Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

Going blind, completely losing my hearing, having my hands cut off, long term health problems or severe issues like needing organ transplants, cancer, etc... mostly physically crippling things! I'm also mildly creeped out/fascinated by the thought of organ harvesting while legally brain-dead, which is why I am sadly not an organ donor. 

• Brohoof 1

I only fear one thing: My own mortality. The thought that I might one day cease to exist sends chills down my spine. 

If it's any comfort, that's hardly unique to you and quite rational. Perhaps a comforting way to look at it is re-contextualizing the fear. Rather than fear death itself, fear that you may not live your life to all that it could be. Dying in content is far more preferable to dying with regret.

• Brohoof 1

My most defined 'phobia' (irrational fear) is moths.

Worst fears would be losing my family, or losing my ability to see/hear.

@Jay-cross I have merged your thread with the existing thread relating to fear. In the future remember to make use of the search function to double check to see if a thread already exists for the topic, thanks. Smile_blinky.gif

• Brohoof 1

I'm the sort of person folks cling to when they're scared. I'm the sort of person that never shakes in fear or runs from what would normally freak people out. Despite all that, I'm terrified of...bugs and roller coasters...

Send someone with a knife at me and I'm fine. Throw a bug on my shoulder or put me on a roller coaster and my soul will leave my body like in one of those old Warner Brothers cartoons.  >_>

Edited by Spooky Sun

AHEM. Here is a list

-Spiders

-Heights

-Insects

-Ghosts

-Luna

-Celestia

-Cadence

-Twilight

-Spike in HULK MODE

-Assassins

-Crimes

-Cops

-School

-Dad

-School principal

-Getting C or less on quizzes and tests

-Poison

-Wild animals

-Electric

-Fire

• Brohoof 1

We all have fear...now is the time to get them off your mind, right here, in this little thread. If shall state mine first. My worst fear is of abandonment...loneliness brings me the deepest sorrow, and if i were to be abandoned by friends (if i had any), family, lovers...i would feel lonely...and when i get lonely, I start to imagine the future...imagine death and unavoidable hellfire in the end of days, vivid images of our world ending in a cataclysm that nopony can ever even hope to truly comprehend, an absolute, painful, fiery end of all. It scares me even now...but the thing that causes it is loneliness, and loneliness is caused by abandonment.

I just think most bugs are disgusting and can't stand the buzzing noises of say, a fly.

I have only one darker fear then Acrophobia, and that is the fear of pigs.

Yea, I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I had some very unpleasant experiences in my childhood with pigs.

I'm going to copy and pase from an old post I made somewhere awhile back...

Thunder, gunshots, unfamiliar dogs, fire, roller coasters, car accidents, nuclear war, being alone in strange or dark places, nightmares about falling, screwing up at my job, that I might die in an unnatural way...

One thing's for sure. I'm not afraid to admit I'm a scaredy cat. :blush:

Dying alone. I'm not afraid of death itself but to die alone is terrifying to me. To die and have no regrets is my wish and I intend on living to meet that wish.

• 8 months later...

I have a small case of sedatephobia... I don't like it when things are completely quiet. I hate that all-encompassing nothingness when all is silent. It gets so bad that if I don't have music or something playing in the background, I have to make noise, be it jingling keys, or whistling loudly. I suppose it's dumb, but... It's what I have...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Frogs really scare me. I cant even go outside my house when is raining whitout the fear of found some jumping around. 

Edited by Sochy
Correct my english.

I am not going to lie....I am terrified, and I mean TERRIFIED, of heights and large bodies of water, and just like most other people, it all began when I was a child. I was around 4 or 5 years old when I went to the airport with my dad and older brother to pick up my uncle who was arriving from Mexico...let's just say we went to the top of the building and after being put on the edge, I looked down and freaked out. The other part, for the large bodies of water thing, I nearly drowned in a lake since I couldn't swim....never set 4 feet into the water ever again, and never learned to swim. So if I were to be put in a large body of water, you wouldn't see me ever again.