about 12 boys between 12-16 that I work with at my parent's-in-law's church....that doesn't even account for all the preteen-college age girls at this church....

• Brohoof 1

My little sister was obviously interested, so it was easy to tell her about this ;)

Now I never had too much liberty to tell people here about ponies, since

sadly a lot of brazilians are the "manly" and close minded ones,

but this year, I told about it to my best friend there, and he became a brony.

At least I think so :P

He made a drawing of Rainbow Dash to me, when the other school people

saw that he was drawing RD, he said he was drawing because my little sister

wanted, lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

On my youtube channel. *Cough* http://www.youtube.com/user/HarmonyMLG *Cough* I made a video called why I am a brony. And someone commented that he looked the show up and that he liked it. I dunno about you guys but this means a lot to me. Because I just introduced something that helped me out tremendously in life. And maybe I helped that Entire Person change his life. It just makes feel amazing!

RxImKp1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwH_PmAqN8

So with that being said. How many people have you introduced to the Brony community? /)

• Brohoof 1

I didn't, Discord did.

no, really.

I shared music on my ipod with a freind, so my brony songs ended up on his Ipod.

and he ended up listening to both versions of Discord alot.

sadly, we're not friends anymore.

Turned my entire family into bronies/pegasisters.

Perhaps turning everyone in my entire school into bronies/pegasisters after that speech I made about ponies XD

Hmm let me think, everyone in Shanghai next? Or everyone in China?

Maybe everyone in the world? 0_0

Yeah, I had a massive hater who called me stuff for being a fan.

During the dispute, I remained calm, and cool to the point where he wondered if most fans are like me.

I didn't expect that he would become a fan because of me two months later.... But glad I pulled it off none the less.

No, but I plan on turning my family into bronies....when I become brave enough to tell that I'm a brony.

I guess there is one person online who sort of became a brony because of me. He said that me and one other person became bronies recently and he decided to challenge himself to watch MLP because of us and boom, he became a brony.

only one of my friend.I stayed the night at his house and wanted to watch the new episode on the ipad but he instead want to see what the show was about on the tv and loved it :lol:

Edited by dash3835

Yeah I'm still a big time closet brony  -_-  but I am working on my girlfriend, so far we have watched over 10 episodes together! though she is constantly asking me all sorts of questions, like where are all the male ponies, how can they do anything without hands and why don't they look like ponies!