Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's feelings in a nutshell tribute

pinkiedashalooo

(edited)

(notices shipping and avoids vid)

Throws confettiWelcome! Throws confetti

edit: bleh this isnt in the welcoming plaza so why say your new here >_> peskey traps oh well might as well

not bad the lyrics are good but the shippng rely puts me off

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to have to go with PonyEcho and say that shipping isn't my thing. But I watched through your video, and you put together a nice little slide show. Some of the pictures were cute (: Song was nice too.

Why did you send this to me? I am a little confused. Anybody else get a PM with this link...?

Well done! Sorry that I'm not into shipping. I probably would have liked it better if I was. post-674-0-55938000-1342456065.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to have to go with PonyEcho and say that shipping isn't my thing. But I watched through your video, and you put together a nice little slide show. Some of the pictures were cute (: Song was nice too.

Why did you send this to me? I am a little confused. Anybody else get a PM with this link...?

Well done! Sorry that I'm not into shipping. I probably would have liked it better if I was. post-674-0-55938000-1342456065.png

Same here. It also isn't real cool to jump from new member, to friend, to a PM begging me to view a video. Smells a little spammy. Next time, just post your post and let ponies come to you.

• Brohoof 1

(notices shipping and avoids vid)

Throws confettiWelcome! Throws confetti

edit: bleh this isnt in the welcoming plaza so why say your new here >_> peskey traps oh well might as well

not bad the lyrics are good but the shippng rely puts me off

The only shipping I am into is rainbowpie lol, thanks for the confetti

Not a bad one. If one is in to shipping much one should like it alot ;)

Thanks XD

Needs moar metal.

haha

Did I smell PinkieDash shipping? Me Gusta. I approve of this. Good work.

Thank you :)

It is completely understandable, shipping isn't for everyone , thank you for watching it lol :D

Yesh for ze PinkieDash Shipping :3

haha, glad you like it XD!

Same here. It also isn't real cool to jump from new member, to friend, to a PM begging me to view a video. Smells a little spammy. Next time, just post your post and let ponies come to you.

I did not beg you, I simply asked you once. You could have responded by saying shipping isn't your thing, I would have told you it's okay , thanks anyway :). I wanted the few ponies I had interacted with to see my rainbow pie video so they could get to know me a little better. New ponies also commented on the thread XD.

Eh... PinkieDash seems like a weird ship. And it seems that you just put a bunch of pictures in no specific order for this video.... Don't really like it.

Thanks for watching it :), others have noticed the order

Mmm, it IS a cute video. :P

This brightened my day significantly, even though I don't really get into shipping too much. :)