Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you shiver?

Sun

Bad shivers: When I have to walk up my stairs at 2 in the morning... It feels like someone is following me, every damn time. As soon as I get into my bed I get all tingly from fear... Also when something metal goes underneath my fingernail, my bottom two front teeth tingle. I dunno why, but I guess that counts

Good shivers: Raise your Weapon and Strobe by deadmau5 and watching a particularly powerful scene in a movie

BOATS make me feel like we are having a titaninic moment........ They make me shiver to no extent just BLUH

Also scratching nails against........ Paper. That just grinds my gears or rustles my jimmies just just no

Also scratching nails against........ Paper. That just grinds my gears or rustles my jimmies just just no

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've seen too much stuff like Higurashi and Elfen Lied (I hated both, lulz) to really get bad shivers down my spine anymore. Good shivers, however, I get from incredible drops and/or rises in music.

Like in this song.

That gradual rise @ 58:12 +

Edited by Chiaki
  • Brohoof 1

what makes me shiver??? hmmm lets see...... WHEN PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING AND THEY GRIND THEIR TEETH! *shiver,shiver* ughhhhh it's the worst! i feel like i can't breathe and i should wake the person up and tell them to quit before i do something i'll regret.

Oh god. There's a few things I can think of right now..

When driving under a bridge, or over a bridge, I get the chills every time..

When someone scratches on a piece of paper, or on the side of a car. That not only gives me chills, but makes my body HURT. Makes me want to cut someones hand off and slap them with it..

When watching Ghost Adventures, and they play some EVP's with the Rx thing that sounds all robotic and clear as hell. THAT.....freaks me out and gives me chills.

• Brohoof 1

Don't think anypony said this one yet: When someone has wet shoes and grinds them against a sleek surface like tiling. The sound that makes... *shudders*. Also as others have said, fingernails (or really anything scratching) on chalkboards.

(edited)

Oh god. There's a few things I can think of right now..

When driving under a bridge, or over a bridge, I get the chills every time..

When someone scratches on a piece of paper, or on the side of a car. That not only gives me chills, but makes my body HURT. Makes me want to cut someones hand off and slap them with it..

When watching Ghost Adventures, and they play some EVP's with the Rx thing that sounds all robotic and clear as hell. THAT.....freaks me out and gives me chills.

THE BRIDGE THING. I've never freaked out more in my life than when I went to the New River Gorge bridge with my wife and her family. Truly a horrifying experience.

Edited by Scootacool
Removed content from hidden post.
  • Brohoof 1

Cotton Wool

Posted Image

I hate touching it. I just hate it! It's such an unpleasant feeling.

100charlimit100charlimit

Touching it is bad, but imagining biting on these things..... or even paper-towel. Makes me cringe everytime

(edited)

umm..there are a lot of things that make me shudder....but the two main ones are the feeling of a fingernail being pulled...and umm...holes...really deep holes that you can't see the bottom of...and also i have trypophobia..

google it and the pictures that show up scare me

Edited by Serenity ♥
  • Brohoof 1

Standing in front of the AC, anypony? no okay, guess it's only me xD

na'h, but the thought of death from those who are close to me sends a shiver down my spine xD

Oh dear lord what the hell is that. I'm going to have more trouble sleeping now ;__; thanks D: :ohgodwhy:

iwarnedyou.gif

notmyfault.png

whydidyouevenlook.jpg

(edited)

I get goosebumps when I hear about murders(like the theater shooting in Colorado) and/or hear creepy sounds in my house at night.

Edited by Simply Pink

iwarnedyou.gif

notmyfault.png

whydidyouevenlook.jpg

From now on, I don't like you.

Nah, just kidding, I love everyone. But you're evil.

I don't like evil people. They're not nice :c

From now on, I don't like you.

Nah, just kidding, I love everyone. But you're evil.

I don't like evil people. They're not nice :c

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, however

I DID try to warn you that there was gonna be some MAJOR mindfucks in there.

Again, I did not mean to be rude about it

I'm sorry :(

I get goosebumps when I hear about murders(like the theater shooting in Colorado) and/or hear creepy sounds in my house at night.

I'm used to the whole murders thing (my dad's a homicide detective for New Orleans [murder is pretty common here] so I hear about it whenever he gets a case)

(edited)

umm..there are a lot of things that make me shudder....but the two main ones are the feeling of a fingernail being pulled...and umm...holes...really deep holes that you can't see the bottom of...and also i have trypophobia..

google it and the pictures that show up scare me

yeah, I'm pretty creeped out by how it looks too, I'm scared of many weird things, like fruits that grow on trees, or sunflowers xD

Posted Image

....yeah, I'm pretty much afraid of sunflowers and pics like this don't really help xD

Edited by CandleJack
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, however

I DID try to warn you that there was gonna be some MAJOR mindfucks in there.

Again, I did not mean to be rude about it

I'm sorry :(

It's okay :3 *epic hug* you just gave me creepy pictures that will haunt me for a while but I'm used to that :D