Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

1. Be a fatass and play video games while jamming to metal music.

2. Be a fatass and surf the net and watch videos while jamming to metal music.

3. Be a fatass and eat while on my laptop while jamming to metal music.

4. Be a fatass.

5. Actually go outside for once... and be a fatass... xD . Not really, I love being active as well but most of the time my friends are fatasses, or there is no one outside to play sports with.

The following isn't my hobby yet, I have recently tried playing a few songs I like on my electric guitar, and plan on composing my own piece some day, and turn it into a hobby, or something I do regularly.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE music, I can't live without it. In fact, I'm listening to music right now. I'm a big gamer too, but not alot recently. Airsoft is a big hobby of mine as well.

I'm sort of an artist too, I posted some of my stuff in the Non-Pony art area if you want to check it out.

Other than MLP (which is blatantly obvious) I guess that's about it.

Edited by Kestrel

Well! If you consider fursuiting at conventions a hobby than that is my biggest one. Some others are Longboarding (love to go fast!) Geocaching when its nice out, (love adventures!!) umm Minecrafting =03 and when i had my bus Vintage VWs, still love em and hope to have another soon.

My hobbies are drawing, singing, doing theatre, writing, and generally doing anything related to art. I love crafts and I want to try customizing my own g4 ponies one day, and I'd love to try stitching, or sculpting. Unfortunately I cannot read music, so I can't write it either, haha. Sometimes I wish I knew how to dj too. When I sing I sing by ear. I have perfect pitch, apparently though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

my hobbies: crochet, xbox360 gaming, drawing/painting, macrame, gardening (in and outdoor), watching movies, seeing live shows (whenever and as often as i can afford to)

im really busy between working fulltime and attending school fulltime, i don't have a ton of time to do hobbies (besides gardening, that's an everyday thing), but i love to when i can.

I like to Crochet alot, I also like to draw. I'm awesome at drawing Apple Jack, Honestly. Crochet just bcomes so easy once you know how. My first project was a scarf and it didn't turn out too bad, actually. After I was really good at it that I could crochet a little scarf in 30 minutes, I guess. That is a reason I became so fast at typing. What I like to do most is watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, I've watched all of the episodes, though. But now I started My Little Pony and its not better than Friendship is Magic but its not that bad. I just found out in FIM there is a Shutterfly which you can probaboly notice something from..........................

hey! i realize this is kind of an older post but did you ever post any photos of your crochet projects? i'd love to see some.

I Love cars.

Im currently working to aquire a 72, chevelle. (DREAM CAR)

I love to play guitar and sing. im someday hoping to make a career out of it.

Im also (obviously) a huge titanic geek. i collect memorabillia, models, information and basicly anything i can get my hooves on.

I can also be found shooting airsoft guns, riding my atv, and drawing, writing etc.

Oh and investigating haunted places/ graveyards for paranormal activity.

• Brohoof 1

I love playing around with smartphones, recently, I've given up airsoft, purchased a Galaxy Nexus and have been happy with my purchase ever since. I keep up with the latest tech news and yeah. I also pretty much listen to music 24/7, don't know if that counts as a hobby, but whatever.

I've recently started a new hobby, pipe smoking. Trying out different types of tobacco to see which one I like best. I recently got a Brigham Briar pipe, beautifully crafted in Canada.

And yes, I know smoking is bad. I have no intentions of doing this constantly, but just periodically as a relaxation activity outside.

Weeeeell.. I suppose apart from video games, music and my tv shows... I love reading, philosophy, history and musicals/plays.. (as in learning and reading them). Among other things lol

Edited by TheFabulousPony

Ponies (real ones...)! This is my hobby and my life. I've been riding my whole life and compete at a national level.

Posted Image

Photo belongs to me.

• Brohoof 1

I listen to music..... I just love it ^_^ .... Even though im not much of a musician myself, I still absolutely love it. Im also pretty into playing video games... Not so much on the competetive side anymore.. (Not enough time to practice). I also love reading... getting lost in a good story is honestly one of the greatest past times I could think of. ;)

However most the things I really want to do.... I lack the time and energy required for them..... (Mainly due to school). So things like drawing, model building are things I dont have the time to immerse myself in. Which sucks... because I do love them :wub:

Well, I like playing video games.. and I'm going to learn myself to play harmonica (what have I gotten myself into!?). I have played the violin since I was 9... but I've never had an own violin, and I wanted to keep playing music actively... So that's what I do.

Reading, writing, running, drawing, listening to music, playing bass, animation, and ponies. I think that pretty much sums up everything I do with my free time.

I've recently started a new hobby, pipe smoking. Trying out different types of tobacco to see which one I like best. I recently got a Brigham Briar pipe, beautifully crafted in Canada.

my grandfather smoked pipes all the time on his porch in his rocking chair. it smelled really good, idk something about pipe tobacco vrs cigarettes.

Oh boy, do I have alot to write, here goes!

I like camping, shopping, watching movies, listening to rock, pop, jazz, hip-hop, funk, indie, ethnic, raggae and others. I like learning new things, or finding out new things, or finding out new things about old things that I already found out about before. I like talking and chatting to people I meet. I have a podcast that I like to do called "The B.R.O.N.Y. Show", with my good friend Steven and some guests. I like basketball, bowling, billiards, swimming, chillin' at the beach with my friends, having parties with everyone I can get to come, and going out to celebrate things. I play the drums, I've been at it for about a year now, and I'm pretty good if I may say so myself. I want to be able to draw, but I lack any sort of talent in that department. I like conversing with my family and especially my sister (I'm trying to get her into MLP too). I like spending time with my dog at the field near my house, I like running around with her. I like debating with other people, wether I know them or not, I just want to hear arguments and counter them with my own. I like to watch anime and most recently found out about the Power Puff Girls anime, which I'm currently watching the most. I want to go to brony conventions, but there aren't any in Israel :( not even meet-ups, that sucks man.

That's everything I can think of at the moment.

i'm an electronic music record collector

i go biking

i make electronic music all day

i enjoy hi fi shit

i enjoy my records/cd's/tapes/mp3's

i go to a concert every now and then with a friend of mine

vov carefull there buddy

ponies

nerdy shit

books

cult-movies

hell yeah