Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

That, one day, after saying bye to my best friend for the night, I'm going to wake up, and she won't be there anymore. That that "goodbye" will be the last. It scares me to death. Same thing with my girlfriend. They're the two most important people in my life, and if I lost one or both...I honestly wouldn't want to live anymore.

My biggest fears are probably having more panic attacks (I have severe anxiety), and suddenly starting to die, out of nowhere, with no explanation as to why. And reality falling apart while no one around me sees that anything's wrong, so I end up plunging into dark madness all alone where I can never escape and have no idea where I am and what's real and what isn't.

• 2 years later...

Becoming an embittered monster that forgets her heart. Forgets compassion and empathy.

It's one of the reasons why I really like the reformed villains in MLP. Kind of eases the fear with the knowledge that if I should lose my way somehow, there's always a way back. Pretty silly and melodramatic, but hey. Whatcha gonna do? :-P

I wouldn't care to be a victim of crime. That scares me a lot. But most of all I fear bad things happening to the ones that I care about. Anything bad happening to them would devastate me far beyond any personal experience of my own.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, man, this is a hefty one. The first thing that comes to mind is abandonment. I'm incredibly dependent on my friends, and losing them would be the worst thing that could happen. I struggle to make new friends, too, which makes it worse. I'm also terrified of death and what comes after, which tends to be a problem whenever I want to take risks, since the risk of dying increases the older I get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
53 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Being alone anywhere at night or in the dark. 

I don’t think the question meant about literal darkness :dash: .

Also alone in darkness is peaceful (at home-ish) :nom: . Oh ship I have cookies downstairs.

Edited by WWolf

Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist if you want, but my biggest fear is living in an authoritarian, 1984-esque dictatorship. The thought of all freedom being stripped away and just being a mindless cog in the machine is terrifying and is for me a fate worse than death.

• Brohoof 3

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason, while my life is going great for the moment, I don't really want to think about the worst possible situation since it would bring down my mood.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...