Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

My biggest hobby is music...I play guitar, saxophone, piano, accordion and banjo...and on top of that I create music on my tablet. :P I'm not great but it keeps me occupied. My next biggest thing is gaming...LittleBigPlanet takes up most of my time, however Shadow of the Colossus and Minecraft PS3 are also great. I spend a lot of time Interneting (usually fangirling on Tumblr or brainfarting on Twitter), MLP is included in this time. :P I also draw dumb doodles and write silly stories.

-Authentic anime goods/figure collecting

I've liked anime for a long time, but I just recently was able to start collecting. Anime figures are expensive but I was finally able to afford 2 to start my collection. It's easily become an obsession, I spend quite a bit of time looking at figures for sale online (I have too much free time).

-3DS

It's my favorite thing to game on right now. Lots of Animal Crossing!

-Drawing

I've been trying develop my art skills by trying many different styles. I've drawn each of the mane six and I'm trying to get skilled at drawing ponies. I'm still working on drawing their bodies, hair styles, and cutie marks. But once I have those things down I want to add my own touch to how they look.

Edited by PartyWithPinkie

• 4 years later...

It's no secret what my favorite hobby is. ^_^

Lately I've been getting back into repairing vacuum tube radios. I finished one I started on a year ago and another I bought recently.

Well, I like drawing (Although I'm not too good at it.. lol) Playing video games, and occasionally going outside with my friends to do whatever.

I collect things...MLP merch, Coca-Cola and NASCAR stuff mostly. I wanna get into collecting license plates eventually. My other main hobby is drawing MLPs and making PMV's/AMVs for my YouTube channel. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I play the piano. I love playing MLP covers. I can currently play 'You're in My Head Like a Catchy Song', 'A Changeling can Change', 'The Magic Inside', 'Smile', and 'A Kirin Tale'.

• Brohoof 4

I spend most of my free time either playing video games (CS:GO and Warframe being my personal favourites), listening to music, talking to people via public forums or re-watching MLP episodes for the 15 quadrillionth time. 

I spend lots of my time playing video games or watching YouTube. Other hobbies I do on weekends or when the weather permits are metal detecting (for old coins, jewellery or anything interesting), garage sale picking and buying/selling coins/antiques. 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 2:42 AM, ILoveRara said:

I play the piano. I love playing MLP covers. I can currently play 'You're in My Head Like a Catchy Song', 'A Changeling can Change', 'The Magic Inside', 'Smile', and 'A Kirin Tale'.

I would love to hear you play one day! :mlp_yeehaa:

I play the piano myself, not very good, but decent I think.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

I would love to hear you play one day! :mlp_yeehaa:

I play the piano myself, not very good, but decent I think.

I actually filmed me playing The Magic Inside and posted it on MLPF for an event. I wasn't very proud of it as there were some slight mistakes (and my camera was terrible as well), so after the event, I took it down from YouTube.

I have thought of posting my covers on MLPF in the future, but I just don't think they're THAT good yet. We'll see though...

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4

• Collecting stuff like vintage and anime
  • Drawing is one of my biggest hobby and I hope one day, it will be more than just a hobby like animation or comic. I'm more of a traditional artist and currently learning digital. However, I'm more on tradition. Although I used to be very tune into drawing and would draw almost every day, my motivation is kind of dead... But I hope I'll get back to be motived as I once was.
  • Doing deductions (lab related)
  • Creative writing. I enjoy writing fictions.
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, ILoveRara said:

I actually filmed me playing The Magic Inside and posted it on MLPF for an event. I wasn't very proud of it as there were some slight mistakes (and my camera was terrible as well), so after the event, I took it down from YouTube.

I have thought of posting my covers on MLPF in the future, but I just don't think they're THAT good yet. We'll see though...

Yea, the camera filming is the worst. You want to show that you are actually playing, but your camera can't be right at the fingertips. :worry:

I hope you upload a new one so I can see!

• Brohoof 1

Here're my hobbies besides playing video games or scrolling the internet:

Sewing(Not very good at it)

Drawing(I'm better than I was before)

Knitting and Crochet

Lastly, listening to music, I ALWAYS have my earbuds in when I'm at home.  I don't like the quiet as much.