Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

We all have fear...now is the time to get them off your mind, right here, in this little thread. If shall state mine first. My worst fear is of abandonment...loneliness brings me the deepest sorrow, and if i were to be abandoned by friends (if i had any), family, lovers...i would feel lonely...and when i get lonely, I start to imagine the future...imagine death and unavoidable hellfire in the end of days, vivid images of our world ending in a cataclysm that nopony can ever even hope to truly comprehend, an absolute, painful, fiery end of all. It scares me even now...but the thing that causes it is loneliness, and loneliness is caused by abandonment.

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually terrified of zombies, the ones in video games don't scare me as much. But the ones in the movies usually do, they always pop up in your face. A movie called "Quarantine" made me nervous at night time for like 3 days...

• Brohoof 1

inb4 someone jokes about Feld0.

The ocean.

Why you might ask, the ocean is a beutiful place and should not be feared.

I call bullshit. Is this beautiful?

Posted Image

Diden't think so.

Also the fact that you NEVER knows whats under you and the fact that we know more about space than we know about our own waters.

• Brohoof 7

I generally try not to delve into that part of my heart, but for you, I shall.

Above all, I fear being fully awake, because the fog of the fantasy world I've enveloped myself in has become my shield, and if I'm not in a dream-like state, I may well lose my grip on sanity. It hurts me so much when I so much as inch out of the shell I've created for myself. Here it's safe and here it's warm, here the daze guards me from all harm. Here my dreams are safe and tomorrow brings them tru--eeyup, that's enough. Sorry about me getting carried away there.

Basically, waking up.

• Brohoof 3

I'm terrified of loosing my arms, or getting another injury that wouldn't let me juggle anymore. It sounds really silly, but juggling is my life and if I couldn't do that. Well, let's say that I wouldn't have that much to live for anymore.

We all have fear...now is the time to get them off your mind, right here, in this little thread. If shall state mine first. My worst fear is of abandonment...loneliness brings me the deepest sorrow, and if i were to be abandoned by friends (if i had any), family, lovers...i would feel lonely...and when i get lonely, I start to imagine the future...imagine death and unavoidable hellfire in the end of days, vivid images of our world ending in a cataclysm that nopony can ever even hope to truly comprehend, an absolute, painful, fiery end of all. It scares me even now...but the thing that causes it is loneliness, and loneliness is caused by abandonment.

I feel your pain. The idea of being abandoned has always scared me. In fact, it's still my greatest fear. At one time, I also obsessed over the idea of the earth being destroyed. Those images you describe actually used to haunt my dreams. They only stopped when I realized how irrational my fear was. But if you don't think you have any friends, remember that we're your friends! You're here to talk with us! Just because we only communicate with forum posts does not make this whole thing artificial. We're all real people at the end of the day. :)

And for what it's worth, feelings like loneliness and abstract fear usually pass with time. Meeting in-person friends is inevitable! In my life, I've learned that nothing ever stays the same forever (usually far from it!), and things always turn out all right in the end--just rarely like we would expect them to. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Above all, I fear being fully awake, because the fog of the fantasy world I've enveloped myself in has become my shield, and if I'm not in a dream-like state, I may well lose my grip on sanity. It hurts me so much when I so much as inch out of the shell I've created for myself. Here it's safe and here it's warm, here the daze guards me from all harm. Here my dreams are safe and tomorrow brings them tru--eeyup, that's enough. Sorry about me getting carried away there.

No no, you didn't get carried away. Honestly, that was the kind of post i was expecting. I'm not talking about little tiny fears, i mean the ones deepest in your heart, that chill you to the core and cause you to feel like a frightened foal again. What you said was honest....honest and deep. I thank you for this marvelous example.

I'm afraid of dying a painful death, everyone turns against me, ever having to kill someone, ghosts and demonic figures, insects, losing my dreams, turning into a jerk, slenderman, my mother, causing trouble, destruction of someone's life and dreams, failing to please my lord in my religion, being hacked to death by any blunt or sharp objects, being killed in my sleep, becoming public enemy #1, ruining the life of my family, thinking that every corner has danger within, being hated, having to die in front of my family, curses, and anything thats gonna make me cry.

Heights, Drowning, Dying, the dark, and clowns.

Oh look at that!

Posted Image

And on the other side, the only real fear I currently suppress is the fact that one day, I shall need to get a career...

*shudders*

Basically I'm afraid of leaving behind the all-easy childhood.

• Brohoof 2

Oh look at that!

Posted Image

And on the other side, the only real fear I currently suppress is the fact that one day, I shall need to get a career...

*shudders*

Basically I'm afraid of leaving behind the all-easy childhood.

i know that feel

Spiders, the dark, heights (not to mention Ferris wheels), my big sister dying, all sorts of bugs, living my life without braces (no really, I actually want braces), skinning my knee (I've done that before...) swimming without my mom watching me and... that's about it really... OH WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD MY BROTHER TO THE LIST!!!

I'm scared of my big brother....

inb4 someone jokes about Feld0.

The ocean.

Why you might ask, the ocean is a beutiful place and should not be feared.

I call bullshit. Is this beautiful?

Posted Image

Diden't think so.

Also the fact that you NEVER knows whats under you and the fact that we know more about space than we know about our own waters.

That picture is so... ugh.... If I look at it again, I'll scream until I die...

Spiders, the dark, heights (not to mention Ferris wheels), my big sister dying, all sorts of bugs, living my life without braces (no really, I actually want braces), skinning my knee (I've done that before...) swimming without my mom watching me and... that's about it really... OH WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD MY BROTHER TO THE LIST!!!

I'm scared of my big brother....

what's wrong wit ur big bro? is he not ur bbbff