Johny Farenheit

Your darkest fears

My darkest fear would be Rarity rejecting me. 

On a serious note my darkest fears are drowning and burning to death.

When everything gets too boring. 

Alexander wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

That, one day, after saying bye to my best friend for the night, I'm going to wake up, and she won't be there anymore. That that "goodbye" will be the last. It scares me to death. Same thing with my girlfriend. They're the two most important people in my life, and if I lost one or both...I honestly wouldn't want to live anymore.

My biggest fears are probably having more panic attacks (I have severe anxiety), and suddenly starting to die, out of nowhere, with no explanation as to why. And reality falling apart while no one around me sees that anything's wrong, so I end up plunging into dark madness all alone where I can never escape and have no idea where I am and what's real and what isn't.

Becoming an embittered monster that forgets her heart. Forgets compassion and empathy.

It's one of the reasons why I really like the reformed villains in MLP. Kind of eases the fear with the knowledge that if I should lose my way somehow, there's always a way back. Pretty silly and melodramatic, but hey. Whatcha gonna do? :-P

(edited)

I wouldn't care to be a victim of crime. That scares me a lot. But most of all I fear bad things happening to the ones that I care about. Anything bad happening to them would devastate me far beyond any personal experience of my own.

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Accepting the natural death so much that I am not able to care when someone I love dies.

Oh, man, this is a hefty one. The first thing that comes to mind is abandonment. I'm incredibly dependent on my friends, and losing them would be the worst thing that could happen. I struggle to make new friends, too, which makes it worse. I'm also terrified of death and what comes after, which tends to be a problem whenever I want to take risks, since the risk of dying increases the older I get.

My darkest fear? Pit Bulls

Badges

My paranoia of someone attacking me while I'm walking outside alone after dark....:sealed:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

I actually have mild paranoia so I have an almost constant fear that someone is after me.:sealed:

That I have accepted as so natural and inevitable I cannot mourn about people dieing, or worse, do not care about.