Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

Psh! I'm not afraid of anything! Heh, if only that were true.

• 1. I know a lot of people don't believe in paranormal states, and I wish I was one of them, but unfortunately, it's scares me so much that I can not watch any movie that has to do with ghosts. I'm the type of person who freaks herself out because she thinks she saw something in the corner of the room.
  • 2. Flying animals/insects. I have a phobia of things flying around me. I don't like butterflies, bees, flies, moths, anything that can fly! Heh, especially bees. I can't run fast, but if there's something flying in my face, I'll be outta there.
  • 3. Mascots. I have no idea what it is, but I just REALLY don't like them. I can't be near a mascot. The eyes are just so big. And I feel like they're going to run after me and kill me. Hah. Silly, I know.

Now I'm afraid one of my friends is going to see this and scare me.. Heh, does that count as a 4th?

Edited by Linzx
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Assassin bug-Kills spiders and uses their skin for armor... So many eyes!

Spiders-Someday, they'll grow...

Actually I don't like spiders 'cause of all the eyes!

Death-This this self-explainitory. Honestly, I hope to die in my sleep.

Here are some of my phobias:

• Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
  • Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
  • Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
  • Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.
  • Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
  • Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
  • Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
  • Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
  • Enochlophobia- Fear of crowds.
  • Ephebiphobia- Fear of teenagers.
  • Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.
  • Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old.
  • Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.
  • Helminthophobia- Fear of being infested with worms.
  • Herpetophobia- Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things.
  • Insectophobia - Fear of insects.
  • Isopterophobia- Fear of termites, insects that eat wood.
  • Katsaridaphobia- Fear of cockroaches.
  • Lilapsophobia- Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes.
  • Lockiophobia- Fear of childbirth.
  • Mottephobia- Fear of moths.
  • Myrmecophobia- Fear of ants.
  • Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things.
  • Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals.
  • Obesophobia- Fear of gaining weight
  • Ophthalmophobia- Fear of being stared at.
  • Pediophobia- Fear of dolls.
  • Pedophobia- Fear of children.
  • Pupaphobia - Fear of puppets.
  • Scelerophibia- Fear of bad men, burglars.
  • Scoleciphobia- Fear of worms.
Welcome to my World.
Do you have a fear of disorganization? Cuz am I the only one who noticed that list's in alphabetical order. Edited by EpicHarmony

• 2 weeks later...

1. forest: ever since i read slender man i dubt i can walk in these places alone or with someone especially at night

2. The ocean: ever since i learned about jellyfishes im just plain scared at swimming at these places and one more thing walking while in the water doesn't help my paranoia 

3. butterflies: its complicated ok.

Edited by moonlight7starshine

>No flushing toilet

>Not getting into College

>Having to work in my country

I use to be scared of dogs until my cousin let me walk her Labrador. I usually try my best to avoid dogs not the size of a puppy, but that dog was a real sweet heart and powerful too!! She gave me one heck of a work out

1) Being forgotten (It's an odd fear to have. But, for me, this would be a fate far worse than death. When I die, I'd at least like to be remembered in some way, shape or form. I don't want to be like most other people and be forgotten after a few centuries. I don't like being forgotten. I want to, and plan to, make my mark on this world. I don't want to be just another name on another gravestone. I'd hate to think that i'm living life right now, the greatest gift of all, only to be utterly forgotten at the end of it. It's also part of the reason why it's utterly soul-crushing to know my mothers side of the family suffers from Alzheimer's..)

2) Dementia (I'm a writer, a creator, so it's a great fear of mine that I may end up with dementia, and have all that work, all those creations, completely forgotten. just out of my head. Just to sit there, in a chair, and not being able to recall or imagine anything. In fact, I'll be brutally honest here: If I'm ever diagnosed with dementia and I ever get too forgetful, I want to be euthanised. Plain and simple. I'd rather have cancer than Alzheimer's because at least with cancer, you can be yourself and know your loved ones before you die. Just..forgetting basic functions, memories, loved ones, and sitting there knowing something's missing but you cannot remember what...It's a horrifying and soul-crushing thought.)

3) Being Buried Alive/Drowning (I'm classifying them as one since it's the same things about them i'd hate: That utter, despondent hopelessness you'd feel, knowing there's nothing you can do and that death is coming on swift wings for you. I almost drowned once, and it was the most horrible feeling, knowing the currents were sweeping over me and there was bugger all I could do about it aside from flap my arms. I was lucky to latch onto something and save my ass. But with being buried alive..there'd be no hope.)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, number one has got to be...

1. Trypophobia. I have a fear of clustered holes. It may be normal for almost everyone in the world to find honeycombs disgusting to look at, but for me, I just react to it in a very... Strange way... More like severe heebie-jeebies!

2. A fear of clowns... Why? Why do they exist?

They don't even look like they're even employed to entertain children! DAFUQ? Whenever I see clowns, as a picture, person, on TV or right in my view of sight, I just.. No. Just no.

3. Heights. It's that simple, I just do not like looking down on the ground from a high altitude. Heck to the no!

1. Losing my parents. :( They take care of me and I couldn't imagine life without them.

2. Thunderstorms. I always get startled when a loud boom of thunder shakes my house.

3. Scorpions. I sometimes find scorpions roaming around my house and they have big claws and stingers. :o I am lucky that I haven't been stung by one yet.

1. My Anxiety. I hate how it can twist my thoughts. Makes me worry i'll do something i'll regret.

2. Distrubing things: My memory is very good. If i see something like that it is more or less burned into my head for life.

3. Edges: I'm not scared of heights, i'll happly ride a place or walk up a glass stairwell but i will not go near an edge even if its not that high.

1) All insects (including spiders etc) :  Not much of an explanation here, I've never liked them and all insects just gross me out, I don't run around in circles screaming at the site of one but if they come near me then yeah... :P

2) Living alone:  For me this would be a Nightmare, I need other people to be around, not to do things for me but just to be able to chat with, I would really really hate having to live on my own, however I guess at some point I might have too :P  

3) Being forced into something I don't want to do: Now this comes into all aspects of life and isn't really a fear. An example could be a work place, I dread thinking about working in certain types of place or being forced to work there. For example doing office work etc or work that doesn't involve contact with people.  

This also extends to relationships for example people trying to force you into a decision about whether or not you want to be in a relationship with them (yes I've had that happen (from the same sex) and it's happened here... that makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and plays with my head to no end. 

• Brohoof 1

1. Death. I mean majorly fear death. As in I lie in bed at night and just wonder "If this is all it then...when I die and there's nothing what will happen? Will I just cease to be?"

2. Nuclear war. I live in a big city. I don't fear a country will bomb us. As my mother says "It only takes one mad man,"

3. Puppets, dolls, people in furry costumes. This is completely my mother's fault. She took me to an anti-vivisection event when I was like 2. And there were horrific things there including a man in a big mouse costume with needles and pins in it. So anything puppet, doll or costume like, I freak out.

Edited by Emerald Scribe