Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

(edited)

I snowski, play tennis, and write music while not busy with school.

On the computer, though, I get into something different every 6 months or so-game design, web design, Minecraft, writing, all sorts of things.

Edited by Night Shine

(edited)

I play video games, read comics from time to time, love to draw though I suck at if :P, playing table-top rpg with friends, listening to music, and I participate in local church plays even though I'm not Christian.Think that's about it

Edited by Broken Image

(edited)

*looks at avatar*...........................................parkour, my basses, ponies, this Forum, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Spinball, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 episode i, and I also like to do this:

Posted Image

I'm a man of simple pleasures :P

Edited by Red

Writing, I have found I love writing. And then there is listing to as much music as I can find. I play Video Games but not as much as I use to. I never go outside, being allergic to nearly everything that grows out there. Oh I also love reading, more than most people. I think that is it.

Making music! I play bass, rhythm, some lead guitar, trumpet and some piano. Then there's gaming on the side. I love playing through story based and RPG games. As far as a game goes, I never let graphics get to me. If it has a good story line, the graphics can be half decent, just as long as they're workable. Then I work with tools. If you give me something, I can take it apart and reassemble it like I built the thing to begin with. I'm not much of a programmer. Found that out the hard way in a programming class...I like working on cars. Every hour of labor that has been put into my car this year was me. I even spun it out and hit a ditch at 45 mph and messed up the bumper and lost a turn signal. Fixed it myself. :3 Other than that, I like freehanding and poetry when I can find the time and inspiration to do so. I like biking, but I live in Oklahoma where the last couple summers have been quite unforgiving so that's out of the question unless I rise early to do it. Anyway, I'm rambling at this point lol

• Brohoof 2

Me? I like playing video games (any type but mostly RPGs and Minecraft) and I just started working with Photoshop. I'm still a newb though.

Away from the computer, I draw a bit (only black and white drawings, I prefer it to colors for some reason) and I also play tennis. I'm also hoping to start piano lessons at some point.

I spend my free time running, eating, watching cartoons, reading, listening to music, playing video games online with friends and more cartoons.

Most of my free time I go to the park and practice some sports by myself or go to a friends and play with them :3 On rainy days I usually play video games and minecraft! I used to be into drawing but I don't know what happened to that hobbie xP

Tons of stuff...

Before ponies - Video-games (A LOT), surfing on the internet-wave (YouTube, Memebase, randomness), being with friends in general (usually gaming...), guitar-playing...

AFTER ponies - I LOVE music, I LOVE art (and drawing~), I would LOVE to learn how to animate gifs n' stuff, I LOVE to play any instrument with strings (I now play guitar, my brother's bass-guitar and just started on the ukulele~), I would LOVE to have a digital drum-kit, and a soundcard to record it and other instruments so that I can begin making music for others (especially bronies~), watching MLP and fan-made stuff for it...

This is in addition to the pre-pony era for me~ Main difference is that I'm now obsessed with rhythm- and music-games like Rock Band~

I'm a huge gas mask, knifes, and firearms guy person :) I actually own an M10 gas mask.I tinted the lenses and has second lenses on top of the other lenses.I'm trying to add lights next.Wich will be difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot things that I like (biking, skiing, swimming, travelling, reading etc.)

But I cant call it’s hobby.

At this month I’m trying to find a calm hobby for myself, there tree candidates – Baking, Woodcarving and Custom Modeling. I’m already carved pair of chess pieces (Not really good, but OK for first time : ) ). And just baked my first cupcakes: ) . Soon I will try to model something and then I have to decide.

My biggest hobby is playing the piano. I started 11 years ago, because I watched a friend of mine playing and I thought it is so cool, I just wanted to be able to play, too. This hobby turned out to something I need to be happy, especially while I was at boarding school (had a bad start there and the instrument helped me to get along with it). Another big hobby of mine is drawing. I do it since I could hold a pen in my hand. So, I started very early and I think I have some talent ^-^ I also like to read books and write my own stuff. But never finished a storie. I'm not good in sports and I don't like to go in clubs or somthing. I think I'm more into creative things :)

Well, my main thing is drawing. In fact, I want to pursue that as a career when I get older. As for other stuff, I love video games, music, and I have a hobby of collecting and/or masks from various movies. So far I have one from V for Vendetta and a batman mask (The latter of which I made myself). :D

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot: I also have a Youtube channel that I work on regularly. So I guess that's considered a hobby? You can watch it if u want - http://www.youtube.com/user/Driku12?feature=mhee

idk if I'm really funny or not, I just do it for the lulz

Edited by Driku12

I dra -shot-

Erm. As far as what I consider a hobby and not something I do 24/7? Hrmm.... Well, I fix computers. I diagnose problems, build, and maintain running conditions. I guess that's a hobby... :unsure: