Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

My biggest fear is definately sea monsters... D:

Seriously, I have a lot of nightmares about being in the middle of the ocean, lost, at night, during a thunderstorm, floating on my own, and then suddenly a giant monster rises up to the surface and... Gosh, it gives me the chills just by imagining it... D:

It can be any kind of monster: shark, squid, snake, penguin, dolphin... as long as it's huge and frightening, it's assured to make me more scared than anything.

It can be any kind of monster: shark, squid, snake, penguin, dolphin... as long as it's huge and frightening, it's assured to make me more scared than anything.

Really? A dolphin?

That's like, the cutest sea monster ever. Instead of violin sounds there's birds chirping when he approaches :P

Really? A dolphin?

That's like, the cutest sea monster ever. Instead of violin sounds there's birds chirping when he approaches :P

Yeah, I might have crossed the line a little bit there,,, But I don't know, I do believe that any exaggeratedly over-sized animal is rather scary in my view... There's actually a phobia for that, but I have no idea what the name is, or if I have it exactly.

Sunflowers....

I don't know why, I think they're not natural, I always imagine them leaning towards me, and the feeling of them is enough to make me shiver, the center of the sunflower makes me feel the most uncomfortable, and I get itchy just talking 'bout sunflowers ;~;

• Brohoof 1

The only phobia that I can think of right now is Spheksophobia, a fear of wasps.

In general, I am moderately scared of any loud flying insect(Read: ONLY loud ones, butterflies and moths aren't loud, they're cute. :wub:), but wasps I'm especially afraid of. I'm not sure what caused this fear, I can't remember a time I've been stung by one. Perhaps it's just their appearance...

post-3869-0-28261200-1345518866_thumb.jpg

OH MY CELESTIA EVERYPONY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AGGGHHHHHH!!1!

*Jumps out window*

*Pokes head back in window*

Except for bumble bees, they're pretty cute for some reason.

post-3869-0-14564000-1345519131_thumb.jpg

Ain't he cute? :wub: I think it's the fur.

Ain't that weird? I'm scared sh*cough*less of wasps, but not of bumble bees, even though bees are very identical to wasps.

Perhaps it's the fact that when a wasp stings, it can sting multiple times and can get away with it. And when a bumble bee stings, they can only do it once, and if they do, they die. :(

OR... perhaps It's because I haven't had a bee fly in my face yet while it's wings scream, "HI! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

Hmm... Let's find out! *Lets go of window and runs at random bee nest* LEERROOOYYY

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=47915

^that explains it :3 I am convinced that that will give you all your answers. or not. I have no idea :lol:

dont be a smarty pants XP

I believe that it would be worthy of appreciation if you don't tell people what to be and what to be not simply because you don't like something. And I'd much rather be a smarty pants than a dumby pants.

And I'm also afraid that I might not get a chance to visit a Black Sabbath performance.

Fear? FEAR?!?! I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT! CRIMINAL SCUM AND MUFFIN HATERS ACROSS EQUESTRIA SHAKE IN TERROR AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF ME!!! I AM FEAR PERSONIFIED!!!!! :ph34r: But... I'm not a fan of spiders; not at all. Those little buggers kinda freak me out.

• 3 months later...

Hello everypony, Claudia here with an interesting thread for you all to enjoy and discuss over.

That's right, your fears. This thread is pretty self explanatory, What are your top three fears and why? Please list below with your replies, what your fears are and explain why! I suppose I will go ahead and list mine off.

1. Heights - I get nervous, Dizzy, and Fatigued when I'm very high in the air... or even just on a ladder. I don't really understand why I have these side effects when I know I have a chance of falling. I've had this fear since I fell out of a tree when I was six, hitting my spine on a stump almost fifteen feet from the tree. I got really lucky back then, I just laid there in pain and wondering if I could ever live with myself doing up into high places again.. 

2. Clowns - They are creepy and sick looking things. >.> Most of which aren't really funny, just miserable. I was scared for life in my child hood by "It" My grandmother would let me stay at her house sometimes in the guest room which was... clowned theme... I could never sleep in that place. I just sat in a corner all night until I passed out. 

3. Tornado's - This is my greatest fear above all.. When I was a kid and with my family, I've lost my home a good three times by tornado's ripping it apart. It is absolutely terrifying being in the middle of the funnel... The constant change of wind, the derbies of anything nearby hitting your body and cutting you up. I lost my father and my sister in a tornado when I was young. Seeing those storms develop make my heart stop and sink. I wish I wasn't so unfortunate but I guess in the long run I was pretty fortunate to have survived through these storms. Though... they hurt like hell, but chains can really keep you on the ground.

Well those are my fears, I hope everypony will enjoy this thread. So what are you waiting for? Get those hooves to work and start typing! (\^ 3^/)   

Edited by Marcato
  • Brohoof 12

Paranormal things such as weird sounds, floating things, lights flickering, etc. The reason is because I live in a house that was made 100+ years ago. And a little girl died while it was being built.

Err... The exorcist? :S

Man eating bugs... :L

That's about it. But, they're not really fears. They just creep me the freak out. xP

• Brohoof 1

Spiders. Snakes. Anything that can kill me, to be quite honest. And you can't say anything. I live in Australia. Everything wants to kill me. Even myself. Okay. Not myself. I've gone through my depressive phase already.

Oh and the dark. I can't stand the dark. I need the light.

• Brohoof 1

1. My country turning into a police state

2. Zimbabwe style hyperinflation thanks to the Federal Reserve counterfeiting system

3. Continuing to be stuck in my dead end job and not living up to my full potential

• Brohoof 4

I have alot of fears really... But the 3 most excrutiating for me would be:

1. Heights - I am super scared of flying in a commercial plane, or standing on a balcony, or going up tall buildings...

2. Public Humiliation - Horrible, Just Horrible...

3. Failure - I can't stand failure. I believe that failure leads to public humiliation, and seeing that public humiliation is 2nd on this list, i think it's fair for me to put "Failure" in 3rd place.

• Brohoof 2

I have alot of fears really... But the 3 most excrutiating for me would be:

1. Heights - I am super scared of flying in a commercial plane, or standing on a balcony, or going up tall buildings...

2. Public Humiliation - Horrible, Just Horrible...

3. Failure - I can't stand failure. I believe that failure leads to public humiliation, and seeing that public humiliation is 2nd on this list, i think it's fair for me to put "Failure" in 3rd place.

Well from what I know, you can't achieve without first failing. I can understand why you dislike both to be perfectly honest. It's apart of human nature that we make mistakes that will teach us to better ourselves. I know that feeling a little too well. ^ w^ You get a hoof-bump by the way!

• Brohoof 2

1. Being killed...by gunfire.

Really! I swear I thought I heard my sister screaming last night & I thought someone got into the house! D: (Least it was only a dream. *shiver*)

2. Losing my parents.

No matter how much I hate them now, I would die if my parents passed away.

3. Being Discorded.

Yes.

• Brohoof 3

My top three fears would have to be

3) spiders: because they are just downright creepy :blink:

2) rejection: I have always had this fear since High School

1) death without a cause: to be honest, this really scares me to no end

I would much rather die knowing that I accomplished something

To accomplish nothing would be an awful tragedy on my part

Not something I want happening to me

• Brohoof 1

1. Being killed...by gunfire.

Really! I swear I thought I heard my sister screaming last night & I thought someone got into the house! D: (Least it was only a dream. *shiver*)

2. Losing my parents.

No matter how much I hate them now, I would die if my parents passed away.

3. Being Discorded.

Yes.

I'm sure deep down, everyone fears death in some form or another. Gunfire would be relatively quick depending where you are shot and with what type of fire-arm. 

As much as people dislike their parents, they should always love and appreciate what they've done for them. Sometimes I think back to when I lost my father, I never told him how much he really meant to me as a child. I try to make sure I write to my family everyday. No matter how much they drive me crazy. 

I can't really say anything about your third fear... I've never really experienced anything like that. x.x

• Brohoof 1

3. Tornadoes. Bad experience when I was younger so it's like I have PTSD now when a major storm rolls in.

2. Drowning. I can't swim still so I stay away from large pools or the ocean and boat rides.

1. Dying whether it be accidental or purposefully. 

• Brohoof 1

Alright, three fears GO!

1) Clowns

Why? They're creepy, that's why! I honestly don't know why I hate clowns so much, they just seem very unnatural and I don't find them funny in the slightest. I didn't watch "It" if that's the next question.

2) Thunderstorms

I currently reside in an old house and lightning scares the crap out of me. It's such an awe-inspiringly powerful yet chaotic force. It also comes into play for my other fear of loud noises. Seeing the blinding light metres away, hearing the earth-shattering roar and feeling the entire house vibrate violently was enough to make me realise what a destructive force it actually is. That one incident was enough to scare the living crap out of me.

3) Going into "Fluttershy mode" in presentations or debates

In presentations or debates, I have a role I play. It's a bit like acting, but the difficulty is holding character because I not only need to act confidently outwardly, but also inwardly. If I break character for just a moment, symptoms of social anxiety kick in and I start stuttering and tripping over my own points. It's very hard to recover once that happens and I usually need to take around two minutes to recollect myself.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1