Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

when i was little i use to have globophobia in other words balloonphobia but that was LLOONNGG time ago but my new biggest fear would be my older brother.

Edited by curtistyl

Haha this thread keeps popping up.... But I guess I'll join in again anyways ;) .

My biggest fear would probably be.... being alone... (no friends, no family.... having no one to turn to would really suck).

That or sipders......*Shivers* man those things are creepy..... I mean what kind of sick joke is mother nature trying to play here.... *Mother Nature* haha you know what would be funny I'll make to weirdiest animal to freak people out.... oh and I'll make them really small and give them poisons that can cause HUGE amounts of pain and sometimes death....

Come on..... not a cool thing to do mother nature..... that was kinda a dick move.... ;)

CRAP!

I think I just found my worst fear after thinking about this thread for an hour or so..

post-4775-0-02002700-1343802847.gif

Apparently, I rolled up in a corner when I thought of this and found that MLP: Friendship is Magic getting canceled is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone here. Good bye sweet world if this happens.

• Brohoof 2

CRAP!

I think I just found my worst fear after thinking about this thread for an hour or so..

Apparently, I rolled up in a corner when I thought of this and found that MLP: Friendship is Magic getting canceled is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone here. Good bye sweet world if this happens.

Yeah, well, 'tis inevitable, every show gets cancelled at one point or another :)

To stay ON-T, I am scared of heights, and I mean shitless. I was bungee-jumping once, I thought I was going to die.

Eldritch abominations and the fact that our planet might be demolished in order to construct an intergalactic bypass (kudos to who ever get's the reference)

Hahaha Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy.... Best thing ever.... But seriously just remember where your towel is and most importantly.... DONT PANIC.... ;)

Spiders. Something about they way they walk just creeps me out. I'm fine with all other eight-legged creatures except spiders. If they walked more like a robot and looks less vicious I suppose the only other thing left for me to fear is dying.

Arachnophobia - I'm afraid of spiders. If I see one in the same room I am in i freak out .

Acrophobia - I'm afraid of heights.

Social anxiety - basically a fear of people and/or interaction with people.

last and probably the worst Spectrophobia.

Greatest fear... Arlyett Buffering.

second greates fear...Darkness

third greatest fear... Clowns

Final fear... lack of oxygen or any way of me not getting air. Im claustrophobic

- I fear someone's behind the shower curtain, so before I do my business, I check to see if there is someone.

- I fear there's a monster who eats feet, so my feet never stick out when I sleep.

- I fear if I look out the window at night, someone will be looking right back at me.

- I fear that if I look into a mirror too long, a monster will jump out of it, like bloody Mary and stuff.

- I fear that if I'm in bed and look to the right, there will be the exorcist looking at me.

i seriously started cracking up when i saw this because i can relate to all of these. i also hate heights and the dead silence of night, because i start imagining creepy sounds that dont exist
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see what I have here...

post-4775-0-70208400-1345448726.gif

Ghosts, supernatural freaky stuph.. All things that defy science and the law of nature..

Basically, anything that cannot be logically explained.

Also, dying.

In a nutshell: Pinkie Pie :lol:

I am terrified of Idiots, The apocalyptic process, and google. By apocalyptic process, I dont mean being the last man alive, I'd be fine with that sort of thing, but Im terrified of earth being slugged by a meteor or some freak black hole just dumping Gamma Radiation on us at any given moment. Also the concept that at a push of a button the world would be subject to over 3000 nuclear missiles at once. All scary stuff...

oh and also Slenderman

I have a huge fear of balloons.. I got poked in the eye when one was popped right in front of my face and have been scared ever since...

I have a fear of being around a lot of people that I don't know, along with a bit of claustrophobia if it's packed in. If someone gets in my personal space, I start freaking out on the inside, but I try to keep it from showing on the outside.

I don't fear loneliness, considering how many times I've been on my own and alone, but I do fear for other's sakes. I fear that everybody will be unhappy around me and there will be nothing I can do. Living in a world of sorrow is one I definitely want no part of unless I can make a difference.

I have a bit of a fear of public speaking. It makes things... interesting... when I have presentations or debates in college, but I just let my other persona take over. I'm not that bad at speaking either and I can lead an interesting conversation fairly well.

For the most part, my fear doesn't show, but towards the end of a presentation in the questions and answers period or the oposing side offering their counter arguments in a debate, my face sometimes goes bright red. That's when the stuttering begins, the brain starts having a meltdown, and I slowly start going into Fluttershy mode. I'm very confident, but this just happens on its own.

Although... I think it might be because I break personas during those periods. The points where I go red are at times where I don't know what will be said. Conclusion: needs experimentation this year!

Edited by Celtore

I fear writing posts about fears... OH GAWD NO! *cowers*

Quite honestly, there is little i fear, i'm not keen on being stuck in a small place with loads of people, but who is, and it would only bother me a little, not enough for me to break down in tears.

I fear writing posts about fears... OH GAWD NO! *cowers*

Quite honestly, there is little i fear, i'm not keen on being stuck in a small place with loads of people, but who is, and it would only bother me a little, not enough for me to break down in tears.

Bad thing is, I've been in a subway and that did happen to me and I was with a bunch of classmates... Needless to say I was extremely embarassed by that.