Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If each the mane 6 were to die, what order, and why?

Xievie

Well, as the title asks, what order would each of the mane 6 die in, and how are the reasons they would?

Wether it be in an episode (would never happen) or in your thoughts, or in a fanfiction... you know what I mean.

This is considering them, what they do, what they act like... Everything.

I don't exactly think this thread will be well recieved but if there was one left, methinks it would be Twilight.

• Brohoof 4

I honestly can't really think of a whole lot of info that we have which would pertain to the topic at hand. It seems like a total crapshoot altogether.

However, I can deduce that the first would probably be Pinkie Pie, she gets into and does a lot of crazy stuff, without a whole lot of regard for consequences. I can definitely see that catching up to her in a horrible way before anyone else perishes. (Just IMHO)

• Brohoof 1

Do you mean like in a sense of a thriller movie, or... of old age? I dunno...? xD

I would imagine Twilight using magic to artificially keep herself alive for a few decades beyond her age, so she definitely the last. Rainbow Dash/Applejack would die first because of RD's rash actions and AJ because of her primitive farm life.

Of course, we also need to put in the idea that some ponies are capable of becoming multiple centuries old. Such as Granny Smith for example (nay, it's not a plot hole!)

• Brohoof 1

This isn't posted for serious, but for curiosity on what you all would think about it. At least it isn't about them bring lesbian or smoking crack.

I personally think Rainbow Dash would go out first. You know, she's so crazy doing stunts and tricks- but could mess up one time and really get hurt badly enough.

Then I think the next would be Twilight. Even of she can take an anvil to the head from. Derpy, some serious villain could still get past her. When it comes to those, she tends to be front and center.

Next would be Applejack working. Anything could happen out there.

Then Rarity, well, thats a bit hard to see. I can't see many things that put her in danger, unless something happens if she goes for gems and stuff. But of course Spike would tag along.

Then there's Pinkie who doesn't even deserve a place. The things she does can be dangerous enough to kill her, but she seems to be in the face of it a ton and doesn't really hurt he if it goes wrong. She just won't die so easily.

Fluttershy is just so innocent, she won't be doing a whole lot. And I can't see anything that could put her in the face of danger. If anything it would be failing to shoe kindness to a manticore or bear or something- but can't see it happening.

Honestly, Pinkie could get them all killed (not cupcakes pinkie, I mean anti-logic Pinkie). But mot like she would let antilogic hurt them, but it's possible. She can antilogically bend antilogic like nothing- she's Pinkie Pie, knows what she's doing.

Okay, I'm sick enough to give some actual thought to this :lol:

Twilight would die first.

Cause of Death: "1000 Things to do Before You Die," is the name of the book she read before she went skydiving, which was number 421, I believe. Her parachute was not properly packed, did not open, and she fell to her death.

Then, Pinkie Pie

Cause of Death: Diabetic Shock. All the years of sweets consumption will finally catch up to her and her pancreas will give out, sending her in diabetic shock, inducing a coma she won't be able to come out of.

Next, Rarity.

Cause of Death: Sewing Machine Malfunction. Her sewing machine ends up sewing her to her newest creation, the needle stabbing her through the eye or right through the head, instantly killing her.

This saddens me... Applejack.

Cause of Death: Crushed to Death. By a tree. Come on, after being bucked so many times, one of those trees is sure to give out after one kick too many. Big Mac, he might have been okay, but Applejack's whole body would be crushed. Spine severed and all vitals turned to mush.

Rainbow Dash is next to last.

Cause of Death: Impacted Skull. That's right. She flew fast, but didn't look where she was going, and her busted her skull wide open ramming herself into a building.

And last... Oh god :( ... Fluttershy.

Cause of Death: Heart Attack. Come on, she's such a scaredy cat sometimes, you all agree even if we love da Shy. Her heart's had one scare too many, and fails after stepping hoof outside for the first time since the death of her friends. What scared her? Well... Let's just say the leaf that blew in front of her is being prosecuted for ponyslaughter.

• Brohoof 8

Okay, I'm sick enough to give some actual thought to this :lol:

Twilight would die first.

Cause of Death: "1000 Things to do Before You Die," is the name of the book she read before she went skydiving, which was number 421, I believe. Her parachute was not properly packed, did not open, and she fell to her death.

Then, Pinkie Pie

Cause of Death: Diabetic Shock. All the years of sweets consumption will finally catch up to her and her pancreas will give out, sending her in diabetic shock, inducing a coma she won't be able to come out of.

Next, Rarity.

Cause of Death: Sewing Machine Malfunction. Her sewing machine ends up sewing her to her newest creation, the needle stabbing her through the eye or right through the head, instantly killing her.

This saddens me... Applejack.

Cause of Death: Crushed to Death. By a tree. Come on, after being bucked so many times, one of those trees is sure to give out after one kick too many. Big Mac, he might have been okay, but Applejack's whole body would be crushed. Spine severed and all vitals turned to mush.

Rainbow Dash is next to last.

Cause of Death: Impacted Skull. That's right. She flew fast, but didn't look where she was going, and her busted her skull wide open ramming herself into a building.

And last... Oh god :( ... Fluttershy.

Cause of Death: Heart Attack. Come on, she's such a scaredy cat sometimes, you all agree even if we love da Shy. Her heart's had one scare too many, and fails after stepping hoof outside for the first time since the death of her friends. What scared her? Well... Let's just say the leaf that blew in front of her is being prosecuted for ponyslaughter.

This thread saddens me greatly, but you just wrote the most believable scenarios. I couldn't come up with a better one if I tried

• Brohoof 5

I don't want my precious ponies to die!!! D:

But, if I had to...well, Rainbow Dash would have to be first. Rainbow Dash is always doing dangerous stunts and stuff....

Posted Image

The mystical bond shared by them thanks to the Elements of Harmony means they all pass away peacefully in their sleep at a hugely advanced age, having seen Ponyville and Equestria prosper greatly in their lifetimes and having led a full life. They leave behind legacies of success and happiness, having improved the lives of many with their actions in life.

And because, like dogs, all ponies go to heaven, they meet up again in the afterlife, welcomed by many old friends. They then spend eternity experiencing the bliss of friendship, and pursuing all the things they love, rejuvenated to their young fit bodies and minds.

Because I feel we need a counterpoint to some of the depressing comments made in this topic :)

• Brohoof 3

They will all have great lives as best friends forever, grow old, and then die peacefully in their sleep. Then they will meet each other in the afterlife, and be best friends for all of eternity.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I like how a fanfic said the order they died;

Rainbow Dash-

Never Resting While Awake, Here She Rests In Sleep

RAINBOW DASH

Bearer of the Element of

LOYALTY

Died Aged 43

Loyal Forever

It always seemed so unfair that pegasus ponies lived such short, rapid lives. This was probably why it was tradition for a pegasus to marry an earth pony or unicorn - though nopony liked to dwell on the reasons behind this, of course. Rainbow Dash shunned tradition anyway. Her Wonderbolt husband and herself had had three beautiful fillies, all of whom inherited their mother's unique hair colour, and all of whom became orphans in their early teens. Pony society was set up for such events, and a little royal attention certainly didn't hurt their chances of individual fame either. They had all followed their famous mother into the Wonderbolts, and they had all managed to perform Sonic Rainbooms. She would have transformed into the Element of Pride if she'd seen them.

Fluttershy-

Here Lies A Gentle Soul FLUTTERSHY

Bearer Of The Element Of

KINDNESS

Died Aged 71

Friend To All

White-maned and white-coated at her death, the friend of every single living thing had spent her final morning feeding all of the animals she cared for around her cottage and grounds, as she'd done almost every morning for over half a century. She'd died on her rounds, and no bird sang anywhere in all of Equestria for more than a month.

Pinkie Pie-

Her Final Party Over At Last PINKAMENA DIANE "PINKIE" PIE

Bearer Of The Element Of

LAUGHTER

Died Aged 100

Happiness Eternal

The saddest day in Equestrian history. The birds silencing their morning chorus for Fluttershy was bad enough, but this...

She fought to both remember and forget Pinkie Pie, who'd passed away, still pink-and-poofy, the day after her hundredth birthday. The party itself was still legendary. Her dozens of great-grand-children had been planning it for over a year, and, typically, Pinkie herself had completely forgotten the date, even though she'd sadly remembered her beloved Gummy's birthday the day before, as she had every year since the tenacious little alligator had passed away. She was very, very surprised, and happier than she'd ever been.

Applejack-

Salt Of The Earth APPLEJACK

Bearer Of The Element Of

HONESTY

Died Aged 102

As Dependable As Sun And Moon

Barely eighteen months after all the happiness seemed to have vanished from Twilight's life, Applejack, the most dependable pony in the world, had died while applebucking, passing away while involved in her self-imposed duty, just like Fluttershy. The only thing that could stop her was her own death. She herself had greatly increased the numbers of the Apple family, not to mention Macintosh's and Applebloom's efforts, but even with all the help in the world, she was always out there, working the farm with the rest of them. Stubborn to a fault, and Twilight loved her dearly for it.

Rarity-

The Rarest Of Gifts RARITY

Bearer Of The Element Of

GENEROSITY

Died Aged 321

Giving Until The End

Twilight was immensely proud of her most generous friend. When she'd passed away, two centuries older than any other unicorn in history, her family had been absolutely enormous, though she'd had no foals of her own. Over three hundred of Sweetie Belle's own descendants had been in attendance at the funeral, but the vast majority of the three or four thousand mourners were orphans, each one known personally to the most generous spirit to exist in living memory.

Twilgiht Sparkle

The Most Magical Of Ponies

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Master Of The Element Of

MAGIC

Bearer Of The Element Of

HARMONY

Died Aged 2019

Friendship Could Not Make It All Complete

But Magic Found A Way

Edited by Q. Pinkazoid The Bearded
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

(The fanfic said that pegasi died at a younger age, explaining how Pegasi parents from the Mane 6 or Scootaloo are never shown)

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Rarity

Twilgiht Sparkle

(the ending was pretty sad actually, since Twi was so depressed that her friends were dead, so she sorta killed herself)

I remember when you told me about that fic. It sounds so sad D:

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

(The fanfic said that pegasi died at a younger age, explaining how Pegasi parents from the Mane 6 or Scootaloo are never shown)

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Rarity

Twilgiht Sparkle

(the ending was pretty sad actually, since Twi was so depressed that her friends were dead, so she sorta killed herself)

What fanfic is that? I want to read it though it will make me sad :(

___

And the order for me would be:

Rainbow Dash first. She was the only one we saw injured in a hospital, I think that it could happen :(

Next Fluttershy. Evil ponies would take advantage of her :(

Then Applejack. She does a lot of athletic stuff.

Then Rarity. Maybe it would be sewing related, or maybe somepony taking advantage of her like Fluttershy.

Then Twilight. I don't really know how, maybe a magic spell too powerful for her to handle.

And Pinkie Pie last. We've seen Pinkie Pie defy physics, gravity, and death so many times. I think she'd be okay for a while ;)

This thread saddens me.

They'd all die fighting some horrific villain. Here's the order I'd expect:

Rainbow

Pinkie

Applejack

Fluttershy

Rarity

Twilight

Having them die to save Equestria would be a hardcore way to end the show. It would never happen, but it would be brutally bittersweet and kind of awesome.

V MFW these dark topics.

Posted Image

Realistically, Dash has the most danger in her life, get's hurt the most, etc etc. So on one hand I'd say she may die first, but on the other hand, it would be just her luck that she continues to get through every crash landing and accident/injury she encounters in her dare-devil life, so in the end I'm not sure about her. As for the others, honestly, unless some crazy villain or monster is involved, the world of the ponies is very danger free. I can't think of unique deaths for the rest of the Mane 6.

Seriously though, they will all live FOOOOREEEEVEEEEEER.

Posted Image

V MFW these dark topics.

Posted Image

Realistically, Dash has the most danger in her life, get's hurt the most, etc etc. So on one hand I'd say she may die first, but on the other hand, it would be just her luck that she continues to get through every crash landing and accident/injury she encounters in her dare-devil life, so in the end I'm not sure about her. As for the others, honestly, unless some crazy villain or monster is involved, the world of the ponies is very danger free. I can't think of unique deaths for the rest of the Mane 6.

Seriously though, they will all live FOOOOREEEEVEEEEEER.

Posted Image

Pinkie why won't you stop chewing that apple?... at least take another bite.... it's weird....

• 1 year later...

This is interesting.

1. Twilight Sparkle - Freak magical cataclysm or while fighting some being of otherworldly power

2. Applejack - Crushed by one of her trees or killed by robbers or mercenaries while making a delivery.

3. Pinkie Pie - Diabetes

4. Fluttershy - Terminal illness

5. Rarity - Sacrifices her life to save one of the others, Element of Generosity.

6. Rainbow Dash - Sheer luck

• Brohoof 3