Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I like to eat cold pasta from the fridge

Aphelion

Melted ice cream is best ice cream. It still has to be cold, but yeah, liquidy melty goodness. Mmmm...

The smoothness of Dairy Queens ice cream is how I perfer it actually. soft and flexible. Hahahaha innuendos. :P

• Brohoof 1

The smoothness of Dairy Queens ice cream is how I perfer it actually. soft and flexible. Hahahaha innuendos. :P

We used to have a Dairy Queen right off the hill from where I live. They lost the license to use the DQ name, but they're still open. They call themselves "South Charleston Dairy Bar" now. It's just not the same! :angry:

We used to have a Dairy Queen right off the hill from where I live. They lost the license to use the DQ name, but they're still open. They call themselves "South Charleston Dairy Bar" now. It's just not the same! :angry:

I know that feel, the Taco Bell here years ago went out and was replaced with 'Casa Solana' and it wasn't the same, plus it's more expensive. :(

One of the best things EVER to have cold are Super Noodles (UK Equivalent of Ramen Noodles i think) Just make some microwave noodles leave in the fridge for a bit and have the best lunch you'll ever experience

I've eaten ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, bbq sause, mayo, taco sause, horse radish (but I was young and it tasted terrible...)

That's all I can think of right now lol.

Cold Pizza is my favorite breakfast. I prefer it to waffles, omelettes, anything.

And hotdogs are awesome right out of the fridge.

Am I the only one who'll eat condiment packets straight?

Nope. I like mustard and barbecue sauce.

Also, ARBY'S SAUCE!!! Best sauce in the freakin world. Too bad they don't market it by the bottle.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Cold Pizza is my favorite breakfast. I prefer it to waffles, omelettes, anything.

FUCKING.YES

I agree with EVERYTHING of this

HOWEVER, I do like putting meat on my cold pizza so I put COLD BACON ON IT >:3

believe it or not, Cold Oscar Meyer bacon is REALLY good :9

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

Those are good too, I just take a cold hotdog, a bread slice and cover the whole thing in ketchup and have myself a poor-man's hotdog. :D

• Brohoof 2

2. Pizza cannot be heated in the microwave.

I wholeheartedly agree. Anything where bread or dough is a primary ingredient should never be microwaved, since it turns it into rubber. Cold pizza is infinitely better than hot rubber pizza. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't stand eating anything that isn't heated up initially. Unless, it is meant to be eaten while it's cold. One exception though is meatloaf. Also, maybe this is just me but, I think about the bacteria that would collect on the food and so I heat it up for sure. Which in turn, obviously sterilizes it.

Edited by Quille The Pony.

I can't stand eating anything that isn't heated up initially. Unless, it is meant to be eaten while it's cold. One exception though is meatloaf. Also, maybe this is just me but, I think about the bacteria that would collect on the food and so I heat it up for sure. Which in turn, obviously sterilizes it.

I just have a powerful stomach/immune system then. :D

(edited)

"Cool" story, bro.

"Icy" what you did there...

Maybe instead of pasta, he could start trying "chili".

:< Aw....why did you kill it?

That's cold, man.

That's okay. You should probably "cool" off for now.

Posted Image Edited by Pegasus25

(edited)

I like to eat Chef Boyardee products straight out of the can :9

You know, like Ravioli, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beefaroni

The good Hearty stuff :3

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

I like to eat Chef Boyardee products straight out of the can :9

You know, like Ravioli, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beefaroni

The good Hearty stuff :3

I've thought about doing that, but I always thought you had to heat them up or you might get sick or something.