Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

...Well, I have a couple fears.

I hate mirrors. They scare the fuck out of me. I'm always afraid I'll see something that's not supposed to be there. Like that gif where the girl is smiling into a mirror and she turns away but her image in the mirror is distorted.

I also hate open windows at night. Well, by that I mean a window that you can see out of. It scares me to think that I could turn and see something staring back at me.

My final fear is swimming in deep ocean. You'll never know what's beneath you until it's too late. Plus, I hate it when my feet can't easily touch the ground.

:(

Darkness... You cant see and you have no idea what could be right next to you! I also cant stand bugs no matter what it is I cant stand them they all just creep me out...

I fear losing all my senses and living in a world of ever-fading memories and shadow.

I'm not really afraid of death, but I am anxious about dying before I feel I've reached my potential. I love to be alone, so that's no big deal, and the dark is more annoying than terrifying when you get past the primal terror it can inflict on the brain.

The dark. As child-ish as it sounds, it truly unsettles me. Darkness just never felt natural to me, like it was alive and out to get me. I makes me feel small and alone, so lost in this unknown infinity. It's just... unsettling...

The bottom of the ocean is a combination of four of my biggest fears.

Fear of the dark, fear of the unknown, fear of goddamn Godzilla and fear of drowning while being chewed by goddamn Godzilla.

All of those fall short of my single biggest fear.

Anatidaephobia

• 2 weeks later...

First, I couldn't find another thread for this, so excuse me if one already exsists.

So what gives you the creeps? What is the biggest and most horrifying thing that you fear? Phobias included.

Also irrational fears, I wanna see how twisted people are :3

I fear horror movies, nuclear bombings, and discovering that life isn't real. The last one is unlikely, but it's a fear of mine.

- I fear someone's behind the shower curtain, so before I do my business, I check to see if there is someone.

- I fear there's a monster who eats feet, so my feet never stick out when I sleep.

- I fear if I look out the window at night, someone will be looking right back at me.

- I fear that if I look into a mirror too long, a monster will jump out of it, like bloody Mary and stuff.

- I fear that if I'm in bed and look to the right, there will be the exorcist looking at me.

• Brohoof 2

- I fear that if I'm in bed and look to the right, there will be the exorcist looking at me.

You don't know how much I sympathize with you on that fear. I had made the mistake of Googling the Exorcist one day and couldn't go to bed in this creepy modernized hotel in Montgomery. It was terrible.
  • Brohoof 1

Darkness. Plain and pure darkness.

And those Beserkers from Gears of war.

I'm also scared of anything demented. and dogs.

Oh.. it's this thread again.

Alrighty then:

Arachnophobia - I'm afraid of spiders. If I see one in the same room I am in, I usually try to kill it or leave the room until it's gone.

Trypanophobia - I'm deadly afraid of needles. I try not to avoid it, because I get my blood tested, get shots, etc. which is crucial for my health.

Acrophobia - I'm afraid of heights. I sometimes avoid going through bridges, because I'm afraid to fall of. ._.

Agoraphobia - basically a fear of being alone and/or in places with lots of people.

Social anxiety - basically a fear of people and/or interaction with people.

Edited by Freckle
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmmm...

Failure is one thing. The usual spiders and snakes. The ocean or any large body of water. Being **DIRTY** I hate being dirty..

Losing my friends, particularly one in particular. Also being alone. There are more, but I'll leave em out haha

my biggest fear is, I guess, dying young ... or find out that I have an incurable illness like cancer, and that I have a couple of months to live. Or being involved in a shooting and being shot, all my fears have to do with death.

• Brohoof 3

I watch many horrors and thrillers so i always check if there is a monster/serial murderer/ghost/whatever in my wardrobe before i go to sleep :D. I know it's irrational but i must do it or I won't fall asleep. I used to be afraight of darkness but learned to overcome it thanks to Pinkie :) .

I was afraid of many things when I was younger, but I guess that watching all those horror movies made me used to fear (which is weird since it is meant that you should be more scared :P). Before I couldn't sleep with any body part uncovered. But now I'm used to it (probably also because I now sleep in a small room without windows, if you not want to sweat like a pig you can't sleep like that anymore).

The only "fear" that I can come up with is the fear of heights. But I'm not really scared, just really uncomfortable (but that maybe counts as scared :P)