Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

My worst fear isn't something about myself, or maybe it it actiualy. I am really scared of my family and friends dying. I cant imagine how it would be to lose them all and be left behind alone. Everytime i tell people about it, i almost start crying, thats how scared i am :(

As career dream aspiration after aspiration fall by the wayside, I fear I will never achieve even a little bit of success in these endeavors.

Being careerless in your 30s IS SO MUCH FUUUUUN!

I fear, first of all, spiders.

I really, really REALLY hate spiders.

Get one close to me, and I will make sure that I won't be close to it in a hurry.

Just thinking about spiders is making me nervous.

It's just the way they move their legs...and walk like that...

Argh.

Secondly, having the attention of a group of people, or just, a lot of people in general.

The thought scares the crap out of me. 

Have a story:

I once had to do a presentation in German for school, and when it was time, I just couldn't get up out of my chair, and I just...couldn't do it.

I had to cry, and everything went wrong.

The thought still terrifies me.

Soon I'll have to do something similar in German class again, and I'm dreading that day.

I am terrified of failure. It is my worst nightmare to fail school, never get a job, and generally live out the rest of my life in misery.

The other fear I have is the dark. Nyctophobia. It's not extremely severe, but I'm actually scared to get out of bed at night because of monsters. I know they don't exist, but my brain refuses to get past this irrationality and keeps me hiding under the covers. 

The last is something I share with Fluttershy, of all ponies. I am scared of turning into something I don't want to be. Luckily I know exactly who I am. I just can't help but be afraid of it.

• 2 weeks later...

My darkest fear is "What will happen after I die?". I am NOT afraid of death itself, I am prepared for it since it will come some day and I cannot prevent it, but I am afraid of what will be after it. Will it be just pitch black? Will it be all rainbows? Will it be even more suffering? I don't want to wake up as a new born child and go through life all over again (I was researching and heard maaaaaaany theories, one of them that people might be born as a new child, unaware that they actually lived in the past. Some "soul" sh*t xD). I would honestly like to stay somewhere quiet and alone, or in the "universe" that is ultimately peaceful.

• Brohoof 1

The two things I fear the most would probably be losing any of my friends like them not being my friend anymore and probably my darkest fear is dying alone. Dying isn't really all that scary in my opinion just the thought of dying alone.

I'm scared of depth, it makes me dizzy. I'm not scared of death, but I'm scared of pain. I fear that someday I will become too old to understand what I am. I'm scared of the unknown. But my darkest fear is the crushing truth of being in love with a fictional character (aka 'waifu')

Well, mine would have to be:

-The dark. One of the things that scares me about the dark is that you can't really see without any lights on, meaning that, if anyone or anything wanted to, they could just jump out at you and attack, kind of like the animatronics in FNAF.

-Death

-Being killed by someone or something

-Being alone, losing all my friends, or just dying alone

My greatest fear is probably over-imagined, but I'm very much afraid of spending my entire life alone by myself. To be unloved, forgotten, obscure, ignored.

Is my life just a memory that I want others to keep?

• Brohoof 1